跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 413

1#
發表於 05-10-14 20:27 |只看該作者

去韓國有冇好介紹

想X'mas or 農曆年前join團,帶埋5歲同6歲小朋友去,有冇好介紹呀?邊D地方岩佢地玩呢?天氣寒冷嗎?

Thanks!

大宅

積分: 2399

2#
發表於 05-10-15 09:27 |只看該作者

Re: 去韓國有冇好介紹

如果join團的話,你可以選擇有雪嶽山的行程,因為可以滑雪,我上次去的時候,雖然無落雪但環境實在好perfect囉.

洋房

積分: 413

3#
發表於 05-10-17 14:02 |只看該作者

smallping,

請問你幾多月去架?參加那間旅行社呀?

大宅

積分: 2110

4#
發表於 05-10-18 23:15 |只看該作者

I spent my X'mas holidays in Korea (Seoul) last year. The weather was upexpected chill. I joined the EGL & mainly stayed at the Pheonixi Resort for skiing (coz I've visited Korea 3 times before, also my son has visited there when he was 5) We were very lucky as we could see snowing on the 2nd day of our journey. As the main theme of the trip was not for shopping, I could only got 2 hours shopping around 明洞 at the last day. I spent all the time for shopping Laneige's products (both skin care & comestic. Laneige's eye shadow is very nice & long-lasting). The sales gave me a lot of sample packs (over 10 packs) Just regretted that I didn't buy 雪花秀 there. I don't know if the products of 雪花秀in Korea are cheaper than HK. My sister recommended me this brand after I returned HK. I bought & tried a small-size set of 雪花秀 from a small shop in TST (not from counter). I could see my skin turning to bright, firm & my spots were lighten after using these products in 2 days. I'll change most of my skin care to 雪花秀 after I finish my existing stocks (I've a lot of skin care products which fill up all the space of my drawer).

Anybody knows the price different for buying 雪花秀 btw HK & Korea (I mean at counter)? Please let me know.

男爵府

積分: 6704

5#
發表於 05-10-19 22:26 |只看該作者

smallping 寫道:
如果join團的話,你可以選擇有雪嶽山的行程,因為可以滑雪,我上次去的時候,雖然無落雪但環境實在好perfect囉.

Me too~
我上次都有去雪嶽山,真係好正架!不過車程就耐d 喇~

大宅

積分: 1973

6#
發表於 05-10-30 10:05 |只看該作者

我今年EASTER去KOREA的,我都有去雪嶽山,真係好正架!另我有去大長今的拍攝長地,都好靚,另又去明洞,好多野買的,我是參加HONG THAI 的。

洋房

積分: 32

7#
發表於 05-10-31 11:45 |只看該作者