母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 663

1#
發表於 10-1-11 15:46 |只看該作者
What is the Do's and Dont's for Breast feeding?

I have heard that we can't feed baby by glass bottle, why is that? I have been pumping out my milk and feed my baby with chu chu glass bottle.

大宅

積分: 3548

2#
發表於 10-1-12 00:52 |只看該作者
I have heard from nurse that a small portion of the precious antibodies in the Breast Milk will adhere to the inner glass surface of the bottle, thus the longer you keep your milk in the glass bottle, the less nutritious the milk becomes. Therefore, glass bottles are not recommended for breastmilk storage. However, if you are just feeding instantly-pumped out fresh milk, I think it's quite ok.

原帖由 anlee3 於 10-1-11 15:46 發表
What is the Do's and Dont's for Breast feeding?

I have heard that we can't feed baby by glass bottle, why is that? I have been pumping out my milk and feed my baby with chu chu glass bottle.

別墅

積分: 663

3#
發表於 10-1-12 15:02 |只看該作者
Thanks for letting me know. Usually I pumped it out and stored in plastic container and feed my baby with glass bottle.

原帖由 doublei 於 10-1-12 00:52 發表
I have heard from nurse that a small portion of the precious antibodies in the Breast Milk will adhere to the inner glass surface of the bottle, thus the longer you keep your milk in the glass bottle, ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊