跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 66

1#
發表於 10-8-19 17:39 |只看該作者
Hello,

Does anyone knows how to get Japanese diapers, suck as Merries or Goons in Australia?

I am moving to Sydney next month and want to let my girl continuse to use Merries or Goons there...

別墅

積分: 768

2#
發表於 10-8-20 08:17 |只看該作者
Pampers no good?

複式洋房

積分: 470

3#
發表於 10-8-20 10:49 |只看該作者
Hi,

You can buy GOON nappies in New Zealand but not available in Australia.

Suggest you to buy heaps and ship over to Australia in your container ( if any ).

Otherwise, you can buy Pampers, Huggies etc in Australia.

原帖由 Koalalyly 於 10-8-19 17:39 發表
Hello,

Does anyone knows how to get Japanese diapers, suck as Merries or Goons in Australia?

I am moving to Sydney next month and want to let my girl continuse to use Merries or Goons there...

大宅

積分: 1731

好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 10-8-25 20:35 |只看該作者
u can buy GOONS in 美而廉supermarket...last time i saw their shops have some in chatswood!but i think that is very expensive!
anyway,Huggies in here is not bad!

民房

5#
發表於 10-8-25 22:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 ngtft 於 10-8-20 08:17 發表
Pampers no good?

my girl has been trying Pampers pants for two weeks...but leaked few times already....this never happened before, because the material of Merries is very soft and absorptance is very good. I used to press my hand on a wet diaper very hard, and my hand was still dry...this is why I really want my girl to keep use Merries....but seems its quite hard to get Japanese diaper....

民房

6#
發表於 10-8-25 22:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 cnd2004 於 10-8-25 20:35 發表
u can buy GOONS in 美而廉supermarket...last time i saw their shops have some in chatswood!but i think that is very expensive!
anyway,Huggies in here is not bad!

Thanks for the informaiton, I will try to have a look when I go back.

Yes will try Huggies later...if still not good....then I should think think to sell Merries myself...haha

等待驗證會員

積分: 758

7#
發表於 10-9-11 21:18 |只看該作者
i tried many brands...huggies is the best....

洋房

積分: 39

8#
發表於 10-10-6 10:08 |只看該作者
You can try to order from this website. I find this shop from the Sydney baby show this weekend. I bought one pack of Goon for $32.99

www.myhappybaby.com.au

民房

9#
發表於 11-1-21 10:04 |只看該作者
I have tried all the nappy brands that are avaliable in the market, but none of them can compare to the Japanese brands in terms of quality. So I decided to import and sell it myself. In this way I can let my girl use the best quality nappies, and take care of her while I am doing some smally business at home.

If you are interested, please visit our website :

www.lylybaby.com.au

首頁

尾頁

跳至