跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 172

41#
發表於 09-4-1 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

about hair problem

As long as the baby is healthy, u need not to worry too much!
However, did you check about sex hormone or other things and did you ask your doctor!
If nother is abnormal, we need to accept this!
But try not to use steriod if possible!
For the food, balanceed diet might help! Even one kind of food has problem \, the baby still don't take too much!

複式洋房

42#
發表於 09-4-1 16:02 |顯示全部帖子

發出d臭味

If there is bad smell, maybe your baby hygiene is not enough. Try to change bathing oil or make sure your baby is clean enough!
If there is still some smell, try to consult doctor then!

複式洋房

43#
發表於 09-4-1 19:04 |顯示全部帖子

continue or stop sharing

There are someone comment me to do the business here, such as to sell myself!
I feel very upset to hear this! I don't know if i can help you or not through the discussion room but i have already try my best! I am quite busy and so i can't reply everyday!
plx let me know if i should continue here to reply your question or i should leave!
PLx reply to show your support or you want me stop sharing!

複式洋房

44#
發表於 09-4-2 00:46 |顯示全部帖子

walking without aids

Actually, if the baby can walk few steps without support is very powerful already in physical aspect!
YOu need not to urge him as his muscle and balance is not good enough, so let him craw! Once he is getting stronger, he can walk safe!
One of the training you can try is that try to let your baby walk in the clean sand or grass. As it;s soft in texture and so it will train his leg to adapt different environoment! It's better to walk without shoes if the environoment is safe!
Plx reply me to show support if you think my answer is helpful!

複式洋房

45#
發表於 09-4-2 00:55 |顯示全部帖子

still considering if i should stop sharing

Sorry but i really wanna give up! Some people attack me through p.m. they said i am selling myself and don't make details in answer as they said i can't teach them how to do.
First i have full time job and so i can only answer in brief! Besides, as i don't know how to type chinese and lots of things can't teach through wordings!
for the selling myself issue, i can say i am busy enough ( there is already long waitinglist and all of my clients are not from here) and i need not to sellmyself here. Originally, i don't post my qualification but someonechallenge my qualification so that i need to say who I am!
I don't know why the people attack me just pm me while not in public post! But i really feel upset!
I am thinking maybe there is no need to teach the people here!
i am so confused as there are still people ask me. Plx reply yes to support or reply no if you don't want to see me here! I am okay not to appear here anymore but don't always blame on me!
plx be notice that i have no rewards to answer!

複式洋房

46#
發表於 09-4-7 11:04 |顯示全部帖子

for the 沙地同草地 training

You need not to force him to do! what you need to do is to provide best environment and best care is enough! you baby will sure enjoy that environment!

複式洋房

47#
發表於 09-4-7 11:05 |顯示全部帖子

thx for all of your support!

Thx for for all of your support!
i will continue to be here to answer the questions!

複式洋房

48#
發表於 09-4-7 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

question

if i open a facebook to answer the questions too, do you think it;s better or no need to do so?

複式洋房

49#
發表於 09-4-7 11:10 |顯示全部帖子

re: MicMicMandy crawing

First of all, you need to review is your baby oversize or not! If yes, you need to try to not give too much to him and play more exercise to him! As overweight is very trouble!
For the surface, the more comfortable, the more hard to learn. What i mean is hard surface is most easy place to learn craw and walking too!
If your body think that it;s comfortable, the body will not try their best to do! so find some hard surface to try and start!

複式洋房

50#
發表於 09-4-8 10:05 |顯示全部帖子

運用隻手

to train up the hand, you can first let you baby sit down. and then try to let your baby to reach and collect some toys around!besides, you can hold the leg of baby up and let his hand and head on teh ground only. He will learn use hand! And you can teach your baby to push the big ball to strengthen his upper limb muscle

複式洋房

51#
發表於 09-4-8 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

MicMicMandy overweight

If he is at the 95%, even when he is grow up, he is probably 95 % weight too!
One of the solution is sleep more and do more exercise. Try to play more interactive game which burn more energy!
How can we know the exercise will burn or not.
1. the baby must like to play and don't want to stop!
2. big muscles involved, such as both hand and both legs.
3. last at least 20-30 mimutes

複式洋房

52#
發表於 09-4-8 10:16 |顯示全部帖子

training center address problem

Recently, i have seen lots of places including sha tin, ma on shan, tsuen wan. the rental price is still to expensive. So, our groups may delay the opening of center.
We are think just to go club house and to provide service at home to lower the price( as we calculate rental price is around 50% of the cost)
Actually, we ( all are medical professional, uncluding physiotherapist, occupational therapist, nursue, social worker...) are all full cases now( only left 1-2 time slots only per week) So, we don't want to expend the individual baby training.
we are thinking to provide the course to teach parents how to train and care with the baby in class format. that means to teach parents not the baby directly, do you think there is still market. As we want more baby will be beneficial from our medical knowledge. For example, such as lunch sharing in cafe, is it interesting for teh parents!
plx give me some advices. thx

複式洋房

53#
發表於 09-4-14 12:51 |顯示全部帖子

to mehk

thx for your opinion! And thx for your support

複式洋房

54#
發表於 09-4-15 10:10 |顯示全部帖子

唔肯食

Actually, the baby can eat milk only and start solid good at 9 months. So , if the baby still willing to eat teh milk then it's ok!
If the baby sometimes wanna eat and sometimes don't eat, i will suggest 3 method
1. Do more exercise to burn him more energy by play more physical games
Set the time to give the food. Say 6 meals for one day. If he don't eat at that time, he need to wait to other meals. Remember, enough water is very important and if he eat one less meal, it's not a big deal.
3. Try Chinese massage ( TUI NEI) for baby. So, of my clients after trying this and it really works

複式洋房

55#
發表於 09-4-15 10:12 |顯示全部帖子

18個月仲未自己放手行

Actually, it still under normal, so no need to worry too much. The best place for him to learn is to craw and to walk in different environment say sand , grassland.
But if he can't walk well 3 months more later, then may need to ask some health professionals.

複式洋房

56#
發表於 09-4-15 10:18 |顯示全部帖子

why baby training is work

I have said lots of answer of how to do and what to do and so I want to tell you the reason behinds more!
Why we can train the baby craw?
Before we train the baby, we need to exam and diagnosis why. Is it physical, social or just due to emotional such as fear.
For example, if the baby can't walk, it's due to muscle not strong, bone not well or fear or just due to lazy?
Then mothers always train the baby who can't walk to train more walk. But if the baby can walk, we need not to train. If he can't what you do now is just decrease his confident.
So, what can we do is to break down the tasks. Such as to train stepping at sitting. To do the exmaple and do passive walking or with support .......
Brain can learn the physical or other aspects by repeat and try and error.
If he have fail, it's good as he can success in eth future. It's good for physical and emotion.
If he fails to do some action such as walking, and slways being blame and learning with lots of unhappy, he will lack of interest of leanrning!

複式洋房

57#
發表於 09-4-15 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

中意拋扔物件

If the baby can throw objects, it's normal!
If he don't want to pointing, it's normal too!
As long as he understand your comment, then it's okay!
I think that you are over-sensitive and anxious. YOu may spread this mood to your son!
From my opinion, you need not to seek consultation. But if you still worry, then you can find some baby trainer to help you( to teach you how to teach the baby)

複式洋房

58#
發表於 09-4-23 22:04 |顯示全部帖子

baby trainer recommendation

I have pm the details to you already

複式洋房

59#
發表於 09-4-25 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

fever problem

If the fever is up and down , it's normal. As your baby is giving reaction to vacine! If it is not too high, you can just use warm water to bath with baby to cool down the temp! But even you give the pills, it's still ok!
it;s normal, no need to worry!

複式洋房

60#
發表於 09-4-27 22:46 |顯示全部帖子

sucking finger

It's normal! it's because he is now recognize his different body part!
today he will eat finger while later he will eat feet!
As long as you provide enough time say 6 times per day milk, it's ok!
If he don't drink this time, that means he don't hungry! You can wait until next time! it's practice!
You can try massage( chinese one not western), baby will eat more!
YOu can try more exercise with baby too!

首頁

尾頁

跳至