跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 768

1#
發表於 10-1-31 10:26 |只看該作者
Any recommendation for companies that do termites treatment in the Bay Area?

大宅

積分: 1760

2#
發表於 10-1-31 13:24 |只看該作者
I think Terminix is one of the popular ones but I had never tried it.

Is it for your residence?

原帖由 mrschao 於 10-1-31 10:26 發表
Any recommendation for companies that do termites treatment in the Bay Area?

別墅

3#
發表於 10-2-1 03:35 |只看該作者
Thank you SY_Mom

Yes, I noticed some signs of it in my bedroom. Having a headache... ><

大宅

4#
發表於 10-2-1 05:45 |只看該作者
how did it look like?
our home is about 14 yrs old. don't know if we might need one too ... i heard that people usually don't realize there's a termite problem until they're selling their house and have the inspection done.

if the problem is not that serious, i heard that orange oil is pretty effective and safe termite treatment.

原帖由 mrschao 於 10-2-1 03:35 發表
Thank you SY_Mom

Yes, I noticed some signs of it in my bedroom. Having a headache... >

別墅

5#
發表於 10-2-1 09:09 |只看該作者
I saw many small dark brown dots (look like strawberry seeds) on the floor and looked around where those come from. Then I found a tiny hole in the wall right above it also with those seeds-like dots. I searched online and those look like the droppings of drywood termites. That's why I think we are having termites.

Yeh, I heard about orange oil on the radio also and I'm looking for companies that offer this option.

(Sigh) I hope the problem is not real serious. We have the house inspected before we bought it a few years ago. nothing was found. Anyway I think at least it will be a couple of thousand dollars to treat termites ... Not good especially for people like us who are living on tight budgets.

[ 本帖最後由 mrschao 於 10-2-1 09:15 編輯 ]

大宅

6#
發表於 10-2-1 10:05 |只看該作者
when we looked at older houses for potential purchase, most of them had termite issues but they were fixable within $2-3k.
so i guess probably it wouldn't cost more than $3k for your house ...

u said there were no termite issues before u bought yr house, i guess probably the previous owner already had it fixed before it went out to the market.

子爵府

積分: 13708

7#
發表於 10-2-21 07:06 |只看該作者

Any suggestion on how to chase Cat, Dog away

Any suggestion on how to chase Cat, Dog away from private resident yard?

Out neighbors Cats, dogs come poop freely on our driveway, yard.... everywhere.

首頁

尾頁

跳至