跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 512

1#
發表於 11-6-8 14:01 |只看該作者
HI mothers of May 2010 Babies,

I have now given my son to take the followings, any comments, or any difference from yours?

Meat: Pork, Chicken, Fish (only salmon 白反魚,紅衫魚, 大眼雞)

Vegetables: 菜心,小棠菜 ,蜜糖豆中之青豆,
鮮淮山, 蕃茄, 粟米 ,節爪 ,carrot ,冬瓜 ,翠肉瓜 ,pumpkin, potato ,蕃薯

Others: Cheese, yougurt, Abc pasta, Egg yolk

Fruits: Papaya, apple, banana, avacado,
Any other food he can try? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

子爵府

積分: 10238

2#
發表於 11-6-9 14:51 |只看該作者
We are more or less, unless I haven't feed my baby 蜜糖豆中之青豆 and 鮮淮山. You may also try try blueberry, strawberry, 豆腐 (try to find w/o 石膏, I buy it from citysuper), spinach, broccoli, pear and kiwi

I also feed her some teatime such as egg yolk steamed with fish or chicken, steam broccoli with cheese, steamed豆腐

Hope these help

伯爵府

積分: 15328

3#
發表於 11-6-9 21:17 |只看該作者
請問yougurt係當小食,定加其他野當一餐 (例如奶)?

別墅

4#
發表於 11-6-10 14:26 |只看該作者
Thanks Babyemma.

To Irene_the_pooh, I give yougurt as a snack only. Just 3-4 teaspoons each time.

複式洋房

積分: 245

5#
發表於 11-6-11 00:58 |只看該作者
I give also peach, cherry, blueberries, strawberry, 雪梨,啤梨,布冧, 合掌瓜, spinach, broccoli.
May I know what kind of cheese BB can eat?

大宅

積分: 4890

6#
發表於 11-6-11 09:19 |只看該作者
i bought QBB cheese from citisuper b4

子爵府

7#
發表於 11-6-11 21:21 |只看該作者
I found baby cheese (a Japanese brand for 1 year old) in Jusco.

別墅

8#
發表於 11-6-13 13:36 |只看該作者
For cheese, I just give the "smiling Cow" brand in cube size (common in Park'n shop/wellcome). He takes one cube each time as snack to mix with mashed potato.

Babyemma, which citysuper you go for the 豆腐 w/o 石膏? Thanks.

Wa, so many new suggestions babyemma and coffeebear, thanks. Looking forward to introduce these different flavour to my son.

Just for further sharing, so far what I bought (if possible) for my son are mostly organic food. (eg. vegetables, fruits) For chicken, I take Ka-mei chicken, for pork, I buy the one with less injection.

Any one also buying organic? Just sharing, sometimes I do agree is not easy to find one.

子爵府

9#
發表於 11-6-14 16:53 |只看該作者
Hi Richlandkwok,

I find the 豆腐 w/o 石膏 at the 豆腐 store in Citysuper/Jusco. They make it everyday and put the packed 豆腐 in the water (sorry that I forgot the brand). But this is not the place you can find 百福豆腐 in the refrigerator. Normally, I buy "絹" (one of the 豆腐 type), this is more soft and smooth.

Please double confirm them whether is the soybean from. As I know that the bean comes from Canada in CWB Citysuper, but for Jusco in Taikoo, the bean comes from Japan still.

hope this help

子爵府

10#
發表於 11-6-15 11:37 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing.

Hi Richlandkwok, I also buy organic food for my baby.

Vege - Sarinah
Egg - Natually Organic
Pork and chicken - Pure

別墅

11#
發表於 11-6-15 16:21 |只看該作者
I also bought Sarinah before, but now change to buy at some organic store who claims they bring the vegetables from HK farmers.

For Eggs, I chose the Pasturized Egg with DHA, but now I change to Kai Mei Chicken Egg.

Where do you buy your organic egg , pork and chicken?
Can you share? Thanks.

子爵府

12#
發表於 11-6-15 22:03 |只看該作者
Thx for sharing.

I can find the organic egg, pork and chicken in Market Place and Jusco.

For yougurt and egg, I find it from threesixty

Besides, where can you find the Kai Mei Chicken and egg. thx thx

別墅

13#
發表於 11-6-16 13:23 |只看該作者
There are Kai Mei Chickens for sale in wet markets, e.g. Wanchai Wet market as I know.

But recently I found out that the shop I used to buy the organic vegetables in Tin Hau also has Kai Mei Chicken (they sell the chicken in pieces, not the whole chicken, e.g. just drumsticks) and they also carry Kai Mei eggs. This is also the shop where I buy the organic Tofu (they claim the tofu is also without "Shek Ko")

Sogo market also has Kai Mei chicken.

I am interested in the organic pork and chicken you mentioned in Marketplace and Jusco, can you give me the brand name, if possible. Many thanks.

子爵府

14#
發表於 11-6-18 21:42 |只看該作者
thanks for your sharing and info. Can I have the address of the store you buy Kai Mei chicken in Tin Hau. hehe thank you.

I buy the brand "S Pure" for the pre-packed pork and chicken imported from Thailand. The price is around 38-42 per pack. I am not 100% sure this is organic meat. but I think it may better than I buy the meat from China

首頁

尾頁

跳至