跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 242

1#
發表於 09-3-9 16:59 |顯示全部帖子
I dun recommend u to fry your maid, no one is perfect, as long as she's so so. Although your maid couldn't speak fluent english, but the most important thing is she treats your baby well. For english, you can teach your baby by yourself and your baby will go to playgroup later, dun worry!
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-3-9 11:01 發表
I want my BB to speak fluent English but I hired an Indonesian maid. Now my BB is 5 months + already and she becomes cleverer and cleverer. Sometimes she will smile when I play her English music or ...

複式洋房

2#
發表於 09-3-12 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
Finally you have fire your maid, though it's a hard time for you within these two months, but at least you dun have to see her anymore....especially the long face and no need to stay with her now. Hope you are doing fine with your baby.
原帖由 c-wong 於 09-3-11 23:09 發表

i now live in the same real estate as my mum, so I have dinner with hubby every night there. My hubby and I wash clothes, but mum's maid help me to iron them. My mother helps me to take care of BB ...

複式洋房

3#
發表於 09-3-12 22:25 |顯示全部帖子
after reading all those complains, i agree that you should fire her too.
Glad that mine is good, she can cook very well, she has worked in HK for 8 years under two employers. When she first came to my place, i told her to follow my way to cook and i gave her a notebook, then she wrote down once she learned the new thing. Also after i gave birth, i employed the mui yuet for 2 months, my maid learned alot from the mui yuet. She's sleeping with my baby, sometimes my baby might cries in the middle of the night and i'm afraid she didn't have enough sleep, then i asked her to take nap in the afternoon, she said( it's ok and no need).
I think if u find a new maid, should interview her face to face, coz my husband and i were interviewed in person, so we can through conversations to see her reaction.
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-3-11 13:50 發表

WA!!! Your maid is so 難頂! You can still send me her contacts so I can AVOID hiring her in future!

My maid shares the same characteristics of yours. Whenever I said she does something wrong, she' ...

複式洋房

4#
發表於 09-3-12 22:32 |顯示全部帖子
wow, after reading all the complains, i agree that you should fire your maid too.
Luckily, my maid is good, she can cook well, take care my baby well and tidy up my house(very tidy and clean). She has worked in HK for 8 years under 2 employers. When she first came to my house, i gave her the notebook, she wrote down all those stuff which i taught or told her what to do. Also after i gave birth, i emplyed the mui yuet for 2 months and my maid learned alot from her too. So far i think she's ok.
I think if you find a new maid next time, better interview her face to face, coz my husband and i were interviewed in person, so that you can through conversations to know her reaction.
原帖由 chowhui97 於 09-3-11 23:05 發表
Finally some of you support I fire my maid.. hahahah

c-wong, are you okay without a maid? Do you need to cook, wash clothes and dishes and do everything yourself?? Do you have someone come ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至