尾頁

大宅

積分: 3199

101#
發表於 06-11-7 14:28 |只看該作者

Re: YOGA !! YOGA!! YOGA!! PART 4

^O^ 寫道:
jandt

我10月28號做完彩光,所以上個禮拜只可做花水mask,但日日做.琴晚開始諗住隔晚做b5+花水mask.
我唔搽粉底喎,洗完面又好似冇拉住拉住既感覺,今晚再留意下先.
唔係呀,我係話之前就算有人話我塊面既皮膚好乾,但我都wrinkles呀!所以點為之皮膚乾呢?

我尋日傻下傻下睇唔到有問題添

做完彩光頭一星期係唔可以用 vit c / aha / bhd 呢類美白產品, 但 b5 + floral water 係保濕 mask, 做完彩光就可以即刻做, 無需要等一星期

珍珠宮

積分: 34716

102#
發表於 06-11-7 14:46 |只看該作者

JANDT

但我問過做彩光果到d人,佢話b5都唔好用,因b5係含vit c的,所以我做完彩光之後果個星期只用花水做保濕mask.

頭先做完patajanli, during the class,當我地做完bowl pose後,sanjeev同某d人禁背脊,其實目的係乜呢?

子爵府

積分: 10471

103#
發表於 06-11-7 14:58 |只看該作者

^O^
re : 同某d人禁背脊,其實目的係乜呢?
I tried it before... I only could guess it can help you to release the tense, esp after some poses like backward bend, very deep standing forward bend...I don't think others! Maybe someone will feel... some signals... but for me... I only feel I can get the release from it!!

珍珠宮

104#
發表於 06-11-7 15:13 |只看該作者

rabbit

some signals? what do you mean?

子爵府

105#
發表於 06-11-7 15:14 |只看該作者

^O^
cos my friend said she felt he is a bit... 'salty pig hand'... do you understand?

珍珠宮

106#
發表於 06-11-7 16:35 |只看該作者

rabbit

re salty pig hand
oic

I also had experiences where he corrected my postures, he put his arm under my armpit, and then put his palm on my shoulder. this way, his inner part of his arm touched my outter part of my breast. 2nd time: when I did down dog or forward bend, he pressed my tail bone with his fingers ... i didn't know whether he was "salty pig hand", i though it was inevitable contacts for correcting our postures.

子爵府

107#
發表於 06-11-7 16:41 |只看該作者

^O^
so.. for me.. I don't feel any odd.. cos I was focusing on the poses.. & he just tried to help you to do these poses perfectly.. but for somebody.. maybe they felt uncomfortable with the tough..

Anyway... I like Samrat/Kapil' classes more than him..

大宅

108#
發表於 06-11-7 16:42 |只看該作者

^O^ 寫道:
JANDT

但我問過做彩光果到d人,佢話b5都唔好用,因b5係含vit c的,所以我做完彩光之後果個星期只用花水做保濕mask.

頭先做完patajanli, during the class,當我地做完bowl pose後,sanjeev同某d人禁背脊,其實目的係乜呢?

b5 成份<<here>>, 你自己睇吓, 係無vit c 成份的

大宅

109#
發表於 06-11-7 16:43 |只看該作者

rabbit 寫道:
^O^
re : 同某d人禁背脊,其實目的係乜呢?
I tried it before... I only could guess it can help you to release the tense, esp after some poses like backward bend, very deep standing forward bend...I don't think others! Maybe someone will feel... some signals... but for me... I only feel I can get the release from it!!

yup, release the tense, especially you try 101% effort for ALL poses

大宅

110#
發表於 06-11-7 16:49 |只看該作者

^O^ 寫道:
rabbit

re salty pig hand
oic

I also had experiences where he corrected my postures, he put his arm under my armpit, and then put his palm on my shoulder. this way, his inner part of his arm touched my outter part of my breast. 2nd time: when I did down dog or forward bend, he pressed my tail bone with his fingers ... i didn't know whether he was "salty pig hand", i though it was inevitable contacts for correcting our postures.

"where he corrected my postures, he put his arm under my armpit, and then put his palm on my shoulder. this way, his inner part of his arm touched my outter part of my breast", which pose ?? cobra ??

"when I did down dog or forward bend, he pressed my tail bone with his fingers ", probably ok, other teacher pressed my lower back with whole hand, fingers and palm, afterwards, middle back

珍珠宮

111#
發表於 06-11-7 17:04 |只看該作者

rabbit
i have no choice, only patajanli/kryoga/hatha (deva) class during lunch time.

jandt
"where he corrected my postures, he put his arm under my armpit, and then put his palm on my shoulder. this way, his inner part of his arm touched my outter part of my breast", which pose ?? cobra ??

don't remember which twisting pose la, we sat on the mat when we did that pose, it's long long time ago la.

"when I did down dog or forward bend, he pressed my tail bone with his fingers ", probably ok, other teacher pressed my lower back with whole hand, fingers and palm, afterwards, middle back

i also feel ok with him pressing my tail bone with his fingers. today, i saw him just used 2 fingers (thumb and point finger) to press a fat lady's tail bone i just felt a bit odd last time when he put his arm under my armpit then up to my shoulder. Today, after he pressed my back, i showed a painful look, so he soothed my back again with his palm.

子爵府

112#
發表於 06-11-7 17:05 |只看該作者

pluie
where are you? wa... you're seems very busy wor..

大宅

113#
發表於 06-11-7 17:16 |只看該作者

^O^ 寫道:
i also feel ok with him pressing my tail bone with his fingers. today, i saw him just used 2 fingers (thumb and point finger) to press a fat lady's tail bone i just felt a bit odd last time when he put his arm under my armpit then up to my shoulder. Today, after he pressed my back, i showed a painful look, so he soothed my back again with his palm.

RE : put his arm under armpit then up to shoulder
it is a bit strange if you are doing a seated twist pose, i saw professor hold student's two shoulders with his two hands and twist and twist

he pressed your back ? lower back or middle back? painful ? or a press feeling ? you will get painful if he pressed on the wrong part, he should press your lower back first

大宅

114#
發表於 06-11-7 17:18 |只看該作者

rabbit 寫道:
pluie
where are you? wa... you're seems very busy wor..

maybe she is preparing for 2nd interview on mid nov

大宅

積分: 2679

115#
發表於 06-11-7 17:42 |只看該作者

rabbit/jandt,

busy with paper writing. i just submitted one paper la... can relax... for 1 day la...

really very tired ar... always sleep for 3 hours each day... no time for yoga... :-(

子爵府

116#
發表於 06-11-7 17:45 |只看該作者

pluie
sor... FYI, my sister who joined our dancing team every Wed - Fusion M la... see... not really difficult!

大宅

積分: 1948

117#
發表於 06-11-7 18:07 |只看該作者

anyone tried this b4? is it good for me?

SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
SKU: 11400

Optimal for sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin. Phyto Corrective gel is ideal for reducing redness and irritation in acne-prone, rosacea-prone, or sensitive skin. 1 fl. oz.
better a witty fool than a foolish wit

珍珠宮

118#
發表於 06-11-7 18:34 |只看該作者

jandt818 寫道:
[quote]
^O^ 寫道:

RE : put his arm under armpit then up to shoulder
it is a bit strange if you are doing a seated twist pose, i saw professor hold student's two shoulders with his two hands and twist and twist

he pressed your back ? lower back or middle back? painful ? or a press feeling ? you will get painful if he pressed on the wrong part, he should press your lower back first[/quote]

yes, i felt a bit odd last time, but he just did that once to me although I attended his classes frequently.

today, he pressed my upper back with his hands, around the bra stripe area. a bit painful ga, and could hear the le le lark lark sound. he didn't press my lower back today. after that press, he soothed my back again.

was i being "salty pig hand" by him?

head home la,

Pluie

大宅

積分: 1948

119#
發表於 06-11-7 20:35 |只看該作者

[quote]
jandt818 寫道:
[quote]
^b5 成份<<here>>, 你自己睇
better a witty fool than a foolish wit

大宅

120#
發表於 06-11-7 21:38 |只看該作者

^O^ 寫道:
yes, i felt a bit odd last time, but he just did that once to me although I attended his classes frequently.

today, he pressed my upper back with his hands, around the bra stripe area. a bit painful ga, and could hear the le le lark lark sound. he didn't press my lower back today. after that press, he soothed my back again.

was i being "salty pig hand" by him?

以我既身體, 係鬆左 lower back 先, 跟住 middle back, 再跟住 upper back, 可能你天生lower back 已經鬆, 又可能佢經驗唔夠, 唔識選位, 我比唔到答案你

but my back never soothed by teacher

首頁

尾頁

跳至