跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 59

1#
發表於 09-10-29 05:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 katrinawg 於 09-10-24 08:07 發表
I totally agree with u, Now maybe he is going to do it, but he might some day, like when his frds keeps saying to him like come on, r u a man..then do it if u r!! I got a frd, his husband was a good guy until he met a bad friend they like "叫chicken", finally he really done it, and got another woman!!

Sigh! really "ho fan", u can try find a good time and sit down hv a long talk with him..see wht he think and why..of couse if he really want to tell u!! Good luck!

如果佢係同班正常人出去我真係冇咩所謂..

但係..果班係一班"黃""賭""毒"樣樣齊既人...!!

辜論我老公而家冇做e d野..但係我都會擔心有一日佢會咁做..

再者..果班係成日都叫人地同女友分手,叫人同老婆離婚既人..! ...

洋房

2#
發表於 09-10-29 05:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 katrinawg 於 09-10-24 08:14 發表
忍?!!!!! no way lor! Why everytime when something happen in the marraige, woman should be the one to do everything like 忍 or better dont say anything to make him mad, blablabla...

忍..我可以忍得幾耐丫..十年八載ma??

個女會大嫁..佢會愈來愈憧事嫁..

有一句說話: 大既唔好教壞細..

我就係唔想個女係個咁既家庭成長..我先想佢變..我未結婚未生bb既時候我都曳過錯過..所以我先唔想個女行返我 ...

洋房

3#
發表於 09-10-30 03:27 |顯示全部帖子
Find the right time, and tell him, u really want to be with him, U love him, and ur kid need daddy, and then say u and him can go to the marriage counselor solve the problem together! Dont argue with him no matter what he say! Or if he still like dont care or he fight with him, then dont ever talk to him again, focus on ur kid!! and U, if u hv free time, u need to do something for urself!! Like hung out with ur frds or take ur kid go to park..Mc donald, or visit ur parents! Try to not to care him, but u still do wht he need for him, do u un what i means? Like cooking dinner, doing his laundry...try do for a while see what he act!! and let me know! Sorry i cant type chinese!!
原帖由 katrinawg 於 09-10-29 08:11 發表

我有時都同佢傾..不過一同佢傾到e個問題..
佢就會大聲夾惡死... >

洋房

4#
發表於 09-10-30 03:37 |顯示全部帖子
咋吓嬌, i dont suggest to doing this, the problem is her husband dont like her, 唔放佢o係眼內 and wht he doing now is his frd more important than the family, so no matter wht she do, he will not accept it!!
原帖由 leafma 於 09-10-29 09:44 發表
不如試吓温柔d對佢咋吓嬌,男人多數受軟唔受硬!

首頁

尾頁

跳至