首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1882

1#
發表於 06-4-2 19:26 |只看該作者

想問6月既bb唔知介左日間個條片片未呢?

大家不如講下點樣介片既心得丫.

我同我個細女介片我就叫家姐同佢一齊去toilet,等佢知道點樣去尿尿,跟住如果佢可以係兩個鍾頭之內唔懶濕既話我就唔同佢著片,定時定後就同佢上toilet教佢講尿尿,教多幾次佢間唔中就可以做到,不過佢間唔中都會懶,不過最緊要唔好怕麻煩,bb好快就可以介到嫁喇!不過最緊耍係bb無著川既時候記得關哂d房門唔係就最後祝大家都成功幫bb介日片片.

男爵府

積分: 5600

2#
發表於 06-4-4 12:39 |只看該作者

Re: 想問6月既bb唔知介左日間個條片片未呢?

Not yet 介片, still a long way to go for my baby.
The day-care centre have toilet-training, however, he don't like it very much and seldom can 去尿尿

子爵府

積分: 12328

3#
發表於 06-4-4 17:09 |只看該作者

晴晴都坐左痰罐好耐了, 由最初唔肯坐至而家肯坐一陣, 但好多時無去到, 反而起身無耐就shu shu或ng ng
最近幾次, 晴晴都識得ng ng之後話我聽, 示意我幫佢換片片 (ng ng前唔識講), 係有時見佢想ng個樣, 就即刻攞potty俾佢坐, 但好多時都太遲。
又試過除左佢條片, 佢自己"賴"左o向樹喊 (但我地無鬧佢), 我估佢已知道唔應該, 但未控制到。
繼續努力當中, 希望入幼兒園前可成功戒片

洋房

積分: 196

4#
發表於 06-4-6 12:23 |只看該作者

ngng就戒得唔錯!偶然bb會拖你入

皓皓

洋房

積分: 77

5#
發表於 06-4-8 13:14 |只看該作者

剛開始戒"臭臭"2日,幾好 ,shu shu就一次咁多 :mrgreen:

大宅

積分: 1213

6#
發表於 06-4-11 19:52 |只看該作者

I have tried 3 weeks, he is now no need using nepkin at home(day time).

男爵府

積分: 8792

7#
發表於 06-4-12 09:41 |只看該作者

婷婷而家日間 著戒片褲 冇著片片.

大宅

積分: 4666

8#
發表於 06-4-18 14:55 |只看該作者

ngng都算得ok o既, 但 尿尿就未得...

mango22, 我想問你 "戒片褲"係咪同 "學習褲"一樣呀, 係咪如果想同bb介尿尿, 同佢著"學習褲"會好d 呢

mango22 寫道:
婷婷而家日間 著戒片褲 冇著片片.

男爵府

9#
發表於 06-4-18 15:53 |只看該作者

angelhobo 寫道:
I have tried 3 weeks, he is now no need using nepkin at home(day time).

Hi Angelhoho
Can you share with us your succesfully case?

大宅

積分: 4676

10#
發表於 06-4-19 10:43 |只看該作者

Adrian doesn't want to wee wee in the potty. What should I do?

複式洋房

積分: 279

11#
發表於 06-4-19 11:56 |只看該作者

尙君在日間的大小便都戒掉了....
我們在天上的父,願人都尊你的名為聖.願你的國降臨.願你的旨意行在地上,如同行在天上.我們日用的飲食,今日賜給我們.免我們的債,如同我們免了人的債.不叫我們遇見試探.救我們脫離兇惡.(太6:9-13)

男爵府

12#
發表於 06-4-19 14:30 |只看該作者

smallgutt 寫道:
尙君在日間的大小便都戒掉了....

Any tips?

大宅

積分: 1976

13#
發表於 06-4-20 14:54 |只看該作者

wendy,
我個囡都成功在日間戒o左片片啦, 宜家就算同佢著片, 佢都會叫我去shu shu或者ng ng 架!(慳返好多尿片$) 我個囡開始時都唔係好肯, 後來我阿媽叫我shu shu時比佢睇下 (我係咪好大膽呢?!嘻嘻) ,話比佢知我地都係要咁shu shu, 然後再教佢! 因為宜家我地d bb都應該識得聽我地講野啦, 提多d佢地要shu shu! 每個鐘帶佢去shu一,佢一肯shu o向potty度就好[size=x-large]誇張咁讚下佢, 仲叫埋佢爸爸黎讚佢, 咁就搞掂o左啦!!! 我阿媽話等佢賴一兩次o向褲仔, 佢覺得唔舒服就會自動叫你去shu shu喎!剛剛戒片時當佢玩得高興時唔記得o左叫我去shu, 賴o左我都唔會罵佢,然後話佢知唔洗驚, 不過下次要話我知要去shu shu, 賴o左一兩次佢就無賴啦! (唔知你囝囝得唔得呢??!!唔知囝囡教戒片有無分別呢??)

wenwan 寫道:

大宅

積分: 4204

14#
發表於 06-4-20 15:16 |只看該作者

除左同angie出街外, 呢兩星期佢day time都唔駛著片啦, 但半夜就未得, 試過兩次都濕左, 就算叫醒佢去廁所都忍唔住濕左少少, 所以佢自己都話要 '著片片' .

洋房

積分: 196

15#
發表於 06-4-20 17:36 |只看該作者

係唔係男仔介片係難少少shu shu都係差少少!我成月叫我老公返膽唔好同bb着褲等佢濕咗唔舒服就會叫你啦!但係老公就成日怕佢整濕張床or sofa :-(
之前幾日戒shu shu都好好地, 老公一放假又攪唔成!
皓皓

複式洋房

積分: 455

16#
發表於 06-4-20 22:36 |只看該作者

Has tried for 5 days, at first i change to 學習褲 instead of ordinary diaper, and tell Hoi Lam that she's now grown up and no more diaper. She seems to understand at first but once i catch her to wee wee every 2 hours, she would escape away and said no and cried very very loudly.

Since 學習褲 is much expensive so i change to ordinary diaper again at night before she go to bed. But she refused and said "no more diaper!!"

The first 2 days are really bad experience. At the third day, during taking off her 學習褲, she wee wee on the floor, I immediately pull up her wet pant and forced her to feel that it's very uncomfortable to wear the wet pants. She keep crying and said sorry to me.

While i was cooking at night, she was watching TV on the sofa, she suddenly cried. So i rushed out and found that she has wee wee on the floor (luckily not on the sofa!! ) She keep crying again and seem to know that she is doing a wrong thing.

During dinner, she said "poo poo" suddenly and i hold her to toilet at once and she did make poo poo and wee wee on the potty finally!!

On the next day, she make wee wee on the floor again!

But things turn better today! Every 2 hours, i'll ask her whether she want to go wee wee, usually she'll said "no no no" and run away. So i don't force her. But I'm so happy that she does tell me when she need it starting from today.

Hope that she will quit diaper very soon!! :mrgreen:

大宅

積分: 3825

17#
發表於 06-4-20 23:07 |只看該作者

andie,見親海藍都係笑咪咪嘅,好難想像佢扭計大喊個樣!佢咁懂事,一定好快介到!

傑傑都係~~
wenwan 寫道:

大宅

積分: 1976

18#
發表於 06-4-21 05:48 |只看該作者

想請教下你地......

我個囡戒日片就非常滿意, 但係到o左夜晚佢食完奶瞓覺, 就成日搞到條片滿到漏..... 搞到衫濕,褲濕, 牀又濕, 都唔知點算好, 有無好計仔呀?? 好煩呀! (我咁早起身都係因為咁呀!!)

伯爵府

積分: 17254

熱血金章 BK Milk勳章

19#
發表於 06-4-21 08:37 |只看該作者

勞c9,
亞囡著咩片訓? 有冇試過著學習褲黎訓?? 我家小姐著 Nepia 學習褲訓, 無漏過 [size=xx-small](*touchwood*)

男爵府

20#
發表於 06-4-21 14:56 |只看該作者

Thanks for sharing. It is a good reference case for me.

andiecyw 寫道:
Has tried for 5 days, at first i change to 學習褲 instead of ordinary diaper, and tell Hoi Lam that she's now grown up and no more diaper. She seems to understand at first but once i catch her to wee wee every 2 hours, she would escape away and said no and cried very very loudly.

Since 學習褲 is much expensive so i change to ordinary diaper again at night before she go to bed. But she refused and said "no more diaper!!"

The first 2 days are really bad experience. At the third day, during taking off her 學習褲, she wee wee on the floor, I immediately pull up her wet pant and forced her to feel that it's very uncomfortable to wear the wet pants. She keep crying and said sorry to me.

While i was cooking at night, she was watching TV on the sofa, she suddenly cried. So i rushed out and found that she has wee wee on the floor (luckily not on the sofa!! ) She keep crying again and seem to know that she is doing a wrong thing.

During dinner, she said "poo poo" suddenly and i hold her to toilet at once and she did make poo poo and wee wee on the potty finally!!

On the next day, she make wee wee on the floor again!

But things turn better today! Every 2 hours, i'll ask her whether she want to go wee wee, usually she'll said "no no no" and run away. So i don't force her. But I'm so happy that she does tell me when she need it starting from today.

Hope that she will quit diaper very soon!! :mrgreen:

首頁

尾頁

跳至