首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6234

+3金熱血

1#
發表於 09-6-10 15:21 |顯示全部帖子

spoiler alart

it breaks my heart that SM is not going to continue to write midnight sun. the worst of all is that it stop at chapter 12!!!! i am dying to know what edward was thinking in the meadow when he confess his love to bella.

i am reading twilight saga for the 3rd time. it kind of piss my husband off a little.

i think breaking dawn is the hardest one to read. jacob's part is dreadfully long, but i am happy that he is not alone at the end. he is just the kind of friend anyone could ask for.

男爵府

+3金熱血

2#
發表於 09-6-10 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
hi nicki,
how do you know SM is going to finish MS?
her last common on MS was posted last august.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

a lot of people are waiting for this book. it is so sad that someone ruin it for all of us.

男爵府

+3金熱血

3#
發表於 09-6-13 04:19 |顯示全部帖子
ecore: your boy enjoys reading the twilight saga? that is funny, because most of the guys hate edward. mostly because they hate to be compare to him...haha. my husband gets annoy that edward says he loves bella all the time and my husband was like " what the hell" i laught because guys really hate this girly showy stuffs. however, he likes the host also. i have not read it yet.

男爵府

+3金熱血

4#
發表於 09-6-18 05:52 |顯示全部帖子
yeah, if Twilight helped boys understand girls feeling better, then Midlight Sun is for girls to understand boys.

my husband is reading breaking dawn right now. he is surprise by the plot. didn't see that coming....

男爵府

+3金熱血

5#
發表於 09-6-25 05:47 |顯示全部帖子
edward did tried to track victoria, he followed her all the way to new mixico, and then he lost her.

again edward called bella's home and tried to speak to charlie to find out if bella is dead or alive...and jacob answer the phone and said charlie was at a funeral. it sort of comfirm bella is indeed dead.

edward said he will never blame romeo for his carelessness and bad timing because he made the same mistakes.

男爵府

+3金熱血

6#
發表於 09-7-25 05:47 |顯示全部帖子
new moon trailer at the comic con

warning....lot of screaming girls

http://thetwilightfansite.net/

i think new moon the movie might be better than the book because edward is not only just a voice. bella is actually essing him. way cool.

男爵府

+3金熱血

7#
發表於 09-8-12 02:31 |顯示全部帖子
check out the extra and outtakes at stephenie meyer's offical site. Both twilight and new moon has quite a few stories that didn't make it to the book. like the part where Edward send Bella college money and she throw the money back at his big empty house and broke the window. Jacob's story and one of my favorite...what edward was doing when rosalie called. this one is on the extra at the new noom.

男爵府

+3金熱血

8#
發表於 09-8-24 14:33 |顯示全部帖子

Twilight Parody

i saw a really cool twilight related music video on youtube. i think you guys might like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKz0gkcgAo

男爵府

+3金熱血

9#
發表於 09-8-29 05:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yeenmama 於 09-8-27 09:25 發表
'Twilight' On Film: What Scenes Are You Most Looking Foward To Seeing In 'New Moon,' 'Eclipse' & 'Breaking Dawn'?

http://hol ...

#1...more like the honeymoon

男爵府

+3金熱血

10#
發表於 09-11-30 09:14 |顯示全部帖子

don't read if you have not seen New Moon yet.

i watched new moon on friday 11/27. the theather is still very full dispite it has been showing for a week.

i like the movie. it is better than twilight, but i really disappointed with the makeup team. the whole cullen families has horrible hair and makeup. they look totally different from the first movie, not in a good way. poor jasper, it is like his has a girl wag on or something. the cullen families are barely in the movie so you can get by with it, but edward eyes are bad. edward's eyes color are suppose to tell people rather he is thirsty or not. through out the whole movie, his eyes remain golden. a big no no to me.

the wolf boys are very likeable in the movie. jake is adorable. it almost make me choose to be team J.

overall, i enjoy the movie, but wish they do better.

[ 本帖最後由 onebadfish 於 09-11-30 09:17 編輯 ]

男爵府

+3金熱血

11#
發表於 09-11-30 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
Dec 17!?! i am sorry i didn't relize you guys have not seen it yet.

i'll come back after the 17th to talk to you guys.

首頁

尾頁

跳至