跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 473

1#
發表於 05-10-7 20:37 |只看該作者

很掛住個舊印印

我個舊印印8月尾RESIGN走左,今個月1號個新印印黎左我屋企,雖然只係呢幾日,但我已經想抄左佢,話有兩份係香港工作經驗(4年),曾經湊過2個月大及2歲大小朋友經驗,所以我請左佢,點知發現完全唔掂,做事慢過老太婆,又聾,又啞,等等..仲有很多衰野....所以我希望各位媽咪,如果要請BUN BUN/印印,不要單睇AGENT既資料及VIDEO,最好可以打去佢前僱主問吓
27-01-2005 3.46 kg 28-02-2005 4.58 kg 31-03-2005 5.95 kg

民房

積分: 2

2#
發表於 05-10-7 22:48 |只看該作者

Re: 很掛住個舊印印

問舊僱主都無用, 其實好睇個工人有無心机邦你, 我請之前都有問, 佢ex-boss勁讚我至請, 點知請咗佢就態度大變, 請人講彩數.

複式洋房

積分: 196

3#
發表於 05-10-9 00:09 |只看該作者

My maid has been working for me for 6 years and chose to go home and stay with her family in Jan 2006. I just selected a young (23 yrs) single maid from the agent today. I started worrying now. I'm afraid I will encounter similar problem. :-( :-( :-(

男爵府

積分: 5929

4#
發表於 05-10-9 18:52 |只看該作者

未必新不如舊的,亦有舊不如新的。好似我家下的新印印,雖然係一個唔係太smart的人,有時又好想做到俾我們睇她都係smart,當然次次都係衰收尾啦。但我覺得她比我個舊印印好,係因為她很俾心機去倍我女兒,她不會由得我女兒自己玩的,她一定在旁倍她的,不會每日都係玩同一樣的野,我會見到她會分時段去給我女兒不同的topic,如一段的時間係玩下puzzle,過了一會她會跟我女兒一齊晝晝的,晚些會跟她看story book,又或者一齊聽cd去學mandarin,總之一日係會有唔同的時段給我女兒去玩及學習的。她唔太smart,有時會很激氣,但她係一隻很勤勞的牛,會不斷的找工作做,我認為雖然有時俾她激到我彈彈下,有時都好鬼想炒她,但她在照顧我女兒方面及工作方面除了成日表錯情及間歇性失憶(我有時話她有思覺失調...),我覺得她都算稱職。

我以前那個印印表面好似幾好,實質就真的係你背後就太變身。當初新印印來時,我都跟人說過真的寧願要返舊那個印印,因為新印印來時真的很多溝通上及習慣上的問題,但用耐了,我覺得新的又幾好,起碼家下我唔使為了個女要受個舊衰印印氣。

總之請工人就係講彩數啦。

複式洋房

5#
發表於 05-10-9 20:29 |只看該作者

tweetybird,

Is your new maid a young one or an old one and was she highly educated? The yan-yan I chose now is young (23 yrs) and finished her studies at colleage. From the agent's comments and the video there, she can speak both English and Cantonese. I chose her as I hope that she can play with my girls (5 yrs and 2 yrs) and can teach them simple English and I can also a second channel to talk to her besides Cantonese. But I worried that she may not be comforted to work as a maid after graduating from colleage.

男爵府

6#
發表於 05-10-9 21:11 |只看該作者

wanyiumama

我新舊兩個工人都係23歲左右的。她們都是junior high school,但即是我們的初中左右(她們說的)。她們說的colleage未必一定係讀得很多書的,其實我都唔係好明的分別,當初以為:high school就已經幾好,誰不知還有junior和senior的..

千萬唔好依賴個工人教小朋友英文,因為改完之後你可能仲後悔..因為她們就算係講得下英文可以溝通,但唔代表她們係fluent和capable以第二個語言教小朋友英文的。

不論是任何人,出得來做就應該有心理準備的,你在當初那時無問她的嗎?你無試探一下她的語氣嗎?有無旁敲側擊的去問下她係家鄉除了讀書裹有做什麼嗎?雖則她都有機會講大話,但如果來到之後真係有attitude,那你大可跟她直接說,亦要求agent協助,因為貨不對辦呀。

個工人喜不喜歡跟小朋友玩係天生及後天的,天生喜歡的河固然飲得坏落,後天的就係有責任心覺得既然做得呢份工就盡本份,剩番的就要唔要到罷...但我們在未見到個工人前係唔會知道的...又係要賭一鋪..無得預知的....

我請這個事,都唔知她會唔會喜歡小朋友,只單懣她係星星要照顧一個3歲的小朋友而又係完約走的,我就博一鋪她係有照顧小朋友經過,而又能夠做到完約的睇怕都應該照顧得到個小朋友..否則就俾人一早炒了...又係一樣她要呃我,我亦唔會知道的...不過今次so far都係okay。

我唯一可做的,就係祝你好運。good luck。

複式洋房

7#
發表於 05-10-9 21:34 |只看該作者

tweetybird,

I only got the maid from the paper files and did not have conversation with her at all. So, I don't know what's in her mind. She worked in HK for 2 years before and took care of new born BB and 1 yrs child. She left when finishing contract one year ago. Like you, I just guess she would be nice to children from this point. In fact, this is the most important thing. For English, it's just a bonus if she can initiate my girls to speak in English. You know, my elder daughter's only requirement to the new maid is, 'she can speak our language (i.e. Cantonese)'.

You are right, it's a matter of luck and thanks for your advice and blessing. Hope she's a good maid.

男爵府

8#
發表於 05-10-9 23:23 |只看該作者

隨遇而安,最壞打算就係要換另外一個,不過錢及時間的損失真的不能用口講...祝好運。

複式洋房

積分: 184

9#
發表於 05-10-10 11:37 |只看該作者

借個位呻下!
我都好掛住個舊印印,她已做了4年因要付長期服務金所以冇續約,但請了一個臭印,個人衛生差,lazy,always telllie,忍了2個月終於炒咗,點知請現成冇一個合格,期間極掛住舊印印,但她並不是好好,只是她可以一腳踢,撹店我2個公主,其他清潔做得一般,因她大部分時間睡覺....但當找不到好印時難免想念昔日的安樂日子!

複式洋房

10#
發表於 05-10-13 00:09 |只看該作者

mylee,

Your case is similar to me. My maid is capable of caring my 2 girls on her own and prepare dinner at the same time. So I can work at the office without worrying them. But after 6 years, her performance start to decline. Maybe she really miss her family and want to go back home. I employed a new maid who will arrive in Jan. Go luck to both of us.

複式洋房

積分: 127

11#
發表於 05-10-17 16:54 |只看該作者

A big problem to me as well. My 2yr-old girl has a big change without the previous maid. My daughter keeps crying all the time for a whole month after the maid left. She always show bad temper and wake up at mid night calling "TSE TSE". The new maid has come for several days, and she can play with her. When playing, my daughter is no problem. How long will my daughter get use to the new maid. I have been thinking of asking the old maid come, but she is working for another. What should I do?

複式洋房

積分: 184

12#
發表於 05-10-20 10:31 |只看該作者

laissk

Don't try to ask the old maid to work for you (although I used to think of this), as she might feel you ultimately need her and will become more bossy than you and not 100% listen of obey. You will pass this transitional period as me. My 2.5yrs old girl also cry at mid night then go to my room and I have to sleep with her until she fall asleep (of course sleep in her room not mine as want to teach her to be independant). It works after 1 month although I feel so exhausted. The result is good now, she only cry and look for me once a week. I think time is most important. Be patient.

複式洋房

積分: 127

13#
發表於 05-10-20 11:36 |只看該作者

Thank you mylee,
My husband and my mom feel the same too. I was very down before but is much better now as the new maid is OK, it's almost one month, she wakes up midnight and want me to sleep in dinning room, not even in any bedroom. Yesterday, my mum brought her and maid to her house for 2 nights, still the same, she needs my mum sleep outside the bedroom in midnight. I think she scares bedroom because she afraid of darkness. Hope time goes faster and faster.

首頁

尾頁

跳至