少年成長

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 600

1#
發表於 09-4-17 17:41 |只看該作者
My girl now is 2 years old, she talk quite well and chat alot beforehand . However, starting from this Tuesday, it is noted that she speak quite hard and always pronouce the first word only and look very hard to say the rest of the sentence................... the situation keeps on till today..................

She hasnt get hurt beforehand and I really dun know what I can do .............

Any sharing or advice??

別墅

積分: 902

精緻種植勳章

2#
發表於 09-4-17 19:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 deniselau 於 09-4-17 17:41 發表
My girl now is 2 years old, she talk quite well and chat alot beforehand . However, starting from this Tuesday, it is noted that she speak quite hard and always pronouce the first word only a ...

Maybe she is learning from someone or TV shows I thinks
cos of my b when he was 2yrs old also learn nose twich from my friend's son who is 6 yrs old. My son play very often in first few days because he treats as a new game.

It very hard job to stop him that I remembered. It spent me over a week to lead him back to the right track

別墅

積分: 697

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 09-4-18 11:40 |只看該作者
我個仔係比較遲講野,但一直都無口吃(講得唔叻),佢下個月四歲,無啦啦約幾個月前口吃得很厲害,約有兩三個月,現在又沒有了,言語治療師話係因為佢個腦快個個口,所以有時想表達又講唔切所以就會口吃,所以不用擔心,叫佢慢慢講就可以了!

大宅

積分: 1346

4#
發表於 09-4-20 22:50 |只看該作者
可能有野令佢有行為倒退,環境改變?定係覺得佢口吃令人注意到佢?同佢傾吓計啦~~~

Are you living your dream?

別墅

積分: 600

5#
發表於 09-4-21 14:34 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing, maybe she really want to express more complicated thinking or meaning..... she improves these few days and I will be patient to get her back to normal pace !

首頁

尾頁

跳至