興趣嗜好

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1816

81#
發表於 05-9-29 17:28 |只看該作者

Re: 分享外國 或 台灣童書 (1-8歲適用) 收穫 - PART 2 (as from 27 Sept 05)

GloriaChung,

If you ask earlier, I just give you my son's set la. Only wear once jar!

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

82#
發表於 05-9-29 17:29 |只看該作者

Gloria,

For Chin costume, you may try Lee Yuen East/West Street at Central.

Re: Kid's timetable, yes, I do post a detailed time table at home showing the current week and coming 2 weeks activities for my maid to follow.

I have arranged over 10 activities for my son besides normal school ah, it's difficult for her (and me too) to remember all !!

別墅

積分: 547

83#
發表於 05-9-29 17:31 |只看該作者

Gloria,
How about the hawkers at Fa yuen st?

子爵府

積分: 12609

84#
發表於 05-9-29 17:47 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

Already booked the table at both places la, for fear we couldn't get a table during the Golden Weekend ma.

Just a reminder, if anybody intends to dine out this weekend, pls remember to book your table beforehand !!!

Gloria,

If and when I've arranged lots (3+ types) of activities for my son, I print a timetable for my maid too, and also remind her 1 day beforehand if I can.
(Usually she can follow ga. Which is why I say she is quite smart for an Indo maid.)
Can also submit applications for my son's ECAs on my behalf.

For trad costume, should try Fa Yuen Street.
Or if you want better material, go to 中藝。

I think I need to get one for my son too, for some function to be held at the end of Oct.

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

85#
發表於 05-9-29 18:05 |只看該作者

This Sat is the silver wedding anniversary of my big brother. Need to go to Football club for celebration!

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

86#
發表於 05-9-29 21:45 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

禁止訪問

87#
發表於 05-9-29 21:57 |只看該作者

男爵府

積分: 6599

88#
發表於 05-9-29 22:34 |只看該作者

Hi, friends,

i have bought the Chinese trad. costume at Yue Hwa la. 20% off. A stylish one - black cloth and gold 秀花(???). Only HK$100. A plain cotton one at 中藝costs HK$200.

黑底橙色龍糸秀花、白色手反袖,好靚ga!

I finished dinner and brought my boy to Yue Hwa (on my own) by taxi. It took two of us 20 mins.
He chose it. In any case, eves if we don't have that costume, i still have a Great Wall t-shirt for him.

We came back, did some 'exercises' (puzzle, cut and paste of papers), read 10 books and watched the bb Einstein video...etc. I felt very satisfied !!!!

Just now, i successfully made my son weewee w/o diaper la.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

89#
發表於 05-9-29 22:35 |只看該作者

i have difficulties to arrange so many activities to my son as my son goes to PM school. Not much time in the morning or the afternoon for any extra cir. How can you ladies (che & kitty) manage to do so?

Pls enlighten.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

90#
發表於 05-9-29 22:37 |只看該作者

jackielee, thank you so much for that any way!!!

Jackielee 寫道:
GloriaChung,

If you ask earlier, I just give you my son's set la. Only wear once jar!

男爵府

91#
發表於 05-9-29 23:03 |只看該作者

Hey friends,

i managed to find out the image of a pandan chiffin bought at spore airport ah.

bluestar,

as i told you, i had almost bought this if I could not find the chiffin style

You could imagine how worried I was at that very moment!!!!

禁止訪問

92#
發表於 05-9-29 23:11 |只看該作者

男爵府

93#
發表於 05-9-29 23:37 |只看該作者

wa.... Che,

can you share what kind of activities your girl take everyday in a week? I wish to know more if you don't mind sharing. I am thinking of letting my son try to attend some art, music and sport courses after our return from tokyo trip ah. Wish to get some more choices of activities suitable for kid (2.5 yr old).

Thanks in advance. Kitty, also longing for your info. when you have time to share.

禁止訪問

94#
發表於 05-9-29 23:43 |只看該作者

男爵府

95#
發表於 05-9-29 23:43 |只看該作者

[size=large]3 items for sale: 100% new

[size=medium]保罗与音乐会 ($25)

透過書中小主人翁保羅隨著在樂團中擔任大提琴手的叔叔聽音樂會的過程,先到小提琴店拿琴弓,然後由音樂家專屬的音樂廳後門進入,演出後台音樂家們忙著作最後的準備、工作人員忙著確認台上座位、譜架等一般人比較不容易接觸到的音樂周邊事物,乃至於音樂會正式開始,透過已經退休的團員沃爾夫的解說,讓指揮、樂評人的角色、以及不同音樂型式,都有清楚的認識。不但拉近小朋友和音樂的距離,也從中知道音樂背後更多的精采故事以及一場完美音樂會背後的複雜運作。

[size=medium]The Train Ride ($25)

[size=medium]兒童保健圖畫書-好想上廁所 ($15)

出版社: 小樹苗
頁數: 32頁
Org price $30

Pls click the below for description
Click here

If interested pls pm. Deal at MTR or otherwise agreed.

男爵府

96#
發表於 05-9-29 23:46 |只看該作者

Che,

your girl and you are marvellous,
che 寫道:
gloria,
1. art <-----I am interested to know where
2. gym <---- I am interested to know where
3. ballet
4. music <--- JMC or Kindermusik
5. swimming <----stdford?
6. choir <----- HK children choir?
7. putonghua <---- L.D.
8. sunday sch

I think only nos 3 (for girls) and 6 (at least age 3+)above are not suitable for your son.

Please.............................

男爵府

97#
發表於 05-9-29 23:50 |只看該作者

che,

do you have more than 1 caretaker for your girl? if not, how to manage both household chores ..and taking care of your girl?

that is one major reason that refrains me from adding activities (esp the first 2 mths of my son's new PM school life!!!). he can't skip napping ga. Bad temper and lost of concentration.

Your girl is so good!!!! Think she could enter DGS easily. So many 'knives' all over the body!! :wink:

禁止訪問

98#
發表於 05-9-29 23:59 |只看該作者

子爵府

積分: 12609

99#
發表於 05-9-30 00:04 |只看該作者

Dear All Mums,

Are your kids' classmates in good health recently ??

My son started to complain of a slight sore in mouth and headache early this morning, ran a fever and very tired when he came home, slept for 2 hrs, and became a roast piglet of 38oC when I got home.
Took him to see the vet, and found he had pharyngitis (but the doc said tonsilitis in Chin) ?-( ?-( Prescribed antibiotics and something to down the fever and swollen painful throat.
He said he was the first to take sick leave (tomorrow) in his class since commencement of term - ha, first in this but in nothing else !! :tongue:

He's not "down" with his fever, still as naughty as ever. Just a little tired and used it as an excuse to get away from his duty (homework).

Gloria,

You must have thought : " :tongue: to Bluestar for telling me that this tasted good. It looked like some bath sponge !! And it's GREEN !!!"

禁止訪問

100#
發表於 05-9-30 00:09 |只看該作者

首頁

尾頁

跳至