跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5873

1#
發表於 09-8-7 10:18 |顯示全部帖子
如題, 我地成日教 BB kiss kiss, 佢會 kiss 爸爸, 自從新姐姐離佢就唔係好痴我, 痴姐姐, 尋晚姐姐暗佢訓, 佢仲係我面前想 kiss 姐姐二次... 唉!! 姐姐避開.......... 唉..........

我可以點呢? 佢好耐無 kiss 我啦!!

男爵府

2#
發表於 09-8-7 22:48 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chankki127 於 09-8-7 18:59 發表
like my maid,she ask my daughter call her,but dun hv teach her call me,hate!!!maid always kiss her,hate!!!just like i kiss the maid.....I want to fired my maid,but c6 say no

But my maid is good (so far). She does teach my B to call me and I never saw her teaching my B to kiss her (at least not in front of me).

My B likes my maid so much.. more than me I guess. so sad!

Yesterday night she cried in the midnight. I held her and she kept looking out and cried and wanted to 'escape' until my maid came to hold her. She didn't want me to comfort her! mouth:

男爵府

3#
發表於 09-8-10 09:13 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 DomTaiTai 於 09-8-8 13:35 發表

That's sad! Did you try to sleep with her? I found that ever since it becomes a habit that I accompany my daughter till she falls asleep, we become even closer. Why don't you take a few days leave ...

Do you mean to sleep with BB all night long? Or jsut comfort her to sleep?

I took a week off before when my new maid came. My B seemed to be closer to me. However, as soon as I started working for 2 days, she seem forgot about me. I gues she's got short memory! Just like yesterday my maid was off, my BB was okay and didn't realise until she's back.

男爵府

4#
發表於 09-8-10 09:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 c-wong 於 09-8-8 23:32 發表

o, this sounds bad. my B used to love my maid (sometimes more than me). but last Sun after maid came back after day off, it seems that my B forgot who my maid was, cried in mid night even maid carri ...

haha.. When my hubby got doubled salary, I will be a full time mom, or if we win mark six.... hahahah

My problem is I already teach my B to kiss on the lips rather than face (though I will also kiss her on her face many times a day), therefore, when my B kisses us back, she will also kiss on our lips! So that's why I dun want my B to kiss my maid lips and then I kiss my B........ :;pppp:

I wanna tell my maid not to kiss with my B on the lips but I dunno how to say..... we're having a good relationship and I dun wanna ruin that!

男爵府

5#
發表於 09-8-11 10:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 c-wong 於 09-8-10 13:54 發表

i can't accept my maid to kiss my B's lips. u shd tell her it's hygiene prb. u can tell her 'u don't want my B to kiss my lips then your lips'

Yes I think so... I need to talk to my maid about this in an indirect way - which I can't think of.

If I told her it's hygiene problem, but then I kiss her on her lips in front of her... then dim suen ar? aiya!

Now she has a good relationship with us. My BB also likes her much and she always helps to teach my B.. Even my mom likes her (though they can't communicate). I really dun want to ruin our relatiionship!

首頁

尾頁

跳至