跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 870

1#
發表於 09-3-16 21:58 |只看該作者
我個女 就嚟21個月啦, 而家仲未肯同我講要
"vv" or "ng ng". 我以經教咗好多次. 但係都唔肯用potty. 一定要企係度痾. 迫她又喊. 請問有咩辦法呢.

水晶宮

積分: 69103

2024年龍年勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 2011至尊種植勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

2#
發表於 09-3-16 23:06 |只看該作者
千奇唔好迫佢, 越迫佢越抗拒

我仔2歲半時仲係咁, 後來比佢返 nursery, 返左2個月就肯比人幫佢除褲去 VV, 到左3歲半就日/夜片都介左

唯一大便都唔多肯係 toilet 或 potty 去, 成日都要摟我地比片片佢痾 (在褓姆家就會在 toilet 去 bubu)

男爵府

積分: 5691

3#
發表於 09-3-17 12:00 |只看該作者
我個女最初都係極之抗拒坐廁(用小朋友厠板)同便盆,係好驚會喊個隻.
我就試過叫佢陪我一齊去厠所,佢見到我去個陣時有啲水聲,就開始覺得幾得意,之後都唔係即刻肯坐坐厠.
係要試咗幾個禮拜,佢先開始肯坐坐厠.
之後,又不斷同佢講要同我地講疴殊殊同疴臭臭,過咗一排,佢先淨係肯講去疴殊殊.
跟住,再同佢講要講疴臭臭,又等咗一排,佢先肯講埋疴臭臭.
真係漫長的作戰.

原帖由 clara1477 於 09-3-16 21:58 發表
我個女 就嚟21個月啦, 而家仲未肯同我講要
"vv" or "ng ng". 我以經教咗好多次. 但係都唔肯用potty. 一定要企係度痾. 迫她又喊. 請問有咩辦法呢.

大宅

積分: 1336

環保接龍勳章

4#
發表於 09-3-17 12:02 |只看該作者
唔好緊張,你可以多提多鼓勵(如叻叻b就pee pee就要坐potty或講比媽咪知等等),但就唔好迫。bb好叻,到時間(開始有感覺和控制)又知道媽咪之前教過要,佢地就會講比你聽。我亞b都在得同未得之間,有時會叫,有時又唔叫…但佢一叫又唔係賴,我就會獎貼紙比佢!

大宅

積分: 3105

5#
發表於 09-3-17 13:11 |只看該作者
Dear all,

I also face this problem. My baby is 27 mths and still not willing go to BB toilet. Just stand up and pull out on the napkin. I asked her if she is "大便". she shake head and said "no". Actually, i tried to put her on BB toilet (both 座 and "次板"). but she cried very seriously (喘晒氣) and finally also pull out on napkin. i tried many method to persaude her, like telling story, singing and accompany with her, praise her and give her candy when i put on BB 次板. However, never succeed and she just only sat for one time (5 mins) but no 便便...I know it is time to quit napkin but no idea how to do get it succeed.

pls share and many thanks.

男爵府

積分: 9694

6#
發表於 09-3-19 19:52 |只看該作者
慢慢黎啦~~
我囡囡都係啱啱先戒咗片咋
(佢下星期3歲)
我上年幫佢戒都係好失敗架,
今次戒就唔駛2日就搞掂~~
而家夜晚仲識自己起身痾夜尿添

別墅

積分: 556

7#
發表於 09-3-19 20:34 |只看該作者
我個仔都22個月啦~同你個女一樣情況..
一坐就喊又係一定要企係度痾...除左片就自己去拎返黎著...我今日除左佢條片成個鍾攬住佢坐下企下先肯對住個便盆一陣>.<""有時見到佢咁真係好灰...我會再比心機~你都唔好放棄

大宅

積分: 1292

8#
發表於 09-3-20 16:47 |只看該作者
我隻豬20個月, 都好擔心唔知點同佢戒片片. 一黎我自己都唔係好識點教? 二黎, 我日頭係要返工架, 屋企個工人又無能兼唔放心! 所以, 都唔知點算好?
有朋友話佢返2歲班, 學校會幫佢戒...但係問過學校, 佢地好似想我地自己搞掂. 如果唔駛返工, 都仲話慢慢黎, 唔得, 再試, 再試...但係而家要放手屋企個無能工人, 真係一萬個唔放心.

想問: 如果, 我等有長紅期, 例如: 4,5日那些, 我放假同佢戒, 唔知得唔得呢?

別墅

積分: 710

9#
發表於 09-3-20 18:14 |只看該作者
My baby acted the same as yours. Everytime we asked if he's poo poo, he would shake his head seriously and said "NO ! ". Then, of course, he would poo after a minute on his diaper.

We have tried every method as you. I have even take a photgraph of his poo poo on his diaper and showed him how ugly it is (crazy!). We are so disperated. Then, we bought a toilet with ladder at B & Q ( price around HK$199) which can put on our toilet. Once he had do it one time on the toilet with ladder, he never poo again in his diaper. I don't know why, may be because he was more secure as it has handle for him to hold and the ladder allow him to step on.

Hope this can help.

原帖由 Littlepa 於 09-3-17 13:11 發表
Dear all,

I also face this problem. My baby is 27 mths and still not willing go to BB toilet. Just stand up and pull out on the napkin. I asked her if she is "大便". she shake head and said "no". ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至