跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 504

1#
發表於 09-11-9 15:02 |只看該作者
Anyone's kids attending the class there?? any comments? I know there is AM/PM class for the kids from 2 yrs to 3 yrs old, like those nursery school.

Just wondering if it's good? and when the kids are 3 yrs old, will it be difficult for them to get into good kindergarden (K1-K3)?

Please help! Thks!

大宅

積分: 2038

2#
發表於 09-11-10 19:16 |只看該作者
My kid had joined their Sat & summer Minnie Mouse class (for 2-3 years old kids) before.... the campus is not so good, crowded and noisy (no classrooms inside)...

It's like a playgroup conducted in Eng. It's fine if you just want your little kid to have some exposure to the Eng-speaking environment and my kid enjoyed those class activities, like singing, drawing, etc. My personal feeling is that those expat teachers are much better and more devoted. You may call them to arrange a trial class~~

原帖由 winniegor 於 09-11-9 15:02 發表
Anyone's kids attending the class there?? any comments? I know there is AM/PM class for the kids from 2 yrs to 3 yrs old, like those nursery school.

Just wondering if it's good? and when the kids ar ...
當你見到天上星星,可有想起哥哥...

別墅

積分: 504

3#
發表於 09-11-11 17:50 |只看該作者
Thks for your advise but have to wait till my son is 2 yrs old (Aug 2010)!! We are now attending the Baby Buddies at Sheung Wan centre!

原帖由 onchai 於 09-11-10 19:16 發表
My kid had joined their Sat & summer Minnie Mouse class (for 2-3 years old kids) before.... the campus is not so good, crowded and noisy (no classrooms inside)...

It's like a playgroup conducted in ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至