尾頁

大宅

積分: 2549

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

1#
發表於 07-3-15 17:42 |只看該作者

請問加國是否巳修改法例, BB在加國出世....

請問各位,
加國是否巳修改法例, 聽聞現在, 父母非加籍, 而BB在加國出世後不能有加拿大籍,只可立刻申請出世紙及Passport,但Passport只會有六個月有效期,要等有出世紙後才續期五年。若BB及大人冇乜問題,取得Passport後便可以回港,加拿大已經修改了移民及出入境法例,妳所生的嬰兒雖然在加國出世,但不能入籍加拿大,如果父或母一方為加拿大公民才可入籍

請問,咁BB是否有加國居留權及享於有關國民福利, 而父母日後可否依親的理由, 移民加國?

大宅

積分: 2549

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

2#
發表於 07-3-20 13:39 |只看該作者

Re: 請問加國是否巳修改法例, BB在加國出世....

各位在加國的媽咪, 請幫忙問下?
Thanks.

大宅

積分: 3125

3#
發表於 07-7-24 22:48 |只看該作者
I want to know about this topic. Anyone update ? Please..

原文章由 Cherry_CYW 於 07-3-20 13:39 發表
各位在加國的媽咪, 請幫忙問下?
Thanks.

別墅

積分: 834

4#
發表於 07-7-27 14:31 |只看該作者
Acquisition of Canadian Citizenship At Birth After December 31, 1946 in Canada or on a Canadian Ship
Section of LawSection 5(1)(a) of Canadian Citizenship Act
Requirements to be met by Parents"Child" will not acquire Canadian citizenship if, as provided by Section 5(2) C.C.A. at the time of the child's birth, his responsible parent (See appendix 2, Definitions):
(a) is an alien who has not been lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent residence; and
(b) is
• (i) a foreign diplomatic or consular officer or a representative of a foreign government accredited to Her Majesty,
• (ii) an employee of a foreign government attached to or in the service of a foreign diplomatic mission or consulate in Canada, or
• (iii) an employee in the service of a person referred to in subparagraph (i).

Miscellaneous Requirements to be met by children to retain Canadian citizenship

NOTE: Section 7 C.C.A. provides that every foundling, who is or was first found as a deserted infant in Canada, shall, until the contrary is proved, be deemed to have been born in Canada.

Responsible Parent means the father, but where the father is dead, or where the custody of a child has been awarded to his mother by order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or where a child was born out of wedlock and resided with the mother, "responsible parent" means the mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------
From what I see, I guess if neither one parents are Canadian citizen, the child will not be a Canadian citizen also. Hope this information will be helpful.

別墅

積分: 601

5#
發表於 07-7-27 22:29 |只看該作者
b9lingling,
my understand from what you post, only refer those who work in the foreign consulate, embassy or foreign government. Because the conditions of NOT getting citizen is (a) and (b) together, from what you post.

In fact, a friend of mine came with a tourist visa last year, gave birth to a child. The child had no problem getting the birth certificate and passport.

I am not sure if the legistration has changed recently though.

別墅

積分: 834

6#
發表於 07-7-27 23:49 |只看該作者
Oops !! sorry !! I'll check again for you guys !!
原文章由 YukiMommy 於 07-7-27 22:29 發表
b9lingling,
my understand from what you post, only refer those who work in the foreign consulate, embassy or foreign government. Because the conditions of NOT getting citizen is (a) and (b) tog ...

洋房

積分: 31

7#
發表於 07-7-28 06:21 |只看該作者
唔係呀...總之你個bb o係加拿大出世...
咁佢就會自己成為加拿大o既citizen...

If you were born in Canada, a birth certificate issued by the province or territory of your birth is often enough to prove that you are a Canadian citizen.

我可以100% sure咁話你知...
我之前係做移民公司gei...

如果你父母是旦一方係canadian...
咁就算bb 唔係o係加拿大出世...
佢都可以直接申請成為加拿大citizen...

複式洋房

積分: 370

8#
發表於 07-8-14 16:58 |只看該作者
Hi blueberriii,

It is good to have your confirmation but would you please us more ...

My boy was born in canada Nov 2004. We want to send him back to study high school. Do we need to pay any fee that apply to international student? The reason i ask is we - my husband and I - are not canadian residents. Does local government / schools treat my son a local student?

Many thanks!

Sally

別墅

積分: 694

9#
發表於 07-10-17 19:19 |只看該作者
I want to know the answer as well, pls, anybody helP????

原文章由 ssaang 於 07-8-14 04:58 PM 發表
Hi blueberriii,

My boy was born in canada Nov 2004. We want to send him back to study high school. Do we need to pay any f ...

複式洋房

積分: 146

10#
發表於 07-11-13 16:32 |只看該作者
如果同hk出生的bb移民到canada,
是否一報到, 已即時享有canada的福利架???
定話要坐完 移民監 先有福利 架???

男爵府

積分: 7158

11#
發表於 07-11-14 01:14 |只看該作者
原文章由 BigHeadBig 於 07-11-13 16:32 發表
如果同hk出生的bb移民到canada,
是否一報到, 已即時享有canada的福利架???
定話要坐完 移民監 先有福利 架???

if your bb is included in the landing paper, once the baby arrived, will have the benefit right away

複式洋房

積分: 146

12#
發表於 07-11-16 15:57 |只看該作者
原文章由 doggie 於 07-11-14 01:14 發表

if your bb is included in the landing paper, once the baby arrived, will have the benefit right away

Thank you.

男爵府

積分: 9712

13#
發表於 08-1-1 13:29 |只看該作者
In Ontario, health insur. benefit will start 3 mths after landing.

原文章由 doggie 於 07-11-14 01:14 發表

愛一個人的優點而誠心接納他全部的缺點,就是婚姻最偉大的地方。

大宅

積分: 2823

14#
發表於 08-1-3 03:12 |只看該作者
Hi ssaang,

for your son's case, he can get the same treatment as local student. Doesn't need to pay the international student price.

I have a friend who comes back to study highschool then now university. He was born here and his parents are not Canadian.

原文章由 ssaang 於 07-8-14 16:58 發表
Hi blueberriii,

My boy was born in canada Nov 2004. We want to send him back to study high school. Do we need to pay any f ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至