跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 8768

21#
發表於 07-1-27 14:56 |只看該作者

Re: any mother-to-be's from Chicago?

Hi, everyone! I do not live in Chicago but in Grand Rapids in Michigan, which is close enough as USA is so big! I hope you guys don't mind me joining you here? I don't think there is that many people from HK where I live, nearly most of the Chinese shops are managed by Thai, Vitnamese???

別墅

積分: 724

22#
發表於 07-1-28 04:23 |只看該作者

hi hi waiabbey
welcome to join with us! how do you like Michigan?

男爵府

23#
發表於 07-1-28 15:46 |只看該作者

HI, I moved to the US less than 2 months ago, in mid December. I was living in UK for 14 years before. I am still trying to settle in! Even though both UK and US are English speaking countries, they are very different!

I know u probably have mentioned before, but could you remind me when is baby due? I hope everything is well for you!

三月媽咪 寫道:
hi hi waiabbey
welcome to join with us! how do you like Michigan?[/quote]

別墅

24#
發表於 07-1-29 00:04 |只看該作者

waiabbey:

sure

複式洋房

積分: 269

25#
發表於 07-1-30 17:06 |只看該作者

三月媽咪

近日好嗎.. 你bb出世未ar...好似Chicago好 wo..你有冇穿多件衫啦.. 香港近日都好冷ar... :wink:

Take care !!!

別墅

26#
發表於 07-1-31 02:14 |只看該作者

garfield0923:

我仲未生得啊~`不過快家啦! 呢排chicago真係好凍! 好似今日咁出面得十幾°F 咋!(=香港-10°C 左右) 我日日都係屋企開到70°F heat 唔會凍親, 不過老公就掺啦日日要返工~`送外買

複式洋房

積分: 269

27#
發表於 07-1-31 15:47 |只看該作者

三月媽咪

咁你小心d la..唔好凍親.... 唔係對個bb唔好la.... 我聽我老公講唔知點解近日真係好凍. 因為我老公係一個唔怕凍的人都話凍.. 咁我估真係好冷la... ..

別墅

28#
發表於 07-2-1 02:06 |只看該作者

garfield0923

哇!!!!!岩先check咗weather啊, 星期六,日-->High: 10° low:1° 咋!!你老公點唔怕凍都小心啦! i think outside must feels like -20°C and sunday is the "super bowl" day, haha.... my husband loves that football game, actually most amercian does. 你老公仲唔仲意chicago bears家? my老公 brought the "bear"'s clothing days ago...super fans haha

男爵府

29#
發表於 07-2-2 16:36 |只看該作者

Hi 三月媽咪

Is it snowing in Chicago? If it is your 老公 has to 送外買 need to be very careful .... lots of snow here for me. I also have the heating on high - I hope gas bill is not too expensive? Is your 老公 American? I think Chinese will prefer soccer?

Take care

三月媽咪 寫道:
garfield0923

哇!!!!!岩先check咗weather啊, 星期六,日-->High: 10° low:1° 咋!!你老公點唔怕凍都小心啦! i think outside must feels like -20°C and sunday is the "super bowl" day, haha.... my husband loves that football game, actually most amercian does. 你老公仲唔仲意chicago bears家? my老公 brought the "bear"'s clothing days ago...super fans haha

別墅

30#
發表於 07-2-3 04:02 |只看該作者

waiabbey:
我老公係中國人, 不過距5歳就係USA生活啦, so, 距同一般既American冇咩分别. chicago D snow 就好小...不過好凍啊! even though 我開到個heat好大...但係有屋企人感冒....傳染咗比我....好惨啊!! 我病咗啦! :-( 好衰家!!

伯爵府

積分: 15151

hashtag影視迷勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 親子達人勳章

31#
發表於 07-2-3 12:47 |只看該作者

Hi all

I'm also from Chicago & close to Chinatown too.
I'm a full time mom but not a mom-to-be...

男爵府

32#
發表於 07-2-3 12:55 |只看該作者

三月媽咪,

Poor you, can you take medicine as you are expecting your baby very soon. I don't know much as I am not a mum yet. But still, it must not be easy for you to be heavily pregnant and 感冒 at the same time! Take care! Whoever 傳染感冒 to you must be feeling very guilty right now?

男爵府

33#
發表於 07-2-3 13:01 |只看該作者

Hi KCKmom, how long have you been living in Chicago? How old is/are your kid/kids?

別墅

34#
發表於 07-2-4 07:13 |只看該作者

waiabbey:
好惨啊......i have hemorrhoidal :-(

KCK:
one more from chicago how r u? and i have same question as waiabbey just asked~`

男爵府

35#
發表於 07-2-5 05:40 |只看該作者

just went out to help my husband put the car in the garage, snow is nearly 2 feet deep. So cold, 7f .....

三月媽咪, hemorrhoidal, 好惨啊, 小心d同保重啊!

男爵府

36#
發表於 07-2-5 11:50 |只看該作者

大家好,
零下二十度, 好凍啊!!

別墅

37#
發表於 07-2-6 00:33 |只看該作者

係啊~~真係好凍~~ 琴日Super Bowl Chicago Bears 輸咗啊~~老公好失望啊!

洋房

積分: 78

38#
發表於 07-2-7 21:38 |只看該作者

hello everyone,

how are you guys, sorry for not being able to chat for a while since i'm in HK right now, and have limited access internet. b'cos my mom's computer has virous. anyway, good to know that you guys are keeping well.

my husband is bear's fan as well, we were disappointed that bear lost the super bowl.
:cry:

my baby Chloe will be full six months old this Thursday. she is growing well and learn lots of things. she likes to go out. i'm glad we are in HK since Chicago is extremely cold lately. i don't think we can go out have a walk outside. anyway, take care to all.

別墅

39#
發表於 07-2-8 09:54 |只看該作者

littlecow
你就好啦~` 返到HK避寒~~`幾時返來chicago啊? 我個B就快出世啦!

男爵府

40#
發表於 07-2-8 14:31 |只看該作者

有時我都想出街行o下, d雪好似好pretty, 但太凍la, d厚jackets & coats are still on it's way from UK by sea

首頁

尾頁

跳至