別墅

積分: 873

1#
發表於 05-7-5 16:34 |只看該作者

千其吾好去做: Jackel Porter (高寶得) : Secretary - Admin./Shipping

千其吾好去做: Jackel Porter (高寶得) : Secretary - Administration/ Shipping
It is my friend experience.

DO NOT GO TO WORK for this cheap cheap company:
late clock in and out, deduct $1 for 1 minute.
working time is 8:45 to 5:30pm, but the company bus is 6:15pm from company to TaiPo KCR station.
Cracy for the post of Secretary need to under the receiptist. and help her to fax, copy, filing and every she order you do. (but not told you when you are interview). Also you could not to go out for lunch as the receiptist need to out. You only could bring lunch box and have lunch in office and on duty.

there are 20 to 30 office staff in the company, but over half of them, they are have relative with each other.

They are very urgent, but the post is changed over 6 persons. no one could do longer than 2 week for the secretary post.

FYI.

Jackel Porter : Secretary - Administration/ Shipping

Job Responsibilities:
:-D

寶石宮

積分: 373871

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(2) HiPP勳章(1) 2018父親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 貓狗褓姆 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 美好大世界2017勳章 開心吸收勳章

2#
發表於 05-7-5 16:37 |只看該作者

Re: 千其吾好去做: Jackel Porter (高寶得) : Secretary - Admin./Shipping

我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!
You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always stay around. You are the apple of my eye. Forever you'll stay in my heart.

子爵府

積分: 10516

3#
發表於 05-7-5 17:01 |只看該作者

Then does she need to report to the HR Manager, or the boss of the company?

用戶要求終止服務

積分: 10694

4#
發表於 05-7-5 17:33 |只看該作者

the receptionist must be a 'old pat pat', are you just left from there? so poor u :cry:

首頁

尾頁

跳至