跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 464

1#
發表於 05-7-22 00:29 |只看該作者

English Time

I have visited the English Time booth at the Book Fair. The theory seems good but I am still 心大心細 coz of the price vs expectation.

For those who have bought a set, may I know of your opinion and motivation??

Any more voices before I make my decision? Thanks!
Rebecca:-D Ian's Album

等待驗證會員

積分: 339

2#
發表於 05-7-22 11:16 |只看該作者

Re: English Time

Why not DWE???(Disney World of English) too expensive? (Yes, I agreed!)

I've both sample DVDs, however I found that DWE more attrative to the babies, and ET more difficult.

伯爵府

積分: 16923

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 05-7-23 08:48 |只看該作者

都係平d,有playgroup,我鐘意d主角多變化,歌仔輕快,冇咁悶,分期唔洗畀利息。

mcmuggarfield 寫道:
I have visited the English Time booth at the Book Fair. The theory seems good but I am still 心大心細 coz of the price vs expectation.

For those who have bought a set, may I know of your opinion and motivation??

Any more voices before I make my decision? Thanks!

複式洋房

4#
發表於 05-7-23 19:40 |只看該作者

Elaine,

I agreed with you. I am afraid that I will soon be "落答".

複式洋房

積分: 241

5#
發表於 05-7-28 14:58 |只看該作者

Dear mcmuggarfield,

So did you buy English Time eventually, just wondering?!

複式洋房

6#
發表於 05-7-28 16:05 |只看該作者

mamalily,

Not yet la....I am struggling between the English Time and Disney. Keep on asking friends opinion.

複式洋房

7#
發表於 05-7-28 16:05 |只看該作者

mamalily,

Not yet la....I am struggling between the English Time and Disney. Keep on asking friends opinion.

複式洋房

8#
發表於 05-7-28 16:06 |只看該作者

mamalily,

複式洋房

9#
發表於 05-7-28 17:26 |只看該作者

Hi mcmuggarfield,

I have also attended the briefings given by English Time and Disney. Many of my friends bought Disney and have a quite good comment on it. I myself think that the cartoon characters of Disney are more attractive while English Time is more comprehensive!! Both have their own advantages.
After struggling for two whole months, I finally made up my mind and bought Hurray English 2. I just want my girl spend more time on reading, but of course, listening and speaking are also very important.
I agree that it'd be better to have a search before making a decision, or you'll regret as I always do.

Lily

大宅

積分: 4676

10#
發表於 05-7-28 19:29 |只看該作者

mamalily,

Just wondering what is Hurray English?

伯爵府

積分: 16923

好媽媽勳章

11#
發表於 05-7-28 22:36 |只看該作者

I tried parts of ET. And, it is my comment: English Time Baby Pack is not useful for our babies over 1 year. Other dvds are fine. Think seriously before buy anything.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 05-7-29 09:05 |只看該作者

Hi wenwan,

Based on the learning and teaching method of Montessori, Hurray English stresses on the importance of stimulation and self-learning in the course of child learning. Altogether they have Hurray English 1, 2 and Story Boom Boom 1 and 2, but I bought Hurray English 2 and Story Boom Boom 1 only. What impress me the most are their learning mode, which is very systematic and well-organised, and Space Bo Bo, a machine similar to a CD player that helps the children to read the books page by page. For more details, you can go to their website : http://www.eduk8kids.com.hk and have a look.

男爵府

積分: 5600

13#
發表於 05-7-29 09:24 |只看該作者

I do agree with mamalily that want my baby to focus more on readying. Thus, I did not choose Disney / ET or any similar kind of teaching material.

大宅

積分: 4676

14#
發表於 05-7-29 10:09 |只看該作者

Thanks mamalily.
I have learnt about the Montessori in the book fair...but I don't like the Space Bo Bo speaking in Korean ?-( Too scare that it will confuse the baby.

複式洋房

15#
發表於 05-7-29 13:28 |只看該作者

Wendy,

Agreed. The Montessori is not so good for now.

民房

積分: 5

16#
發表於 05-8-11 11:10 |只看該作者

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member, just saw this conversation about English Time. I have 2 new sets of English Time and would like to sell one. It's full Course Set + Supplementary Pack, without card reading machine (PEK). Anyone interested in buying at HK$15,000? If so, please leave a message. Tks.

洋房

積分: 41

17#
發表於 05-8-13 23:38 |只看該作者

hi ammy ,
我建議你兩閒都聽下講解,?我覺得disney太貴又太舊,但係米奇的確幾吸引,disney同english time都分別來我屋企做家訪,相比disney saleslady 太 hardsale.我係書展買左englishtime.不過我朋友話smart kids club D服務麻麻地,各位家長注意james lee已經被BK 媽咪badlist左佢,話佢沒有跟進,且態度差.我朋友用左english-time己經大半年,so far 都幾好.所以我揀左佢,且我鍾意佢有CD-ROM.

洋房

積分: 41

18#
發表於 05-8-16 00:58 |只看該作者

i buy english time at last book fair .i also compair with disney and ET , because ET more cheaper than disney. And the main point is ET have CD-ROM and to be new ! I asking for BK媽媽 , they also say that be good . By the way , smart kids club is not good servising , so u want to choose a nice consultant . U can call the saleslady , she is all BK媽媽 ET consultant. And she is BK媽媽 refer to me !if u want the contacts, u can pm me
i hope i can help u

洋房

積分: 325

19#
發表於 05-8-19 12:50 |只看該作者

super-kids,

I do agreed your point of view on ET and DW, DW is too old and too expensive, but ET is more interactive and with one full set of CD-ROM. I like it.

I heard that James Lee has no longer worked in ET la! Don't worry about that! I don't know about the service of smart kids club as my baby will join the activies next year (18 months).

複式洋房

積分: 271

20#
發表於 05-8-25 23:49 |只看該作者

I just bought ET in this early Aug BB Expo and now waiting for deliver to me.

Actually I decided in a rush as the last day on 08Aug close at 7:00pm and I just contact them at 6:15pm.

I hope my decision is right.
;-)

首頁

尾頁

跳至