2018復活節勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

2#
發表於 12-3-21 22:43 |只看該作者

回覆:The Real CY?

別墅

積分: 594

3#
發表於 12-3-21 22:49 |只看該作者
Only those who have dealt with the real person know the truth. We who get info through the media have very very limited knowledge

複式洋房

積分: 274

4#
發表於 12-3-21 23:05 |只看該作者
hi 樓主,
你知城大教職員協會主席何許人 -- John Tse (謝永齡), 人所共知他是唐派的. 他力排眾議提名唐後, 發了電郵給全體教職員解釋立場... 唉...

本人親戚and一友人在CityU工作, 但都是支持梁 (註: 親戚是因為其餘2位候選人太差, 友人是真正欣賞梁的務實)

別墅

5#
發表於 12-3-21 23:11 |只看該作者
That's an interesting point, but Mr Tse's position shouldn't have significantly affected the results of an anonymous poll, right? I would trust hard statistics more than hearsay.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 12-3-21 23:14 |只看該作者

剛Search 到一份相關文章, 令人懷疑謝永齡是否公器私用...

謝永齡提名唐 城大教員質疑未諮詢

【明報專訊】身兼城大教職員協會主席的高教界選委謝永齡提名唐英年參選特首,引來部分城大教職員質疑。同為高教界選委的協會理事馮偉華指出,謝的提名沒有經過協會內部討論,他會詢問對方為何提名引來全城不滿的唐英年。

此外,支持唐英年的立法會議員林大輝在電台上稱,前日唐英年報名後仍陸續收到提名,包括九倉主席吳光正,現正考慮如何處理這些提名。

對於前民主黨員謝永齡提名唐英年,馮偉華表示,雖然今屆謝永齡不是以泛民名義參選,但原本以為大家理念接近,這次謝的提名沒經過教職員協會討論,「這麼差都提名?我有這個疑問,想要他解釋一下理據」。城大公共及社會行政學系副教授葉健民指出,高教界希望香港政府守法廉潔,謝沒理由提名唐英年,他已向城大教職員協會發出電郵,了解謝的立場。

另外,法律界選委張達明稱他未提名任何人,重申提名會用作協助只差少數票才可入閘的特首參選人,目前立法會主席曾鈺成和新民黨主席葉劉淑儀均未曾聯絡他。

別墅

7#
發表於 12-3-21 23:25 |只看該作者
Your points re Mr Tse's biase well-taken.... However, such an appalling poll result warrants our serious attention. Maybe the media should look seriously into the rootcause. We are talking about a potential future CEO of 7 million people here.

別墅

8#
發表於 12-3-21 23:37 |只看該作者
Here's what another insider say about CY:

http://www.hkej.com/template/onl ... &title_id=98832

前政務司司長陳方安生,在接受華爾街日報訪問時,她說不會支持梁振英,又以「變色龍」形容梁振英,認為沒有人了解真正的梁 振英,又批評他經常迴避問題。陳太指梁振英昨日到立法會,為調查西九事件作供時,多次指自己不明白或好像短暫失憶一樣,迴避所有問題。

在被問及她屬意的候選人,陳方安生指自己並非選委,毋須表達意向,不過她希望市民醒覺並睜開雙眼,去審視兩名候選人,又反問寧可選擇一個至少與大眾分享共同核心價值的人抑或是被眾人所認為的黨員。

陳方安生認為,大部分港人都不滿意唐英年及梁振英,如果流選,她認為沒有問題,可以讓其他人入閘,給市民多一個選擇。

另外,她又指,星期日的行政長官選舉,是中央透過中聯辦在背後操控,並非公平公正,只是小圈子選舉。

她又表示,中聯辦官員積極聯絡選委,游說支持候選人,違反了一國兩制。

複式洋房

9#
發表於 12-3-21 23:40 |只看該作者
You are right - his own position won't have much impact on the polling result directly. However, he provides comment as materials for the media in Tong's camp which can have a big influence on general public. Our view on Leung is based on our congitive ability; however, as human, our thinking will be changed if we keep exposing to a certain opionion (in other words, brainwash).

Reading from your post, I reckon that you are not irrational. Please step back and look at the overall picture again.

Please look at the source of the materials, then look at the carrier (i.e. the media). It's not difficult to find out that all the recent negative claims on Leung were from Democratic Party, Liberal Party and the tycoon gangs, and were carried by HKEJ, Sing Tao, Apple Daily.

Please also take a look of Leung's supporters. Those stand out and speak for Leung are those with integrity and good professional track record. I can't see the same quality from the other 2 parties.

Right, to declare -- I have recently changed my stance from indifference to support Leung. I'm a fulltime housewife with tertiary education background and from lower layer of the middle class.

別墅

10#
發表於 12-3-22 00:06 |只看該作者
Good to have some rational discussions here, which is not often seen.

The biggest issue I sensed is that people are too desparately looking for a saviour to fight against property tycoons (and here comes CY) that they seem to overlook the potential key risks and price to pay that come with that hope. People are becoming too emotional to allow them to look rationally and hollistically....that's sad.

My declaration...U grad, accounting professional come full time mom. I am not in support of any of the candidates.

珍珠宮

積分: 42615

11#
發表於 12-3-22 00:24 |只看該作者
無孔不入

別墅

12#
發表於 12-3-22 00:28 |只看該作者
Be my guest...feel free to say the same thing to 陳方安生.

大宅

積分: 4897

13#
發表於 12-3-22 00:42 |只看該作者

回覆:The Real CY?

At last some rational analysis in bk! Somehow I agree with eko on your point about people are too desperate to locate someone to save them from the monopolies, without realizing the hidden price to pay for their choice.
I am not saying that CY is worse than Tang or vice versa - both are not qualified to be options for me. I am just saying that either one who becomes the CE would cost HK a great deal. For me, I hope the freedom of speech & the rule of law won't be gone, or else we become no difference with people across the border. Yet, I can feel that we have started to lose them already, very gradually.

唔好點評我,我睇唔倒呀~
[img=80,50]http://www.anikaos.com/anime_animated_gifs/hamtaro/serie2/hamtaro_

男爵府

積分: 6231

14#
發表於 12-3-22 01:09 |只看該作者
又反問寧可選擇一個至少與大眾分享共同核心價值的人抑或是被眾人所認為的黨員。

邊個係"至少與大眾分享共同核心價值的人"? 陳太真係應該向大家解釋清楚:

1. 陳太係唔係覺得唐生係"與大眾分享共同核心價值的人";

2. 陳太覺得唐生同大眾分享了咩共同核心價值?

同大眾分享共同核心價值~~~今日無記新聞,有人站在全港700萬人面前講大話~!......仲係唔眨眼,唔流汗果隻,只係個大話好鬼長,要照住個稿嚟讀姐~

大宅

積分: 1312

15#
發表於 12-3-22 01:13 |只看該作者
//前政務司司長陳方安生,在接受華爾街日報訪問時,她說不會支持梁振英,又以「變色龍」形容梁振英,認為沒有人了解真正的梁 振英,又批評他經常迴避問題。陳太指梁振英昨日到立法會,為調查西九事件作供時,多次指自己不明白或好像短暫失憶一樣,迴避所有問題。//

陳太唔了解梁振英, 已下定論. 說他經常迴避問題, 如唐生那樣, 證據確鑿, 怎能迴避? 陳太是泛民, 唐已無望, 泛民轉全力打擊梁生, 流選下他們就可證明小圈子選舉的爛, 對泛民而言, 無理指責當正常不過.

就像有大部分支持唐的西九調查團, 說梁的答不知道, 不記得, 不認錯. 被告的怎會認錯, 有證據咪查出來, 查唔出就唔好一味指責. 我一年去旅行幾次, 你問我十年前旅行詳情, 我點記得. 梁生公職咁多, 大小參議事情一年起碼十次八次, 詳情唔記得都有可能.

有人話梁生從不認錯, 我對梁生認識淺, 可能是. 不過我都想知道, 商家政客, 有邊個認過錯, 多唔多, 或像唐生揭發後不得不已的認錯.

流選對我無所謂, 但看見唐營一直以來, 日日不停口誅筆伐, 口說無憑, 攪到選舉一塌胡塗, 豬八戒照鏡自己兩面不是人. 流選重來, 唐想無望, 可能又係梁先生當選. 但重選再攪兩月, 泛民唐營繼續做黑指責, 香港人再受煎熬, 國際笑柄, 真煩到爆.

上次區議會泛民自由黨已大敗, 想九月立會選舉, 影響更深, 益了冷眼旁觀的民建聯工聯會.

別墅

16#
發表於 12-3-22 01:19 |只看該作者
Glad to see more insightful posts here...

Myce - I share the same fear here. I love HK and I'd hate to see HK go downhill. HK is already on a lossing streak comparing to our closest competitor Singapore on many fronts e.g. talent, technology, quality of life. And now politics? I hope not. Yet we don't have options. Really sad...but more people seem to be thinking more critically these few days...and the polls are reflecting that trend...so there's still hope on giving pressure to the decision makers to make the right decision on behalf of 7 million people.

別墅

17#
發表於 12-3-22 01:28 |只看該作者
Time is the essence for what? For a compromised solution and unknown waters and tons of unanswered questions? HK deserves better than that. 7 million people deserve a much better deal than that.

男爵府

積分: 6231

18#
發表於 12-3-22 01:35 |只看該作者
大家都係反樸歸真,返去將《狼來了》呢個故事好好重溫一下,或者得著會更多。

禁止訪問

積分: 67964

19#
發表於 12-3-22 01:50 |只看該作者

引用://前政務司司長陳方安生,在接受華爾街日報

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1312

20#
發表於 12-3-22 01:52 |只看該作者
如果流選再選是香港人一人一票選舉, 選錯人自己只有無奈, 但都有機會選中陳水... 但你看那千二選委, 各有利益, 各據山頭, 為各自利益而選而鬥, 他們近日嘴臉如何, 小圈子選十次都冇用.

如怕梁生害港, 相信不及九七回歸, 雞飛狗走, 冇事啲人又味回流. 你估行政長官大哂, 有立法局和七百萬港人, 唔係你話點就點. 你看前兩特首做到愁眉苦臉, 差些眼淚流埋就知道, 是無能的結果. 中國幾百人的烏坎村都爭取得到, 你驚七百萬人容易失去.

如政策外漏, 利益輸送, 財閥慢性的財富侵蝕, 小市民更受煎熬. 當然有物業的當有其他害怕.

點評

peoplepower  我都想見識下鬆弛熊黠樣代港人爭取5月6日普選,呵呵  發表於 12-3-22 16:15
bencat    發表於 12-3-22 09:04
Mei_Leung  Good point  發表於 12-3-22 08:33

首頁

尾頁

跳至