論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2161

1#
發表於 10-1-18 18:00 |只看該作者
My new maid came for almost 1 month already. Sofar her performance is ok. She did a good job in taking care of my 2.5 yrs old son and is quite smart. Her cooking is also acceptable. House cleaning is sofar ok. Except only 1 thing: it seemed that she kept on talking on mobile while my baby was sleeping. (for more than an hour) and frankly I dont know if she was still on the phone when my boy is awake. Besides, she is always late in returning home on her leave. (latest was 9:50PM but supposed she has to come back at 9:00PM).

If you were me, will u tell her off?

禁止訪問

積分: 5073

2#
發表於 10-1-18 21:25 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

侯爵府

積分: 20200

畀面勳章

3#
發表於 10-1-18 22:01 |只看該作者
Talk to her individually in a clam atmosphere... Praise her first and give her your ~comments/feedback~

大宅

積分: 2161

4#
發表於 10-1-20 22:29 |只看該作者
Thx for your advice. Actually I have talked to her about her late return and it has been improving these days. For using the phone, actually I learnt this thr the webcam so I dont know if I need to tell her I know that already.

Frankly her attitude is good everytime when I give my comments, she didnt give me black face sofar.

原帖由 muicc 於 10-1-18 22:01 發表
Talk to her individually in a clam atmosphere... Praise her first and give her your ~comments/feedback~

首頁

尾頁

跳至