首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1344

好媽媽勳章

1#
發表於 12-4-14 02:10 |只看該作者
Dear all Toronto BK Moms,

Just a friendly reminder, the registration deadline of our Toronto BK Mom's gathering (21st April) will be on 16th April (Mon). If you are interested, please kindly let me know by sending an email to torontobkmom.hotmail.com or PM me on or before 16th April (Mon).

For more details, please see my previous post. (copied below)

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,
Rosaline01

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All BK moms,

Our next Toronto BK Mom Gathering will be held on 21st April (Sat) 2012 at 12:00 noon in a Chinese buffet restaurant in Markham/Richmond. This is a family event, moms, kids & daddies are welcome to join.

We started our BK mom gatherings with a small group of BK moms in 2005. We would like to invite more BK moms to join.

If you are interested in joining, please email your (1)Full name (2)Telephone no.(3)Number of adults & kids who will be attending to [email protected] by 16th April (Mom). The event details will then be sent to you via email. (Spaces are limited.)

Please also feel free to "like" our "Toronto BK Mom Page" at the following link :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-BK-Mom-%E5%A4%9A%E5%80%AB%E5%A4%9A%E5%AA%BD%E5%AA%BD/115403841867833

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :)

Yours sincerely,
Rosaline01 :)

別墅

積分: 616

2#
發表於 12-5-13 20:09 |只看該作者

引用:Dear+all+Toronto+BK+Moms,Just+a+friendly

原帖由 rosaline01 於 12-04-14 發表
Dear all Toronto BK Moms,

Just a friendly reminder, the registration deadline of our Toronto BK Mom ...
I pointed "like" at facebook but thought it's too late for joining the gathering! hope can join that next time

Hello! 2007-5-28係多倫多出世, 多多指教!
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/mafamilybb

大宅

積分: 1344

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 12-5-14 13:00 |只看該作者
Hi littleryan,

Welcome! Thanks for joining our Toronto Mom facebook page.
Sure. Hope to meet in our next gathering :) We are planning some events in Summer.
Events update will be post in our facebook page.
Alternatively, you may send your email address to [email protected]
then we shall notify you about upcoming event via email.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Rosaline01

首頁

尾頁

跳至