跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1207

1#
發表於 09-4-28 04:23 |只看該作者
HELLO,

我想裝軟水系統..及換過個即HOT TEATER....冇IDEA....想問下大家!

謝謝
]

複式洋房

積分: 356

2#
發表於 09-5-8 00:24 |只看該作者
I am using Kinetico water treatment system for water softener and water filter systems.

Heater I have no clue since my contractor pick it for us.

別墅

積分: 798

3#
發表於 09-5-8 03:24 |只看該作者
hot water boiler 去home depot 果d 買. 唔好去果d 公司買package, 一樣貨都貴好多. 我果時買, 貨差around 100, excluding installation 好似又係100.
但要自己裝. 唔難ge.

不過果d 公司款會多d, 佢有d 所謂0既designer model, whereas home depot 果d 又普通款.

hope it's helpful to u

大宅

4#
發表於 09-5-10 12:47 |只看該作者
hi bananacupcake,

can u share more? i saw this fr costo but don't know how much is it? don't u remember how much for softener & filter seperatly? is it always need to fill up "salt" for the softner? tx tx...

hi owenjc, tx ha....my husband said he'll just simple rent fr the water co for the latest model as more earth protected wow...

many tx

原帖由 BananaCupCake 於 09-5-8 00:24 發表
I am using Kinetico water treatment system for water softener and water filter systems.

Heater I have no clue since my contractor pick it for us.

]

別墅

積分: 798

5#
發表於 09-5-11 08:33 |只看該作者
NO PRoblem ar....其實你要instant hot water 即係開水候就可以飲98c 熱水果d? 定係沖熱水涼果d heater?

如果係instant hot water, 我果時睇同淨水公司買都係4,5百蚊, 好似唔洗rent.

不過如果係洗白白果d 熱水, 我就唔清楚lu

複式洋房

積分: 356

6#
發表於 09-5-11 10:59 |只看該作者
What I have right now is exactly what you see in Costco.
For drinking water filter system, , you can go with the cheaper one from Kenetico. Everything is good, water quality is good. The only bad thing is it has a "meter" inside the system. When you reach the 500 gallon (forgot how many...), the system will shut down unless you change the filters. In that way, you always know when you have to change the filter. For us, we use quite a bit of filtered water since I have 2 young kids and I use the filtered water for watering plants (cannot use soften water since the plant will get yellow), sterilizing baby bottles (6 liters water each day) and all the cooking. So I have to change the filter every 4 to 5 months and the filters cost me quite a bit of $$...
For the water softener, I love it. My parent's house is using Kenetico and we are so happy with it. So when I moved out, I bought the same brand. I did compare a few brand. Don't need any electricity and one bag of salt last a long time. When the system has to clean itself, it automatically do it at the night time and cleans with the clean soften water.
I don't know how much Costco are selling since we bought it from a Kenetico agent. However, my parents know an agent selling that as well with a cheaper price (They bought the whole system from that agent but they lost the contact number until few months ago...). If you want, I can PM you the contact info so you can obtain more info.

原帖由 Tsang04 於 09-5-9 11:47 PM 發表
hi bananacupcake,

can u share more? i saw this fr costo but don't know how much is it? don't u remember how much for softener & filter seperatly? is it always need to fill up "salt" for the softner? ...

大宅

積分: 2125

7#
發表於 09-5-11 12:50 |只看該作者
have u ever heard about ECO WATER?
i am using it,and you can try too,their boss is chinese,i think they can help you a lot if u don't know how to choose one.
我的寶貝女朗朗在5月25日早上7:40分出左世.仍然是全人奶bb,唔肯飲奶粉的體重記錄
5/25 --2.7kg   43cm         6/1   --
6/5   --2.76kg                   6/11 -3.02kg
6/18 --3.3kg                     6/28 -3.75kg
7/5   --4.1kg   58cm         8/5   --5kg
10/4 --6.06kg                  12/6 -- 6.46kg
無磅好耐啦,費事磅,反正都係xs碼,我個女食得行得睡得玩得排牙仲好駛得,又好精力過d大人,足以累死你,磅數仲算d咩呢

大宅

8#
發表於 09-5-20 08:54 |只看該作者
tx all mons,

bananacupcake, can u pm me the contact, i want to know how much it cost....

by the way, how much for the filter, a u order it directly fr the vendor or where u buy it? hv to change it 4-5 mths, is it really costly?

tx a lot

原帖由 BananaCupCake 於 09-5-11 10:59 發表
What I have right now is exactly what you see in Costco.
For drinking water filter system, , you can go with the cheaper one from Kenetico. Everything is good, water quality is good. The only bad ...
]

首頁

尾頁

跳至