論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3114

1#
發表於 10-9-14 15:37 |只看該作者
我而加有一個印印,負責睇住2歲大仔&做家務. 我阿媽朝8晚5會係我屋企幫手. 印印唔太需要買菜(我阿媽會買埋),只係負責洗切,等我放工煮. 我仲有2wks生細b,到時會多個印印. 我想問下大意見,點分配2人工作.

基本人我想舊工人睇大仔,新工人睇細仔. 其他家務點分好? 因為新工人要晚上幫手湊細仔,係唔係日頭可以做少d野,俾少少時間佢瞓下. 請有經驗媽咪指點下, thks!

民房

積分: 57

2#
發表於 10-9-14 16:59 |只看該作者
通常一個放星期六, 一個放星期日. 舊工人照做依家要做既野. 新工人負責照顧細b, 同埋關於細b所有野, 包括洗bb衫, 清潔bb房 (床, 地下, 窗), 當舊工人放假, 佢當日要做堆佢的工作. 當bb大咗, 2年後, 新工人就唔會再續約.

複式洋房

積分: 109

3#
發表於 10-9-15 13:55 |只看該作者
haha, the same case w/ me. 2 bun bun with 2 kids. i had the same problem before and now settled. so let me share my experience for your reference.

1) old maid take care big kid (as before)
2) new maid take care new baby
3) they take turns to do housework: separate the housework by 'kitchen' & 'outside kitchen'. kitchen include buying food, cooking, managing fridge, washing dishes; laundary (the washing machine in kitchen). They take turns by week.
4) at first i would like the new maid to take care of the new baby every night, but it is really no good - too tired, you know babies can wake up many times at night. so, they at first suggest take turns by week; but they find it too tired. so now they take turns by day.

Luckily, my two maids are quite co-operative, so sometimes they help each other and there may not very clear of duties. so:
1) one maid responsible for one girl (i can blame for).
2) set a form for recording their 'night-shift', so can calcuate and make it fair.

hope this can help you.

首頁

尾頁

跳至