跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

41#
發表於 07-9-7 02:37 |只看該作者
elmolly
你咪咁貪心喇, Andrea 係human beings, 唔係你嘅model clay, 佢得幾個月大人仔, 你想佢點呀?
俾佢可以揸住你其中一件tee喇.
plus, nap time 唔可以用bed time training 嘅方法.
唔好confuse Andrea, 叫工人咪咁懶.. 佢嘅工作係take care Andrea 同entertain 佢架嘛
日頭瞓晒時, 夜晚又點瞓呀! 唉@.@ 呢個世界冇咁完美架!

原文章由 elmolly 於 07-9-2 10:34 AM 發表
Nillie_Mami,

oops, tonight she slept already with my other tee! my hubby said she started starring at my tee when I was doing the cleaning for her before bed. I hope the training will go more smooth ...

男爵府

積分: 7423

42#
發表於 07-9-8 11:22 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

no la, I don't mind to give her my tee, just 我以為training 係咁tough咋. we have been going thru the training for 8 nights and now Andrea sleeps in like 10-20 mins after we put her to her crib, is it successful? but she can't sleep very long. we usually put her to her crib at around 11-12, then she wakes up between 4-6 (one night she slept until 9). Anyway, it's really a blessing that there's no tears at all except for the 2nd night, really thank God

[ 本文章最後由 elmolly 於 07-9-8 12:44 編輯 ]

男爵府

43#
發表於 07-9-8 22:46 |只看該作者
Elmolly,
for a 5-6 months old infant can sleep for about 5-6 hours, that's mean.. you reach your goal! Congratulation!
Remember to put her into her crib while she is awake or drowsy... so she knows that she is going to sleep inside her crib.
Good job, keep going.

原文章由 elmolly 於 07-9-7 10:22 PM 發表
Nillie_Mami,

no la, I don't mind to give her my tee, just 我以為training 係咁tough咋. we have been going thru the training for 8 nights and now Andrea sleeps in like 10-20 mins after we put her to he ...

大宅

積分: 1759

44#
發表於 07-9-10 00:17 |只看該作者
你好呀~~~~係0704 bk mami 介紹我嚟呢个topic~~
等我交代小小我屋企同我BB先
我BB,蝦米妹係28/4 EDD,
但31/1(27wk5day)早產,係我婬娠中毒既..
蝦米妹住左e院兩個月,返到屋企後一直訓覺都好乖,
出左世四至六個月都訓得非常好,10pm自動波一訓到8,9點...

自從工人嚟左一個半月,同蝦米妹同房....佢就變哂.....
1/訓覺前会扭計,要抱,un,搖,
我同老公多次要求エ人停止,不果!!(1st half mth)
2/連中午訓都要咁um訓.......(2nd half mth)
3/成日扭計,唔訓時都要扭抱 (3nd half mth)
4/d 時間作息錯到不得了
(my maid always like to say:BB like this, BB like that )
我已經同老公商量好唔要呢位エ人,今日sunday,佢放假...
我8pm同BB响大人床一齊玩到訓左,叫老公幫我抱佢去bb房訓,
一訓就勁喊(一定係要'tum'訓)...我地忍左半個鐘.....訓左

我地係咪好殘忍?
如果有mami問你,工人同BB同房,training 会有變嗎?
但BB轉變都令我同老公唔happy~(BB好霸道咁,大左就 )
un開左........真係 我真係好嬲エ人教壞左蝦米妹呀!!!

BTW,你好勁呀,完全係nicu入面d好嚴厲但好好嘅護士咁呀
等待你的回覆............

Zoe 上.....pm 我blog 條link比你睇下吖

[ 本文章最後由 leungwaimin 於 07-9-10 00:42 編輯 ]

男爵府

45#
發表於 07-9-10 00:32 |只看該作者
Welcome to bedtime training 蝦米妹

男爵府

46#
發表於 07-9-12 22:51 |只看該作者
蝦米媽媽,
你就要當蝦米妹係0701 BB 架喇, although 佢body shape 可能細人好多, 但你唔好因為蝦米妹係早產B 而spoiled 佢..
that is not acceptable.!

記住, 想你呀B好, 至會又鬧又tum你... NICU 嘅nurse都係為你同BB好, 唔好怪佢哋嚴厲.. otherwise, 點壓得住你哋呢班已經荒哂嘅daddy mami 呢!
你問吓elmolly, 有時 我鬧佢, 都鬧到佢幾體無完膚..
你小B巳over 7months 喇, 如果 care giver 唔合作, 要抄!
你係boss, 佢係收人工.. there is no point for her to express her personal opinion.
baby 同工人同房.. training 一樣
Gabriel 都係同nanny 同房...
Andrea 更加同 daddy mami 同房
你哋要train 蝦米妹架喇 巳7months, 你鬧佢時, 佢識聽架!

其實, 工人只係催化劑, bb大小小, 識摟計, 但又摟到, b女咪食住上囉!
你哋要等佢drowsy 時就放落床, 記得一放落床就唔 pick up, no hug, no carry, no rocking.. follow forum message 1開始

原文章由 leungwaimin 於 07-9-9 11:17 AM 發表
你好呀~~~~係0704 bk mami 介紹我嚟呢个topic~~
等我交代小小我屋企同我BB先
我BB,蝦米妹係28/4 EDD,
但31/1(27wk5day)早產,係我婬娠中毒既..
蝦米妹住左e院兩個月,返到屋企後一直訓覺都好乖,
出左世四至六個月都 ...

大宅

47#
發表於 07-9-12 23:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-12 22:51 發表
蝦米媽媽,
你就要當蝦米妹係0701 BB 架喇, although 佢body shape 可能細人好多, 但你唔好因為蝦米妹係早產B 而spoiled 佢..
that is not acceptable.!

記住, 想你呀B好, 至會又鬧又tum你... NICU 嘅nurse都係為你 ...

今日係training 第三日,
1day,喊左40mins
2day,30mins,叫下喊下咁
3day,20mins,叫多過喊
希望過多兩日有好消息啦~
我又想問下,BB呢个stage應該一日訓幾多个鐘到呢?
我エ人日抖係唔係都比BB nap,日日唔同,
i know that dont let baby sleep more than 4 hours during daytime......咁唔知晚上係點呢?

唔該哂呀 Nillie mami

[ 本文章最後由 leungwaimin 於 07-9-12 23:33 編輯 ]

男爵府

48#
發表於 07-9-12 23:49 |只看該作者
係呀, 雖然有時Nillie真係幾惡, 但都真係幫左我好好好好好好好好多:loveliness:

都唔知點多謝你

大宅

49#
發表於 07-9-13 01:16 |只看該作者
原文章由 elmolly 於 07-9-12 23:49 發表
係呀, 雖然有時Nillie真係幾惡, 但都真係幫左我好好好好好好好好多:loveliness:

都唔知點多謝你

elmolly,
其實nicu d 護士仲惡同直接d ~:loveliness:
我嗰時開頭要留冰奶,方法唔啱,
比人鬧到飛起呀,Nillie 其實好人慈啦~~

男爵府

50#
發表於 07-9-14 21:45 |只看該作者
蝦米媽,
記住. 係你教蝦米妹做你個女呀, 唔係佢用喊or bad temper 去train 你點做佢呀媽!
1月BB 一日sleep about 14-16 hours. 夜晚一般瞓10-12個鐘... 最好早睡早起, like 8pm to 8am, 12 mid night 醒一醒俾一個feed *if 100%BF 冇supplement 嘅BB*.. then 一覺瞓天光, day time set up nap time, about every3hours, 瞓1個鐘.. in between, 俾大量 stimulation BB, + exercise, so BB會攰, 同day nap 瞓酣啲!

原文章由 leungwaimin 於 07-9-12 10:25 AM 發表
今日係training 第三日,
1day,喊左40mins
2day,30mins,叫下喊下咁
3day,20mins,叫多過喊
希望過多兩日有好消息啦~
我又想問下,BB呢个stage應該一日訓幾多个鐘到呢?
我エ人日抖係唔係都比BB nap,日日唔同 ...

洋房

積分: 184

51#
發表於 07-9-17 12:12 |只看該作者
Hi, Nillie,

I have some questions to ask you because you are an expertin child care.

1)
My son is two months old. It is very hard to puthim to the crib to sleep. When he was one week old, he always cried once hisbody touched the crib. I tried again and again, and he kept crying, especiallyat night his voice was so loudly, I could do nothing except hugging him wholenight. And then, one week passed, I was exhausted and almost got mad. My hubbysaid, “Why don’t you put him to car seat or bouncer, maybe he will sleepthere.”
Actually, it works. He can sleep3-6 hours in the car seat or bouncer, otherwise, 10-30 minutes in the crib.Until now, most of time including day time, he sleeps at car seat and bouncer.
How can I put him to sleep at thecrib? Is it all right for his spine development?
2)
Now, my baby eats half BF milk and half formula.I had tried to BF him whole day, but not succeed. He pushed out my nipple andbegan to cry because of not enough milk supply. One way to stop him is to feedformula. You said the milk supply is on demand. So how can I increase thebreast milk and bf him entirely?
3)
My son also has poo-poo problem. He poos every2-4 days. Every time he poos, he poos a lot easily and two times at the sameday. Is this mean he constipates?
In thosedays without poo, he always move around, seems uncomfortable,
and sleeps in ashort time. Please help me out this problem.

大宅

52#
發表於 07-9-18 17:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-14 21:45 發表
蝦米媽,
記住. 係你教蝦米妹做你個女呀, 唔係佢用喊or bad temper 去train 你點做佢呀媽!
1月BB 一日sleep about 14-16 hours. 夜晚一般瞓10-12個鐘... 最好早睡早起, like 8pm to 8am, 12 mid night 醒一醒俾一個fe ...

報告報告
sunday16/9先衰左,因一家晚上出左去食飯,
多得朋友個99唔少......
出其地monday,17/9,
我將BB 8pm沖凉+食奶,then,咁就訓左,仲剖到今朝8:00
耳'跟'清靜左,BB訓得lam左,連帶日朝nap都漸見起息!!
Nillie_Mami,Thankyou so much er~~~~~~

男爵府

53#
發表於 07-9-18 23:53 |只看該作者
pauline83y
1)
My son is two months old. It is very hard to puthim to the crib to sleep. When he was one week old, he always cried once hisbody touched the crib. I tried again and again, and he kept crying, especiallyat night his voice was so loudly, I could do nothing except hugging him wholenight. And then, one week passed, I was exhausted and almost got mad. My hubbysaid, “Why don’t you put him to car seat or bouncer, maybe he will sleepthere.”
Actually, it works. He can sleep3-6 hours in the car seat or bouncer, otherwise, 10-30 minutes in the crib.Until now, most of time including day time, he sleeps at car seat and bouncer.
How can I put him to sleep at thecrib? Is it all right for his spine development?
Certainly it is not right for your infant to SLEEP in car seat or bouncer.
Bouncer's instruction told you that you can not leave your infant unattended. plus it is not a bed.
Car seat is for TRAVEL in car.

Your infant cries because he doesn't feel secure. that's mean you need to buy the cuddler etc to rug your infant up. also, put your son into the crib while he is drowsy, not slept! that is the key point.

Unfortunately, I have to say, he used to sleep in a curve shape, and really difficult to put him to sleep on his back.
YOU GOT NO CHOICE... you have to tolerate with his crying.
Again as I said. You are his mom, and his is not your boss.
Let him, cry in his crib, talk to him. no hug, no holding, no rocking if you can bear his screaming.

Tell your husband, if he doesn't wanna deal with his son, he should choose not to have any child, once you chose to have child, then he needs to compromise. Nowsdays, female work as well.. plus .. to be a stay home mom.. in US.. research said that they worth to earn USD 130,000 per year.

Does your son have his own bedroom?
Do you plan to start bed time training?

For Question 2 & 3,
please refer to certain forum for response. thankyou.
Q2
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?test=desc&tid=1043976&pid=19010838&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid19010838

Q3
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=264895&extra=page%3D1

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-18 11:06 編輯 ]

男爵府

54#
發表於 07-9-19 00:10 |只看該作者
leungwaimin,
咪咁快咁開心... 教育小朋友係漫漫長路..
小B touch wood 一頭暈身慶..就expect 前工盡癈架

beside, I have to say.. "GOOD JOB"..

原文章由 leungwaimin 於 07-9-18 04:41 AM 發表
報告報告
sunday16/9先衰左,因一家晚上出左去食飯,
多得朋友個99唔少......
出其地monday,17/9,
我將BB 8pm沖凉+食奶,then,咁就訓左,仲剖到今朝8:00 :v ...

洋房

55#
發表於 07-9-22 09:25 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami:

I failed at the first night. I am so shamed of it.
At the beginning, he spoke out for 20 ms, and then turned tocry, scream, choke, and couldn’t breathe. The tears wet the pillow. My heartwas softening. I took him out of the crib, hug him, let him calm down, then BFhim. He began to sleep. I put him back to crib. No cries. That time was 2AM. HaHa. It was a little success because I wanted him to sleep at the crib.
But not for a long time, he wormed his body, waved his handscontinuously. After half hour, same thing happened. He cried again. I took himout of crib, fed him formula, and changed his diaper. He felled asleep, andthen I put him back, use a blanket to tie him up, like the way he was tied athospital when he was born. Wow, he slept for 4 hours from 3AM to 7AM. He wokeup every 2 hours. I BF him, then he came to sleep, until 2PM.
At least, the first day has a little success that is to puthim to sleep at crib for whole night.

My son doesn’t have his own bedroom.

I really want to do the bed time training for him. But yousaid, that was for the baby after 6 months. Is it ok to start now?
Recently, he changed the sleep time from 9PM to 2AM. I don’tknow why. Maybe our activity affected him. We usually go to bed at 1 or 2 AM.At day time, he opens his eyes widely for several hours, except getting a shortnap (half hour). I ever tried the bedtime training once. 7PM bathing, 7:30formula, 8PM drowsy, then put him to the crib. But his eyes open up at oncewhen he lies on the crib. He has a good mood, waving his hand and smiling to me.His mouth makes a sound. It seems that he wants to talk to me. I ignore him andleave the room. After half hour, I come back to check him. He is still doinghis exercise. And then, he can wake up to 2AM. Even I hug him, put him to hislovely bouncer, he still wake up. At last, I give up.
I really want to change his sleep time. It is very late forhim to sleep at 2PM.
Please please tellme how to change him. Is it to use the same way you told us at the first page? Puthim to the crib on time; let him cry…… something like that?

男爵府

56#
發表於 07-9-22 22:40 |只看該作者
message lost... *sigh*

whatever.. I will shorten the message..
something you need to aware..
1. no hug, no rocking , you can give him a hand for comfort. if he is not crying, leave the room
2. no feed between meal
3. no visit or checks if he is not crying( he won't fall out of crib)
4. sleep 12 hours is good.. just need to shift his bed time earlier.
5. not time for bed time training yet.. he is too young.
6. you guys should be the ideal model for your son, PLEASE go to bed early.
7. no bouncers no carseat for bed time
8. You need to be tough, no matter he cries, you should not pick him up. if you insist to train him. (certainly, I would say, it is not time yet).
P.S. he still need night feed, it is really not easy to train him, as you are stay home mom, right? as you planned to have a child, that is what all moms go thru for the first few months.. night feed, baby cries, change diaper, wake up every 2 hours..
my 2 babies even woke up every 1.5 hours, still now... I woke every 4 hours when I am sleeping, just to wake up to pump milk for my son.. sleeping thru the night --> is not my option.
Gabriel .. 8.5months old, some times, doesn't sleep thru the night as well.. but .. let him be.. he is a 100% BF baby.. may feel hungry at night as he goes to bed at 7pm to 7am.. we feed him at 1-2am for 1 time.. we tried to wake him up and feed him before 12am, but not successful.. well! that is his schedule, and I would like to let him be.. not going to push him to follow the way I want to be... because.. he is a baby.
Your son is only 2 months old, give him some time.. when you heard someone said that their child with perfect schedule.. you just need to show a smile.. remember, those word just show that they did not treat their child as a human beings. those babies are robot only.
your son is unique.. should let him to cope with his life by jimself.. certainly, I would say, because you guy go to bed too late, and your son learnt it from you.
Try to go to bed earlier, as it is really disturb as he doesn't have his own bedroom, so when it is time for you guy to bed, you guy eventally wake him up.
To be a mom and dad.. you two need to give up your (2 person time, or even 以前單身/拍拖生活模式).
me and my hubby, go to bed at 9pm, just to want to show Amanda, sleep early, wake up early.. dinner with no TV, eating no talking, those have to be 身教... as kids learn from experiences (montessori theory).

原文章由 pauline83y 於 07-9-21 08:25 PM 發表
Nillie_Mami:

I failed at the first night. I am so shamed of it.
At the beginning, he spoke out for 20 ms, and then turned tocry, scream, choke, and couldn’t breathe. The tears wet the pillow. ...

洋房

57#
發表於 07-9-24 12:01 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami:

Good news! The second day I can put my son to sleep at the crib for whole night from 9PM to 12pm. Maybe he sleep too much at the 2nd day. so the third day he sleep from 3AM to 11AM. Tonigt is the fourth night. I already put him to sleep at 9PM.

I am so glad you help me to make this. :lol::lol::lol:Thanks !Thanks! thanks a lot! Sometimes you are very strict.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-22 22:40 發表
message lost... *sigh*

whatever.. I will shorten the message..
something you need to aware..
1. no hug, no rocking , you can give him a hand for comfort. if he is not crying, leave the room
2. no fe ...

男爵府

58#
發表於 07-9-26 03:40 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

How's your nipple?

It's too bad that I'm showing up in this topic again coz I thought I was done... Andrea refuses to sleep on her own in these 3 days, always looking for my hug, so happened her wind drop is almost gone and I didn't get a new one yet. I think she's just being fussy as she'll play and smile after I pick her up but her dad said it's because of her colic problem as he heard she's farting a lot... so what's possibly the problem and what shoud I do? Please help again

男爵府

59#
發表於 07-9-27 04:16 |只看該作者
elmolly,
on the process of recovery.. my right nipple still hurt a bit.. at least, no bleeding. thanks for caring!! ^o^

Don't worry,Elmolly,
I have told every of you, once your love one is sick, the routine will disappear, and you need to re-start it over and over again.
Do the same thing as you did.
First, return to paedi's clinic, check with paedi, is Andrea doing ok.
then, feed Andrea before you put her to sleep, a full stomach helps!
then, put her into bed when she is drowsy, not asleep.
if she plays in her bed, let her bed, but not picking her up even she cries. she knows that!
原文章由 elmolly 於 07-9-25 02:40 PM 發表
Nillie_Mami,
How's your nipple?
It's too bad that I'm showing up in this topic again coz I thought I was done... Andrea refuses to sleep on her own in these 3 days, always looking for my hug, so ha ...

男爵府

60#
發表於 07-10-2 04:16 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami,

I started the training again on Sat and Andrea slept on her own tonight withing crying, which is the 3rd night only :loveliness:

I'm so pround of her, having her is the greatest thing I've ever done in my life. My mom always said我太錫佢 , but she's really 抵錫

首頁

尾頁

跳至