親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3108

1#
發表於 09-5-17 22:51 |顯示全部帖子
Holiday Villa and Westin, I stayed them before. Westin is 5 star and also the room service and breakfast as well. But, the beach is not good and a bit boring in the Westin. Although it is very near to the ferry, eager square, night market then nothing is done in the hotel. It may be I don't feel relax in the Westin. Because it costs $2xxx just a room with breakfast, it is just 2 days of STAR in Sabah. It is totally not worth to stay here. But Holiday Villa is just 3-4 star with better resort feeling. Outside of the hotel, there are all restaurant with good taste. But the style of room is too bad and dark. Both I don't suggest for you. Just find another hotels.

[ 本帖最後由 媽咪 於 09-5-17 22:55 編輯 ]

大宅

2#
發表於 09-5-23 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all mami,

The snorkling is very suitable for kids , even under 8 years old. We take a boat like HK to Macau that one and then to the middle of sea. There is a platform which is a with 100-200 people for eating and snorkling. It is the main point to Langwai. If you don't go, you MUST miss.
I go with two kids with 6 and 8. Both can't swim well but you can sit the edge of the platform. So all youngest kid and oldest people sit there and very safe with safe jacket.

Then, we take a little boat to the beach at your wish (free of charge) to feed the sharp and feed small fish. MUST GO also.

I just go with 2 kids and also enjoy so much.
Please don't use shampoo and bath gel to protect the environment.

Holiday villa is good for relax with nice swimming pool for kids. And there are very good taste and many choice of restaurant, supermarket just outside of hotel. Please don't expect too much on the room. But better than others.

We don't need to join any tour except going to the island. I may have the tour information. The tour is the same as tour of EGL. We go with hkong Kong people joining tour of EGL in the ship. Taxi service is also at fixex price. When we take taxi, we also buy a lot of food from restaurant and the taxi driver waits for us.

It is very safe in Langwai as we're only three persons to go. So, I like Langwai as well very much.

But the first love is Sabah and then Langwai.

[ 本帖最後由 媽咪 於 09-5-23 20:12 編輯 ]

大宅

3#
發表於 09-5-27 20:51 |顯示全部帖子
暑假去d 水都好清, 其實langwai 係一度好easy 去的地方, 同沙巴一樣, 但冇沙巴咁多姿多彩, 佢比較平淡d, but I like also. Outside the Holiday Villa, there are restaurant along the two side of road ....Don't eat in the hotel === 好難食.

首頁

尾頁

跳至