跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 334

1#
發表於 05-4-6 13:48 |只看該作者

An emotional child - pls help!

My 4 yr old son has been behaving quite strangely in the past month. He cannot control his emotions, loses temper very easily, often gets angry and shouts at everybody, doesn't want to sleep (actually always complaining he cannot sleep), throws things around and is a bit violent towards the maid, his baby brother and sometimes mum & dad as well. Just now, my maid told me that he threw all his food on the floor with no reason.

I really don't know what's wrong and what I can do. Sometimes he just behaved so badly that it made me lose temper myself and shout back at him. Tow nights ago, I even locked him out of the house (which I know is something very wrong to do)!

I'm so worried now. Can anyone offer any advice?

大宅

積分: 1190

2#
發表於 05-4-6 17:08 |只看該作者

Re: An emotional child - pls help!

Ciz 寫道:

I really don't know what's wrong and what I can do. Sometimes he just behaved so badly that it made me lose temper myself and shout back at him. Tow nights ago, I even locked him out of the house (which I know is something very wrong to do)!

I'm so worried now. Can anyone offer any advice?

Sorry to know your son encounter some emotional problem. You'd better find out the underlying reasons. The things which can destroy your relation between you MUST BE AVOIDED even though how angry you are.

男爵府

積分: 8786

環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章

3#
發表於 05-4-6 17:18 |只看該作者

介紹你參加健康院的3P親子課程,我朋友join過,very useful,快d打去健康院問下。 :-P :-P :-P

伯爵府

積分: 18792

4#
發表於 05-4-6 18:58 |只看該作者

Emotion problem because of baby brother?? Try to get your attention?

複式洋房

積分: 334

5#
發表於 05-4-7 22:18 |只看該作者

GiGiMum,

What is the 3P親子課程 about? Is it for parents or kids, or both?

Ciz

大宅

積分: 2174

6#
發表於 05-4-8 00:22 |只看該作者

Ciz,

Pls check pm.

男爵府

積分: 8786

環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章

7#