想生BB

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 526

1#
發表於 11-8-29 21:16 |只看該作者
I tried for a year and finally bb came, it was only 2 weeks my bb came and left... the heartbeat stopped at 9 weeks.... I chose 塞藥 in Queen Mary Hospital, a week later I went back for an ultrasound, the nurse told me its successful, no need for surgury even I still have some tissue inside ??? after I stopped bleeding, I went to see my own doctor and she said there is a shadow in my uterus, told me to get another ultrasound after my period. If it still there I will need to 刮宮. any JM has same experience? I'm not sure if the nurse told me is correct or my doctor trying to make $$ from me. I really dont want a surgury which means I cannot try for another month:(

點評

bankwest1  Did your baby have heartbeat before?  發表於 11-8-29 21:51

大宅

積分: 3062

2#
發表於 11-8-29 21:22 |只看該作者
don't think of "trying" first... now the top priority is: make sure there is no any shadow inside your uterus! ! ! My experience is: I went to Tuen Mun hospital and take ultrasound, no shadow was found! Then I went to my private doctor and did the ultrasound again, no shadow inside! To sum up, double confirm there is clean!

If your private doctor said there is still a shadow, you can ask him/her to show u? coz I think u can c it in the ultrasound machine yourself if there is really still sth there, right?!

別墅

3#
發表於 11-8-30 20:59 |只看該作者
thanks totokingkom. I'm confused coz the nurse in hospital saying no big tissue is found but some there, saying its classified as successful and do not need further surgury. But my private doctor said there is a shadow (0.88cm) but cannot confirm what that is, maybe tissue or maybe the lining is thick in that area.

I didn't choose my private doctor to give birth originally and I think she is a bit angry with me and do not want to see me anymore even she charged me $1000 each time!! She gave me the ultrasound copy and told me to go back to hospital.

大宅

積分: 2201

4#
發表於 11-8-30 21:32 |只看該作者

回覆 回覆:pp623的帖子

suggest u to see another doctor to confirm.

別墅

5#
發表於 11-8-30 22:02 |只看該作者
Thanks. Any doctor you recommend in Kowloon or Central?

首頁

尾頁

跳至