請問有冇人響海盈僱傭中心請過印傭?
女傭質素如何, 公司服務好不好?
謝謝! ?-( ?-(

大宅

積分: 1015

2#
發表於 04-11-13 23:07 |只看該作者

Re: 海盈僱傭中心?

我經此公司請過菲傭, 間公司的服務都O.K., 至於個工人嘛, 則要睇彩數(做媒人都唔包生仔啦!), 我請的這個就算不錯, 還打算與她續約添.

係勒, 請問有沒有媽咪可以教教我與工人續約的手續及程序? 謝謝.

大宅

積分: 4785

3#
發表於 04-11-13 23:53 |只看該作者

Hi ShirleyLeung

謝謝你的回應! 我都知道請工人都係講"運氣"! 知道你會同工人續約, 真係"鄧"你開心! 我就無甘好彩! 二年內換左三個工人, 希望這次可以請到個幫得手o既好工人啦! :mrgreen:

複式洋房

積分: 394

4#
發表於 04-11-14 00:32 |只看該作者

hellokitty,

I have employed a maid from that agency before, the information provided by them was totally untrue.
I think they know it from A to Z. I fired the maid after a month and did not give her a month's salary in lieu of notice but they dared not report it to Labour Dept. It's staff and owner's attitude were very poor too. There were some complaints abt this agency appeared in Baby Kingdom before.

It all depends on your luck.

大宅

5#
發表於 04-11-14 01:13 |只看該作者

Hi FK

Really!!! Thank you for your information. You employed the maid from which branch?
該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 04-11-14 12:50 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 102

7#
發表於 04-11-14 14:10 |只看該作者

我響海盈(cwb, staff 叫 monica)請過一個"太太"工人,佢可能響hk打過幾年工,加上屋企又有d錢,所以乜都唔想做,做少少野又話辛苦,冇耐我地就請走左佢啦.講番service,佢地請工人之前會follow得好好架,之後呢....乜都話唔關佢地事,工人佢地control唔到.果時真係好無助! 不過最後賠晒錢俾工人走之後,個工人番左agent,臨上機仲要偷走左,唔俾番錢agent,佢地仲叫我幫手搵wor,真係彩佢都傻呀!

p.s.我請呢個太太工人之前都上黎問過d mami既comments,可惜果時冇乜人回應,請左果時就好多人回應wor.... 都係話唔好的.

民房

積分: 108

8#
發表於 04-11-14 18:54 |只看該作者

八月十五 寫道:
我響海盈(cwb, staff 叫 monica)請過一個"太太"工人,佢可能響hk打過幾年工,加上屋企又有d錢,所以乜都唔想做,做少少野又話辛苦,冇耐我地就請走左佢啦.講番service,佢地請工人之前會follow得好好架,之後呢....乜都話唔關佢地事,工人佢地control唔到.果時真係好無助! 不過最後賠晒錢俾工人走之後,個工人番左agent,臨上機仲要偷走左,唔俾番錢agent,佢地仲叫我幫手搵wor,真係彩佢都傻呀!

p.s.我請呢個太太工人之前都上黎問過d mami既comments,可惜果時冇乜人回應,請左果時就好多人回應wor.... 都係話唔好的.

係呀,海盈唔掂架,我個情況同八月十五好似,當時真係好無助,
果個monica好不負責任,不知所謂 :-(

大宅

9#
發表於 04-11-14 23:14 |只看該作者

Thank you for all mami's information! I will consider it in details.

複式洋房

積分: 180

10#
發表於 04-11-15 16:13 |只看該作者

I also had same experience. Monica is the staff help to arrange everything. I had two maid from them. First maid came only four days. She came two month before my delivery of 2nd baby. She worked only 4 days and resigned by herself. She request return ticket. Her performance was poor. She even did not know how to mop floor and cleaned window but she claimed she had 4 yrs working experinece in Taiwan. you can refer to my previous notice in bk. Monica did nothing but kept saying i have to pay return ticket becasue of labour law. She did not say anything. Normally good agent will introduce another one but she did not. Since the term with Megasea is free change in 1st year, so I picked another one again. Then she requested me to pay 1000 for deposit and said this deposit will be returned one month after arrival of new maid. OK, then the 2nd maid came. She told me that maid is good, bra bra. Then turn out. The maid has mental problem. I fried her after 3 months. Monica still did nothing. She gave all the document for me to sign. It seems frying a maid is nothing special.
I guess they get used to handle frying maid. She even did not propose to have a new maid whatever. you know her attitude is "up to you lar, if you don't like" and "I don't care". So finally, i went to a new agent next to my home and find a quite good maid now. It is about 2months since she came. This one only has some small problem, overall is ok. I gave her red pocket money and bought a chiken for celebrating her new year yesterday.

my advice is never to this Megasea and Monica. horribly irresponsible.

大宅

積分: 2579

11#
發表於 04-11-15 23:42 |只看該作者

I just employ a Philip. maid from MS (MK branch)...the new maid still not come yet. This agent is recommned by my freind, she employ a maid from there is quite good.

But after reviewing all mama's comment, i feel so scared now...... I still dunno my maid's performance, but I can for sure that the staff from there is no good. Why i say that becoz b4 i visit them, I phoned one of the staff question about how to employ a maid; if i employ a maid now (the time is around mid of oct) when my maid will arrival HK, she gives a very detail explantion to me and said the new maid will come around 2 mths, the fastest time can be 1.5 mth. So proberly is around Mid Dec.

After i paid and call them after a week, question them about when my new maid will come, she just ans me "Now is the year end, the Immigration Dept will process all case very "slow"... so, your maid may not come very soon, what i can do is write them to ask them process your case faster"!!!!!

I do very worry rite now, but now method, i already paid , only wait nothing i can do!!!! :-(

別墅

積分: 831

12#
發表於 04-11-17 00:28 |只看該作者

mamameia,
We had the same experience as yours...at the beginning, MS MK staff promised the maid was going to arrive shortly in the end of last year then gave us same excuse. What we did was: phoned to Immigration Dept by ourselve to say we really needed the maid shortly since my wife was already pregnant. Finally the maid arrived in Mid of Nov.
Our maid is not so good. We find recently that her conduct becomes worse. We are considering to fire her. To find a good maid...depends on how lucky you are.

男爵府

積分: 5800

13#
發表於 04-11-17 12:28 |只看該作者

Any comment ... for MS [size=large]( at 荃灣 ) .?

大宅

14#
發表於 04-11-17 14:30 |只看該作者

koderk

Yesterday I call them, question about the staff can i get the VCA No. (coz i planned to call the Immi.Dept by myself).the ans is, they help me to apply at 9 Nov., now still dont' get the VCA no.!!!

My goodness....than when my maid will come?? :evil:

洋房

積分: 56

15#
發表於 04-11-17 15:35 |只看該作者

申請外傭, 第一個手續是入註港領事管,
你11月9日先攪, 緊系未有啦!
你要問清楚個程序先得o嫁???

大宅

積分: 1415

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 04-11-17 17:39 |只看該作者

Both my friend and I employ maid from MS and they are good. I think it's really depend on your luck

大宅

17#
發表於 04-11-17 20:36 |只看該作者

小家庭

THX for your advice. Acutally I may mix up is I thr the agency apply the maid is around mid October, becoz i need to wait a statement of my salary at early Nov. So, the staff said they'll help me to get the approval from the consulate at around 20 Oct, once i fax my salary statement for them at NOV, they will help me apply the maid thr Immigration Dept. I fax all my salary slip for them at 5 Nov, but i've got the ans is like that, that's why i feel strange about that!

Coz what they promise and what they did always different all the time!

複式洋房

積分: 102

18#
發表於 04-11-17 23:05 |只看該作者

果位monica仲要同我講,"我係打工架咋,有咩都唔關我事".乜野都話要跟住勞工例.所以反而大公司仲衰. 好啦,咁唔關佢事,但係工人臨走佢仲要我幫佢keep起工人d人工wor.

大宅

19#
發表於 04-11-17 23:55 |只看該作者

lala1125 寫道:
Any comment ... for MS [size=large]( at 荃灣 ) .?

I also want to know!! Any comments? ?-(

伯爵府

積分: 18372

20#
發表於 05-6-25 23:13 |只看該作者

i want to know the branch at TSUEN WAN too??

首頁

尾頁

跳至