婦女醫護

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 477

1#
發表於 12-10-5 09:02 |只看該作者
My mum aged 75 suffering form stomache problem more than 10 years,visiting many specail doctors but still not get healed,until half a year ago she met Dr.Tony Yeung. Actually her problem is anxiety problem, her condition improves a lot.I have never seen such a good doctor with much patience.His clinic is at Aberdeen but he can come to St.Paul Hospital's outpatient just to see one patient. Dr.Yeung
gets higher diploma in mental health. I also brought my mum to psychiatirst before but no use.

大宅

積分: 2809

2#
發表於 12-10-6 20:02 |只看該作者
Well, I think psy help, but not much, it's all subject to the patient whether can follow instruction and willing to live positively.

Same mindsept, if any patient not do the same as above mentioned, no matter how good the doctor is, useless!

As I know that, anyone got emotional problem should do something like:-

1) try to diagnosis whether the problem caused can be solve by himself/herself or not;

a) by what way, how...
b) if not, it's not a problem that can be solve by him/her, what had to do is "learn how to leave it"

2) try do little exercise, for exercise can release negative waves, and give happiness always;

3) try be friendship with certain fellowship like family, churchmate, frriend...

4) if the private doctor is too expensive for you, can ask for referral letter, so that can be follow up by doctor under government's one;

Above is what I think work for most of patients.

http://kidkid.netfirms.com/leadkidtospeak.htm

首頁

尾頁

跳至