跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 14

1#
發表於 09-10-29 08:20 |只看該作者
請問有無這間學校的資料, 因為明年我們打算過澳洲, 朋友介紹我報讀 MLC (year 7), 但我們對它所知不多, 希望有人可以提供多些資料.

謝謝!

別墅

積分: 786

2#
發表於 09-10-29 14:02 |只看該作者
u can check the following website...
http://www.mlc.vic.edu.au/

民房

3#
發表於 09-10-29 14:47 |只看該作者

回覆 1# AhKa 的文章

Thank you for your reply.

In fact, I visited the website before. However, I want to know more about the real situation or any comment on this school.

Anyone can help? Thank you.

男爵府

積分: 5132

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 09-11-6 10:58 |只看該作者
身邊d朋友話PLC出8婆,MLC出雞

不過,MLC游水好勁架,連續幾年都係第一

[ 本帖最後由 mrs_b_lam 於 09-11-6 11:06 編輯 ]

民房

5#
發表於 09-11-6 19:25 |只看該作者
這個 comment 實在很嚇人!

如果這些被譽為出名的私校都咁差, 那麼公校的情況豈不是更不堪?

請問你的朋友有無好的中學介紹? 他們的小朋友讀緊那間學校?

原帖由 mrs_b_lam 於 09-11-6 10:58 發表
身邊d朋友話PLC出8婆,MLC出雞

不過,MLC游水好勁架,連續幾年都係第一

男爵府

積分: 5132

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 09-11-6 20:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 vjmum 於 09-11-6 19:25 發表
這個 comment 實在很嚇人!

如果這些被譽為出名的私校都咁差, 那麼公校的情況豈不是更不堪?

請問你的朋友有無好的中學介紹? 他們的小朋友讀緊那間學校?

我果d係highschool既同學...佢地未有小朋友...

別墅

7#
發表於 09-11-11 12:29 |只看該作者
"邊d朋友話PLC出8婆,MLC出雞"
不過,MLC游水好勁架,連續幾年都係第一 [/quote]

Hello All

I really want to learn more about "LC出8婆,MLC出雞", sounds really scary and any stories behind???

In fact, my 2 girls are at PLC now, both are in the Early Learning Centre... The ELC staffs are very caring and staffs and parents work as a team... every single kid picks up quite a lot of good manners and attitudes from school... esp, the children's discipline is exellent...

My elder daughter will go to PLC primary next year and she is looking forward to it... I got a lot of great comments from other moms who sent their girls to PLC junior schools... Teachers are great and they will encourage kids to explore not only on academic stuffs, but also, other activities, like Music, sports, etc etc.... Again, parents and teachers work as a team to help kids to learn...

I dont know about MLC as MLC is too far from where we leave, we leave 5mins from PLC.....

子爵府

積分: 14298

親子王國15週年勳章

8#
發表於 09-11-12 06:40 |只看該作者
你朋友有无介绍边间 highschool 好呢?又或者你朋友读边间 highschool 呢

原帖由 mrs_b_lam 於 09-11-6 20:50 發表

我果d係highschool既同學...佢地未有小朋友...

子爵府

親子王國15週年勳章

9#
發表於 09-11-12 06:58 |只看該作者
http://bettereducation.com.au/SchoolRanking.aspx

你女女会寄宿?

原帖由 vjmum 於 09-10-29 08:20 發表
請問有無這間學校的資料, 因為明年我們打算過澳洲, 朋友介紹我報讀 MLC (year 7), 但我們對它所知不多, 希望有人可以提供多些資料.

謝謝!

[ 本帖最後由 Lower_Primary 於 09-11-12 07:00 編輯 ]

民房

10#
發表於 09-11-13 11:53 |只看該作者

As we are planning to move to Melbourne next year after summer holiday, so my daughter will stay with us instead of boarding house.

Ahka, thank you for your information. In fact, my friend also mentioned PLC. She told me PLC and MLC are the famous schools in Melbourne. Since I have no idea about the school there, I just choose one of them to ask. Moreover, we are not yet decide where to live. If my daughter will study in MLC, then we may move to Hawthorn because somebody told me that the house near Kew is expensive, am I right?

In fact, I also have a son age 4. After I settle the school's matters for my daughter, I also need to look for a school for my son. My friend advised me that I can let my son study in the public school first. After I got more information about the school later, I can change for him anytime as he is just in year 1.

Please kindly share your opinion.

原帖由 Lower_Primary 於 09-11-12 06:58 發表
http://bettereducation.com.au/SchoolRanking.aspx

你女女会寄宿?

男爵府

積分: 5259

11#
發表於 09-11-14 07:20 |只看該作者
Hi vjmum,

以下是澳洲地產的website
http://www.realestateview.com.au/
或者對你有幫助

子爵府

親子王國15週年勳章

12#
發表於 09-11-14 10:50 |只看該作者
我都系初到贵境,唔系好清楚,而我都系有个 11 岁女所以至睇过呢个网页。希望其他姐妹可以答你

原帖由 vjmum 於 09-11-13 11:53 發表

As we are planning to move to Melbourne next year after summer holiday, so my daughter will stay with us instead of boarding house.

Ahka, thank you for your information. I ...

別墅

13#
發表於 09-11-14 12:32 |只看該作者
Hi vjmum,

Reg to school, since i am not educated in Australia, I was told by my husband that better send the kids to private school if we can afford since the facility, environemnt and discipline are better in private schools... the reason we picked PLC is we live only 5mins from PLC... and PLC ranks quite high (within first 5) among all the other girls' private school... And I will suggest u better come and join the school tours of MLC, PLC, and other girls school (like Fintona, Camberwell Girls, etc)... U will notice their difference and their actual situation and what the individual school is offering...

Reg to resident property, i have no idea, only know the house prices are quite expensive now... that's all....

Are u going to make a trip to Melbourne before the whole family comes next summer??? at least u can look at the actual schools and the houses in the area where u are considering to buy...

民房

14#
發表於 09-11-18 08:49 |只看該作者

回覆 1# AhKa 的文章

AhKa

Sorry for replying you later because I am busy in studying with my daughter as she has examination these days. You know, in Hong Kong, STUDY with your kids is the main job of a mother. That's why I want to move to OZ.

By the way, my hubby visited some schools such as MLC, PLC to get the application forms from the school last year. The schools also invited him to have tour at school. However the time was not matched. So he just got the forms back to Hong Kong. In fact, we are planning to go to Melbourne in the coming Easter for searching school and house. But I am afraid our holidays also means the school holidays in Oz, so I don't know whether the school will be opened or not.

Regarding the public school, I understand what you mean. That's why I prefer to send my daughter to private school instead of public school. However, money is also my concern. Therefore, I hope I can find a good public school for my son first. After we settle down in OZ later and have clear picture about the schools, we will consider whether he need to change to private school. Do you have any idea about the good public school? My son is 4 years old now, so I think he can enter year 1 in the coming summer, right?

Once again, you are so kind and thank you for your information.

別墅

15#
發表於 09-11-19 20:22 |只看該作者
Hi Vjmum,

If your son is 4 years old now, he will be able to go into Prep (not year 1, the year before year 1) next school year if he will turn 5 on or b4 30/04/2010. Next school year will be started Jan 29, 2010...

Sorry, I dont know any good public school as I had 2 daughters and both of them are in PLC now... Most of my C9 friends live in Doncaster, they send their kids to either Doncaster Garden Primary or Serpell Primary.... And they planned to send their kids to private when they finish primary school...

Reg to PLC, u can always call or email them to arrange a private school tour for you, esp u are coming for holidays...

sorry, seems i am not providing relevant info... still, it's better to come and look at the school and the suburbs that u really want to get settled in... otherwise, u wont have a idea how they look like.....

Good luck

首頁

尾頁

跳至