www.bfmoms.com.hk
~哺乳衣、儲奶袋、Baby Sling 揹帶、Baby Pouch 育兒袋~

大宅

積分: 2262

103#
發表於 06-3-9 10:52 |只看該作者

Re: 我開始搞自行續約的手續了(印印)

請問有經驗的媽咪
係唔係一定要問agent取回原先合約, 先可以自己辦續約? 如果是, 點樣先取到, 會唔會agent唔肯比?

子爵府

積分: 12607

104#
發表於 06-3-9 12:40 |只看該作者

龍馬媽媽,

簽合約時一式四份,印尼官方,hk 入境處,工人自己,僱主,應各有一份。
如果agent 從未俾過你,而工人又無,= agent keep 左2份,專登唔俾番你。

一定要問agent取回原先合約,同埋工人passport,先可以自己辦續約。

你去找agent,話要帶埋工人去澳門/深圳/任何要用passport的地方,所以要取回工人passport,同埋有人話你知,要帶埋合約正本,因有朋友的工人曾經如回hk時被hk 入境處check 過。

記住你要親身(+貼身陪同工人)去agent度,先至有機會取回。agent 都唔傻,識得keep 住搖錢樹,會chok工人講野,或留難工人,或要工人付錢才交還passport。(我知道有工人完約時要再付hk$1000俾agent才取回passport。)
agent 會蝦工人,但最多稍為留難hk僱主。

必要時,你可以拿合約photocopy ,去印尼領事館,付$去做certified true copy。但你要有photocopy才可以。

大宅

積分: 2262

105#
發表於 06-3-9 21:00 |只看該作者

hi Blustar,

多謝回覆, 好清楚, 工人已取passport, 只是合約在agent手, 真係要想下辨法, 不過我工人8月先到期, 有時間的, 如果去印尼領事館做certified true copy要幾多錢? 工人自己去辦可以嗎? 因agent上次績約收我$3500, 工人$4000, 共$7500, 睇完你地的資料先知佢食水深, 所以今次唔搵佢啦!

禁止訪問

積分: 4068

好媽媽勳章

106#
發表於 06-3-19 21:39 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

珍珠宮

積分: 48200

畀面勳章

107#
發表於 06-3-20 00:55 |只看該作者

Re: 我開始搞自行續約的手續了(印印) -- {全部搞掂!}

Bluestar,

I want to know that do I need to do the body check for my maid I prepare to renew her 3rd contract at the end of March because her working visa with me will be expired on 29/4/06 ?-(

I want to know how much do I need to pay for her if I renew the contract by myself The Agent said the services fee will be $2,300 including all the charges. Is it fair enough

Sorry to bother you for asking so many questions As a working mom, I want to save time and money So I want to know more if I renew the contract by myself

Thanks

子爵府

108#
發表於 06-3-20 19:15 |只看該作者

SandyWu

Q. What do I need to do the body check for my maid ?
Ans . Take her to see a doctor (either your family doctor, or a rather cheap doctor) tell the doctor that you need to obtain a "fit for work" letter after maid goes and do lab test. The doctor will tell you which lab to go to, and lab report will be sent to doctor, then doctor will write the "fit for work" letter and let you have the original of the lab test report.

Q. I prepare to renew her 3rd contract at the end of March because her working visa with me will be expired on 29/4/06
Ans. You do not have much time. Ask your maid to call home by IDD and get her father (if she is unmarried) / husband (if she is married) to write a letter that he lets your maid to continue to work in HK for you, then take the letter to the 鄉長together with a computer-printed 戶籍表,and have both certified with the official stamp。then mail them to hk。
once you receive this set of items,take maid for body check at once。also get notary public to certify your letter of guarantee。

Total cost depends on your doc, the lab test, the notary public charges. This can vary a lot, so is difficult to say.

Frankly speaking, if you do not have the time, you had better go back and ask your agent to do it.

For me, total cost = $1480. No cost for maid.

Including all the charges = ?
Does that include the admin fees paid to Indo Consulate ($480) and HK Immigration Dept ($135) for visa ?
My total cost did not include these 2 items.
And did not include the postage for letter to former employment agent informing them that I am processing it myself.

大宅

積分: 2325

109#
發表於 06-3-22 09:19 |只看該作者

Hi, Bluestar 你好呀, 唔好意思成日麻煩你, 想請教你,
我個賓賓 31/5 到期, 點樣做先最好呀? 謝謝你呀!

學習吧! 有方法令孩子開竅[廣告]

子爵府

110#
發表於 06-3-22 13:06 |只看該作者

sell2japan,

bun bun d 手續非常簡單架,佢地比你更熟。
你只須要填好所有forms,叫佢自己搞掂,再拿receipts 向你claim返d$ 喇。

Maybe I call you this afternoon. OK ?

大宅

積分: 2325

111#
發表於 06-3-22 15:14 |只看該作者

Hi, bluestar,

Nice lady :mrgreen:Many thanks ah ! call me if you have time la !
學習吧! 有方法令孩子開竅[廣告]

大宅

積分: 3918

112#
發表於 06-4-5 11:19 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

好多謝你之前的教路, 我同我工人琴日終於攪掂左個簽証, 好開心呀. 個領事只係問我2個問題, "你工人同你做左幾耐?" & "你之前都係自己攪?" 比我感覺如果我之前唔係自己攪過今次就困難d咁.

我唯一用多左$$ 係o向medical report, 我用左個超貴的驗身$650 :-( , 原來領事館無要求要驗身. :-(

子爵府

113#
發表於 06-4-5 16:07 |只看該作者

alanchoi,

- 比我感覺如果我之前唔係自己攪過今次就困難d咁.
No woh, should be he wanted to say / ask you something.
Was your previous contract renewal done by yourself ??

- 原來領事館無要求要驗身.
Again, no woh. When I did it in end-October2005, I had to submit the original of the medical lah test report, did not return to me. Also, for getting doc's "fit for work" letter, the doc needs to take a look at the medical lab test report ga.
So you did not over-spend on the lab test after all.

大宅

114#
發表於 06-4-5 16:51 |只看該作者

Bluestar 寫道:
alanchoi,

- 比我感覺如果我之前唔係自己攪過今次就困難d咁.
No woh, should be he wanted to say / ask you something.
Was your previous contract renewal done by yourself ??
>>yes, he asked me this question, but I am not sure why he asked this

- 原來領事館無要求要驗身.
Again, no woh. When I did it in end-October2005, I had to submit the original of the medical lah test report, did not return to me. Also, for getting doc's "fit for work" letter, the doc needs to take a look at the medical lab test report ga.
So you did not over-spend on the lab test after all.
In fact, my maid asked the consulate assistant in Indonesian why there is such a big difference in medical report made by the doctor. We had tried to use an agent before and this agent directed my maid to a doctor and she just paid $20 for medical report, but I paid $650 to obtain the full medical lab test report + fit for work letter. The consulate assistant said they did not really ask for lab test, they only want medical report from doctor. That's why I said I overpaid the lab test. Anyway, this is a lesson to me.

子爵府

115#
發表於 06-4-6 00:43 |只看該作者

alanchoi,

"use an agent before and this agent directed my maid to a doctor and she just paid $20 for medical report, but I paid $650 to obtain the full medical lab test report + fit for work letter"

- Think of it this way :
1. Would you trust a $20 medical report / doc letter ?
(I had heard of agencies being able to obtain a doc letter / lab test report for $50, already real cheap, but $20 is unbelievably cheap. And thus unbelievable. The maid doesn't even need to go to the lab / doc's clinic !)
2. Paying for a proper and genuine lab test report + doc letter = ensuring your maid's health is really OK ==> protection for you and your family.

In my case, the Consulate staff did check that the lab test report was included, even insisted on our submitting the original instead of a fax copy, and did not return it to us.

One thing is true - the Consulate is inconsistent.

民房

積分: 25

116#
發表於 06-4-6 10:07 |只看該作者

Hi Bluestar:

Thank you for sharing the info with BK moms.

I am going to follow your procedures to change my grandma's maid to myself. Is it the same supporting documents for change of employer?

Also could u email your notary's contact to me.

Many thanks

大宅

117#
發表於 06-4-6 11:38 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

Yes. You are correct. The $20 my maid paid for that doctor's letter was only a letter without taking any test at all. She only took 5 minutes there. This makes me feel really strange. So, $650 to pay for a full medical lab test is a security to my family.

Anyway, I really thank for your advice and your sharing with us. If I did not see your topic, I would go ahead to use the agent and let them eat my money. :-x

子爵府

118#
發表於 06-4-6 11:59 |只看該作者

alanchoi,

You are MOST welcome.

monkeylai,

Q. I am going to follow your procedures to change my grandma's maid to myself. Is it the same supporting documents for change of employer?

Ans.
If there is a CHANGE in employer ==> this is NOT RENEWAL of contract, so most likely you cannot follow the same procedures.
However, you may consider calling up the Consulate to check whether you can process the DH contract yourself, but even if you can I think you will need to produce quite a lot of documents e.g. birth cert to verify your relationship with your grandma. See what the Consulate says first.

Worst comes to worst, find a cheap agent to process for you.

Do you still need the contact for notary public in this case ?? Let me know if you still do.

民房

積分: 25

119#
發表於 06-4-6 14:23 |只看該作者

you are right. the Consulate staff say change employer must through agent because of their rule. But can't tell what the rule says!!!!!!

so i need to find a cheap agent now. Any recommendation?

子爵府

120#
發表於 06-4-6 15:50 |只看該作者

monkeylai,

Other BK mums should be able to help you out on this.
Or you can ask your maid to check to see which agent is cheaper, her friends should know and she should be keen to find a cheap agent because she also need to pay part of agency fees.

首頁

尾頁

跳至