跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5671

1#
發表於 06-11-24 15:03 |只看該作者

Baby Monitor

Have you tried this kind of product? I want to know it's work or not because I want to buy one to my maid to monitor the BB. I am afraid she cannot listen to BB cry when she is in the kitchen.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4241543

大宅

積分: 1842

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 06-11-25 00:53 |只看該作者

Re: Baby Monitor

i 've been using the baby monitor (Chicco) since my son was born. normally i put in in my room at night then put it in the living room in the day time so that my maid can hear my son clearly (when he sleeps in the room)!!

男爵府

積分: 5671

3#
發表於 06-11-25 09:17 |只看該作者

Dear lanlanmami,
My baby sleep in my bedroom and maid sleep in another room, I want she take care the baby at night time after I work. Do you think baby monitor can help me. I am afraid the baby monitor is too sensitive and it will sent alert even the baby is not crying. Thanks

大宅

積分: 1842

好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 06-11-25 18:06 |只看該作者

Dear Shelleym,

The baby monitor is just like a "walkie talkie". You can hear everything and i think it is not too sensitive. For example if my son and my maid are slept at night, since the room is so quiet therefore the monitor will keep "silent" until there is any sound again.

i always ask my maid to keep the monitor with her in the day time especially when my son is sleeping alone in his room. becoz my son is now old enough to stand on his bed and playing so i gotta make sure my maid hear everything in the room clearly.

Hope this help~

lanlanmami

大宅

積分: 1628

5#
發表於 06-11-25 23:53 |只看該作者

得架, 我bb出世幾日後都係係工人房瞓, 我用既係care熊寶寶監聽器$400, 但要留意擺放距離, 雖然說明有100米距離接收, 但我工人係第一間房, 我第三間房, 即中間隔了一間房, 就唔係所有地方都收到, 並收出輕微既吱吱聲. 三個月後己經唔洗用, 因bb喊得好大聲, 同埋而家唔洗開冷氣, 我同工人個房都係唔會刪門瞓的.

別墅

積分: 717

6#
發表於 08-7-7 13:49 |只看該作者
原文章由 lanlanmami 於 06-11-25 00:53 發表
i 've been using the baby monitor (Chicco) since my son was born. normally i put in in my room at night then put it in the living room in the day time so that my maid can hear my son clearly (when he ...

is chicco baby monitor good? i'm abt to buy one, but there are 2 rooms between my bedroom and my baby's room. is the contact ok?

大宅

積分: 1972

7#
發表於 08-9-29 17:33 |只看該作者
2rooms...better check with the sales the reception. the one i m using is great but no sure if u needed both sound & view....cos there's a large distance in price between the sound ones & those that can view as well

首頁

尾頁

跳至