積分: 484

1#
發表於 09-10-30 22:13 |只看該作者
see title

大宅

積分: 1443

2#
發表於 09-10-30 22:40 |只看該作者
I have been more flexible with salt since my baby's 18 months old. But I'm only using sea salt, as it has lotsa trace minerals, at least I can think of that as a bonus . Other than that, I use seaweeds in his soup, which naturally salten the soup. Seasoning wise, I use lotsa herbs from the garden and some spices (as long as they are not hot) for a variety of tastes. Still no sugar yet in my cookings but I have been allowing him to have baby's dessert offered among playgroup mothers.
I wanna hold him off sugary stuffs and junk foods for as long as I could because once he goes to pre-school, I have no control over .

大宅

積分: 2618

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 09-11-5 22:06 |只看該作者
I will use a little bit of salt (less than a pinch) to marinated Jasmine's pork, but that usually happens once a week, apart from that, she's given sea fish once a week, which gives her a little bit of salt as well. I didn't see any disadvantage of not giving her too much salt yet!
BTW, the baby cheese actually may contain a little bit of salt!

[ 本帖最後由 Jasmine豬豬 於 09-11-5 22:10 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2618

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 09-11-5 22:09 |只看該作者
and for sugar, apart from the fruit, diluted juice and her baby biscuit, no sweet stuff, like sweets has been given so far. Although, daddy tried to share the ice-cream with Jasmine once, she refused straight ahead!

首頁

尾頁

跳至