發表於 13-1-9 23:15 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 6080

482#
發表於 13-1-10 00:16 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+imconfusing+於+13-01-08+發

原帖由 nainaitze 於 13-01-08 發表
同性戀始終同主流社會嘅思維逆流,要預咗要受好大壓力,條路會好難行,既然選擇咗呢條路,就要承 ...
我發了幾遍回應咪就同你意思咁上下,d仔女同性戀,仔大女大仔女世界,我地做父母阻不到,但唔想破壞大家父子母女的關係,大家唔好咁堅持講接受與否,保持番和諧算,点解禁固執,話支持就good,否則係自私?調轉頭做仔女唔計這件事,又是否樣樣依父母而行,以父母之意唯準,做人要識返轉頭,勿過尤不及!

大宅

積分: 1101

483#
發表於 13-1-10 01:00 |只看該作者
回覆 sam299 的帖子

Yes. The man was arrested for trespassing. Yet, it was happened because of the conflict between the school and the man over the education of family component-- same sexs parents.
In this case, the school turned down the request of the man and he refused to leave.
So, it seemed that the parent had no right to stop our children to receive somethings we not agreed.
Now, homosexuality and same sex marriage are not legalised. We could see that if the law is passed, the affect will not be the homosexual persons but all of us and our children.

FATHER FACES TRIAL OVER SCHOOL'S 'PRO-GAY' BOOKArrested after objecting to kindergartner's reading materialPublished: 08/04/2005 at 1:00 AM

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2005/08/31618/#ogYTLlRmRCucgKxH.99

珍珠宮

積分: 44184

2018復活節勳章

484#
發表於 13-1-10 08:08 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+nainaitze+於+13-01-08+發表

原帖由 lauslau 於 13-01-10 發表
我發了幾遍回應咪就同你意思咁上下,d仔女同性戀,仔大女大仔女世界,我地做父母阻不到,但唔想破壞大家父 ...
我覺得反對同支持嘅中間仲有一樣叫接受,父母隻眼開隻眼閉,接受咗咪算囉,何解仲一定要求到父母親要做到支持呢!!!!

珍珠宮

積分: 36996

485#
發表於 13-1-10 09:05 |只看該作者

回覆:灰灰地 的帖子

地球和火星 完美與破爛 現實對幻象 這樣的差距離還有盼望 嗎

禁止訪問

積分: 3209

486#
發表於 13-1-10 20:41 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1101

487#
發表於 13-1-11 00:33 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Wendy518 於 13-1-11 01:07 編輯

回覆 sam299 的帖子

If you search about David Parker's issue on the web, you can find various websites discussing this issue over the conflict on education onhomosexuality and single sexs family instead of the issue of trespassing.
I raised this point is based on the reflection. I wish it could bring people to think about its influence and not just fixed on the single side of whether support/ disagree homosexuality only.
In fact, I am not discriminating the people who are homosexual.

I stated that single sex family and homosexual is not legalised but I did not state it as the crime. ( But after homosexual /single sex family is legalised, the anti-discrimination law would be established afterwards. I could not tell it is the crime but the gay/ lesbian could sue/ lodge the complaints towards certain statuary organisation if they thought that they were offended/ discriminated due to homosexuality. The condition was similar to the pregnant lady was fired and she could seek help from Labour department or ant-discrimination department ) Nowadays, single sex family had not yet have the equal right with the heterosexual couple. It is understood. Same I raised this point is also based on the reflection. -- If single sex family is legalised in Hong Kong, all Hong Kong people could be affected. I hope that the benefit of both parties could be balanced as possible but I did not say that I support legalisation of homosexual/ single sex family.

Another website for informaton: http://www.frc.org/newsroom/family-research-council-drops-ups-over-discrimination-against-boy-scouts

Family Research Council Drops UPS Over Discrimination Against Boy Scouts

"The mission of the Boy Scouts is 'to instill values in young people' and 'prepare them to make ethical choices,' and the Scout's oath includes a pledge 'to do my duty to God' and keep himself 'morally straight.' It is entirely reasonable and not at all unusual for those passages to be interpreted as requiring abstinence from homosexual conduct. UPS should not try to impose the competing values of the sexual revolution upon the Boy Scouts.

Another reflecting question: Will the opportunity of the children/ youth try bisexual/ homosexual relationship after receivng education on homosexual/same sex relationship. Homosexual could be natural born, so is there any possibility is caused due to projection of being love/ curiosity/ open-minded towards homosexual?

首頁

尾頁

跳至