102#
發表於 10-7-20 23:09 |只看該作者
請問布吉機場有沒有找換店?

謝謝

別墅

積分: 923

103#
發表於 10-7-20 23:15 |只看該作者
Of course it's available. HKT = Phuket International Airport.

原帖由 heiheihoney 於 10-7-20 23:09 發表
請問布吉機場有沒有找換店?

謝謝

別墅

104#
發表於 10-7-20 23:26 |只看該作者
heiheihoney,
I stayed at Sheraton Grande Laguna - Island Villa last summer. Good villa w/ excellent service. My kids loved there very much. They provided many surprises to us. I did send an e-mail and described my daughter's birthday while we stayed. Once we checked in and entered our villa, a birthday cake for my daughter was on the table. She was very surprised...In the morning, two elephants would walk around the hotel, the kids could ride on them...A 323m swimming pool w/ canal is one of the interesting facilities. I plan to there again next summer.

PS: A spa named Angsana is loacted at 2/F, Sheraton Grande. It's subsidy of Banyan Tree.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 heiheihoney 於 10-7-15 21:21 發表
Thanks waiwaikelly

I will stay at Sheraton, 我兒子驚暈浪 所以想知有沒有其他活動適合佢, 我都想去Safari, 如果自己去遠嗎?
其實酒店附近有沒有spa, 我知banyee tree 好好, 但價錢好貴, 你有沒有試過在酒店附近 ...

[ 本帖最後由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-20 23:30 編輯 ]

複式洋房

積分: 374

105#
發表於 10-7-20 23:51 |只看該作者
我8月底去布吉, 可以PM C太資料給我嗎?
有無行程可以參考? Many thanks~~

原帖由 2BMa 於 10-7-20 22:00 發表
我舊年住LAGUNA BEACH RESORT,又有去其他酒店睇,都係鍾意LAGUNA BEACH多D,我出蛋島,去SAFARI,去日落崖,芭東,夜晚去FANTASEA都係跟C太,佢既Service真係ok架,佢唔係最平但係就正。 ...

複式洋房

積分: 374

106#
發表於 10-7-21 00:07 |只看該作者
hihi, 我哋會8月底去? 你有咩schedule 呀?!

原帖由 KK512 於 10-7-14 14:42 發表
waiwaikelly,
could you please tell me which hotel you have stay at? I am planning to Phuket on August.
Thanks.

男爵府

積分: 8652

107#
發表於 10-7-21 12:09 |只看該作者
Thanks chingchingfa

Thanks for your information, did you join any local tour? I will stay at Sheraton four nights, are there enough activities for my 9 years old kid? And also did you go to downtown (Patong side)? Any shuttle provided by the hotel?

Thanks again.

原帖由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-20 23:26 發表
heiheihoney,
I stayed at Sheraton Grande Laguna - Island Villa last summer. Good villa w/ excellent service. My kids loved there very much. They provided many surprises to us. I did send an e-mail an ...

[ 本帖最後由 heiheihoney 於 10-7-21 12:11 編輯 ]

別墅

108#
發表於 10-7-21 13:46 |只看該作者
Heiheihoney,
Are you 3 persons to there? Booked room or villa?

We joined the local tour,
- 1 day to Raya Island for snorkeling.
- 1 day to Phuket Island sightseeing include Phuket Town, Phromthep Cape, Patong.

The driver info is from other BK mom, tick: [email protected]. He is Chinese. He has a car and speaks Cantonese. For my kids (age 6 and 8), they enjoyed the swimming there. You could Canal Village for joining the kid activities.
Sheraton has shuttle bus to Phuket Town and Patong but comparatively expensive. You could call taxi at the beach in front of Sheraton, it may be cheaper.

Before taking your trip, you could tick their official website to dream your trip: www.lagunaphuket.com. Enjoy your tour!

Best regards,
chingchingfa

大宅

積分: 1928

109#
發表於 10-7-21 15:22 |只看該作者
Hi Heyheyhoney,

I am planning to go to the Raya Island next week with my 7 year old kid. How is the sea condition for snokelling. A driver from Phuket said it is storm season that better go to Egg island. But we have been Egg Island before. Which month did you go to Phuket and what do you think. Thanks.

Siumima

別墅

110#
發表於 10-7-21 16:11 |只看該作者
Hi siumima,
Yes, Raya Island is so far from Phuket, around 35-45 mins sea journey. Now till Oct is monsoon season, sea wave could be 1 to 5m high. Not good if you have sea sick. We faced 2-3 m sea wave last time, the journey was so terrible unless you enjoyed pro-long roller coaster! If we go for snorkeling again this month, I prefer Egg Island to avoid the terrible sea wave.

Best regards,
chingchingfa
原帖由 siumima 於 10-7-21 15:22 發表
Hi Heyheyhoney,

I am planning to go to the Raya Island next week with my 7 year old kid. How is the sea condition for snokelling. A driver from Phuket said it is storm season that better go to Egg is ...

大宅

積分: 1928

111#
發表於 10-7-21 17:10 |只看該作者
Hi Chingchingfa,

Thanks for your reply. Your info. is so helpful for me to make decision. May be we shall go to Raya next time in non-monsoon season.

Siumima

別墅

112#
發表於 10-7-21 17:25 |只看該作者
siumima,
You could ask the helpdesk in hotel or tick the website: http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=75 to check the forecast of sea wave before taking your sea trip.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 siumima 於 10-7-21 17:10 發表
Hi Chingchingfa,

Thanks for your reply. Your info. is so helpful for me to make decision. May be we shall go to Raya next time in non-monsoon season.

Siumima

[ 本帖最後由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-21 17:28 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 8652

113#
發表於 10-7-21 20:45 |只看該作者
Hi chingchingfa

would like to know how much is the day tour of "huket Island sightseeing?

Yes, we are three persons to go there totally. I am considering whether to book the day tour.

Is the driver OK? The fee is for daily or hourly.

Thanks

原帖由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-21 13:46 發表
Heiheihoney,
Are you 3 persons to there? Booked room or villa?

We joined the local tour,
- 1 day to Raya Island for snorkeling.
- 1 day to Phuket Island sightseeing include Phuket Town, Phromthep ...

別墅

114#
發表於 10-7-22 10:41 |只看該作者
Heiheihoney,
I forgot the exact costs, seem to be:

- Snorkeling in Raya Island: 2 adults + 2 Kids: THB5000.
- Hire a car from 2pm till 11pm: THB 2500 (But the driver cannot speak well English, you have to show the map for where you would like to go).
Just a reminder, it is better to check w/ Thai Meteorological Department www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=75 before booking any sea trip.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

大宅

積分: 1914

115#
發表於 10-7-22 13:43 |只看該作者
hi chingchingfa,
would like to check with you where you booked Sheraton Grande Laguna - Island Villa? and how much?

原帖由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-20 23:26 發表
heiheihoney,
I stayed at Sheraton Grande Laguna - Island Villa last summer. Good villa w/ excellent service. My kids loved there very much. They provided many surprises to us. I did send an e-mail an ...
My baby, Geralyn 瑋瑋, was born on April 7, 2004

別墅

116#
發表於 10-7-22 15:40 |只看該作者
Cece,
I stayed at Sheraton Grande Laguna – Island Villa last summer, but just checked with the agent I booked one. The cost is 15% higher than last summer but is still lower because Phuket is in monsoon season. Compared with X’mas holiday (over HK$12000 per night and min stay 4 nights), now is extremely attractive. It has single level or duplex style Island Villas in Sheraton. Single one is pool access villa, but I got duplex style: 3 floors w/ roof top deck and a ‘Thai style’ pavilion. Tick
http://www.swiretravel.com/UserFiles/Image/Leisure%20Package%20Flyer/Thailand/HKT_10/HKT-KA0469F-Sheraton-30Oct10..pdf

If you are couple only, strongly recommend you to stay at Lagoon Villa there, 5 Chinese words to describe it: 靚到殺死人!

Best regards,
chingchingfa
原帖由 CeCe 於 10-7-22 13:43 發表
hi chingchingfa,
would like to check with you where you booked Sheraton Grande Laguna - Island Villa? and how much?

大宅

積分: 1914

117#
發表於 10-7-22 18:29 |只看該作者
Thanks chingchingfa,
acutally i need to book hotel only, and i found that they're having a promotion of Amazing Family Escapes, we got 4 adult and 1 kid, was thinking to book this package but no matter what i click it will give me 3 bedrooms villa instead of 2 bedrooms villa, so i want to know which website did you go make a reservation and want to compare the price too. thanks for the link anyway.

http://www.lagunaphuket.com/promotions/promotions-details.php?c_pro_id=200

原帖由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-22 15:40 發表
Cece,
I stayed at Sheraton Grande Laguna – Island Villa last summer, but just checked with the agent I booked one. The cost is 15% higher than last summer but is still lower because Phuket is in mon ...
My baby, Geralyn 瑋瑋, was born on April 7, 2004

別墅

118#
發表於 10-7-22 23:57 |只看該作者
Cece,
Noted you prefer to book 3 bedrooms, then private pool villa is fitted for your family. Swire Travel www.swiretravel.com and Lotus Tours www.lotus-tours.com have this type of villa booking. Just a reminder, private pool villa is not in Sheraton area, but you could call free golf car from reception.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 CeCe 於 10-7-22 18:29 發表
Thanks chingchingfa,
acutally i need to book hotel only, and i found that they're having a promotion of Amazing Family Escapes, we got 4 adult and 1 kid, was thinking to book this package but no matte ...

大宅

積分: 1152

119#
發表於 10-7-23 15:06 |只看該作者
Hi, chingchingfa,

I will bring me 1 year old son to Laguna in coming Oct. Wanna know whether Sheraton Island Villa has washing machine and cooker? Is Island Villa located near the main hotel building?

別墅

120#
發表於 10-7-24 19:38 |只看該作者
Kalo,
Island Villa in Sheraton has no cooker and washing machine but microwave oven is available. If you bring with a kid under age 12, pool access room or villa is not accpetable unless you sign confirmation letter.
Are you just 3 persons to there? Duplex levels Island Villa may be too big for you.
Both lagoon and island villas are inside Sheratin area.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 kalo 於 10-7-23 15:06 發表
Hi, chingchingfa,

I will bring me 1 year old son to Laguna in coming Oct. Wanna know whether Sheraton Island Villa has washing machine and cooker? Is Island Villa located near the main hotel building ...

[ 本帖最後由 chingchingfa 於 10-7-24 19:40 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至