親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1029

1#
發表於 09-9-23 10:32 |顯示全部帖子
I don't like to go to 築地 as the queue is long. If you never been to there, its okay for a visit. For 魚生或壽司, I recommend u to try the a sushui restaurant in Time Squares, they offer buffets for minumum 2 people. They have many different kind of fish u can choose. After u order, they will immediately make the sushi for you. And you can re-order as many as you can eat. Although its a buffet, the quality of the fish and sushui is high. I don't remember how much they charge, as they charge different price according to the the combination of male or female. I went there every time I visited Tokyo and I think its worth to try.

大宅

積分: 1029

2#
發表於 09-9-25 15:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 s0003322 於 09-9-24 13:57 發表
你記得該店舖的名稱嗎?

if i didn't remember it wrong. the name of the restaurant is 築地玉壽司. its at the 13th floor of Takashimaya Times Square in Shinjuku. there are chairs in outside area you can seat and wait. actually there are lots of restauants in times square, you can walk around to compare.

i'm going to tokyo in oct too. i'm also preparing the list of restaurants. my hubby isn't interested in shopping at all. could anyone give me some suggestions where we can go too?

首頁

尾頁

跳至