跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 07-5-6 22:07 |顯示全部帖子

Bed time routine 教BB自已覺覺豬

一. 建立睡時訓練
最近收到嘅PM, 媽咪們好concern點幫BB介掉同大人瞓覺..同/唔同床瞓也好...呢個叫做bed time rountine /training.
現在開呢個專題研習,睇吓點幫媽咪爹吔帶嚟多一點嘅私人空間......
適當時間:由6-8個月大就可以開始...但永遠冇話遲..
為BB定bedtime rountine.. BB/小孩久而久之便每日跟住個pattern 嚟生活, 作息便會定時。
但切忌-->
一.父母言而無信, 冇耐性,對小朋友嘅rountine規條朝令夕改...只以自己嘅方便為原則
二. BB 喊係表達方法... 要make sure佢喊唔係因為唔俾你走開... BB喊可能話你知佢痛? 餓? 冷熱? 有嘢irritate佢..被仔唔見咗? 唔舒服....鼻塞? 片片有便便? 片片太濕, 俾小便"乸"到痛?
--------------------------------------------------------
Bedtime rountine/ training 開始..
1. 每日於傍晚開始(晚飯時間)停止大肌肉活動 如晚飯後先落公園玩-->要改於飯前..一來食飽,二來會令BB/小孩仍處於顛峰狀態 , 晚飯後而和BB進行小肌內活動....和增進親子關係 ..如一齊睇故事書, 有益動畫, 畫畫, 砌績木, 玩公仔, 玩煮飯仔 {目的係俾BB/小孩知道,己經係夜晚黑同與父母陪養感情}
2. 為自己和BB/小孩定bed time時間-->9點就9點, 冇execption, 如果唔係就白做了.... 小朋友/BB係好需要紀律啊!
3.因應時間...好多家長會揀bedtime前幫小寶寶洗白白..係個好好嘅選擇, 可以令BB放鬆, 同冇痴立立嘅感覺. 洗完白白為BB塗一層bedtime lotion/baby lotion, 做簡單massage, 會令BB更好瞓...certainly, 為BB做口腔清潔.
4.為BB換上睡衣...有之識別.. BB便會知道係覺覺豬嘅時候!
5. 此時屋企所有嘈音要停止喇...如果隔籬屋(香港)好嘈, 而關上BB房的窗,反正'生風'對BB/小孩唔一定好...尤其係剛開始學自己瞓,可能會"fu"被, 要盡量減低所有嘅滋擾"irritation".
6. 抱小孩, BB落床, 坐於crib旁同BB講bedtime story, 或同月亮 講night night-->晚安
7. 將房間光線效至最弱/暗
8. 有需要就重播同一首淨音樂..或童謠..要冇歌詞同埋日間唔播嘅..令小孩/BB知道呢一覺係瞓到聽朝. (未介夜奶嘅BB..唔會因為咁而唔食夜奶o架!)
9. kiss BB/小孩,同講 night night, 係禮貌.... 順便學manner.
10. 離開房間, 但勿關上門.
P.S. 1 開始學bedtime rountine時, 要喺BB/小孩清醒時放落床, 如果唔係, BB/小孩半夜一醒便會好驚大喊
P.S.2 有BB要食飽先瞓, 奶一定要暖啊(for 海外媽咪)

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-3-28 09:01 編輯 ]

男爵府

發表於 07-5-6 22:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Bed time routine 教BB自已覺覺豬

二. 建立自己覺覺豬篇開始時間:
6個月大打後都ok需時: 視付BB倚賴性有幾強, 種壞咗未同年紀, 難一概而論..
房間注意:
1.温度
2.光暗
3.嘈雜聲音
BB床位置留意:
1. 有冇危險? BB床附近有冇電源? 電線?
2. 近唔近窗?窗簾繩?
3. 有冇櫃喺旁邊?有嘅話...櫃有幾高?BB/小孩會唔會爬到/禽到? 有乜放嘢喺櫃上面? 如有coolmist/warm mist 要小心. 見議只使用coolmist, 因如小孩/BB自己瞓, 醒時多手玩煙冒, 可以造成三級燒傷, 手指機能喪失, 小心!
初時無論大小BB, 乜嘢年紀, 你一放佢落床, 當你一出房, 佢當然一定喊, 但佢喊時你唔應該用同情嘅眼光同語氣對BB講太多嘢..唔係嘅話, 小孩/BB會有misconcept..(我好可憐,媽媽爹吔唔要我,我又冇曳曳) 只會越喊越大聲. 所以父母語氣立場要堅定..
BB上床後, 5不規條:
1.不關BB房門
2.不妥協
3.不抱出BB床
4.不搖BB
5.不再餵奶或俾pacifier -->奶咀

男爵府

發表於 07-5-6 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

三.實行篇
方法1(如果你夠"捨得"):
1. 效暗光線,房門虛掩-->勿關門...小孩會好驚...咁做冇幫助.
2. BB(大過6個月有基本溝通能力)/小孩開始喊5分鐘時,講明係bedtime, 爸爸媽媽都瞓喇, BB都要瞓喇...勿抱BB出BB床,因為BB實好似隻樹熊仔咁痴到實.你第一個星期可以坐BB床邊,俾隻手佢, 話陪到佢瞓. 第二星期,只坐床旁邊. 第三星期企房門口
3. 用firm嘅語氣同BB講要瞓覺...等BB settle, 便再講nite nite, 離開房間.
時間: 視付你兩公婆可以乘受BB喊幾耐..
第一星期-->最難,最苦.
喊頭一次要等5分鐘至去安撫, 之後再喊就等10分鐘, 每次5分鐘,5分鐘,加上去.
第二星期-->BB會明顯喊小咗
喊頭一次要等10分鐘..時間幔慢垃長
P.S. 每一次喊, 都要留意...開頭要check 得好密...小心BB焗親同凍親

方法2..(因為我唔忍心)
在為BB學自己覺覺豬前2-3星期, 同BB/小孩一齊搬入BB房瞓
喺BB房加叠床, 但記住一定要朝拆晚鋪床...
小孩/BB會易適應好多, 但媽咪會好累.
第三星期開始..當BB/小孩一覺瞓天光就半夜返自己大人房瞓
第四星期(BB/小孩已慣起身你唔見咗人)就開始做方法1
所需時間(可能只俾淨用方法1長1-2星期, 但BB/小孩好小會晚上醒, 就算醒都會自己瞓番

P.S. 留意:小朋友一病, 大多數會全功盡費... 父母要有耐性同恆心...
希望你哋阿B早日好似Amanda咁自己瞓天光

複式洋房

積分: 115

發表於 07-5-7 20:25 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami ,
what is yr job?
you know a lot baby information, i alway see yr reply message, very very good~~
i want to say :thanks a lot

男爵府

發表於 07-5-7 20:52 |顯示全部帖子

Yeeki,
我係child care worker, 讀youth development 出身, then, 再讀護士.. 97-98年去澳洲, 再修讀BSN, 一路讀上去咯.. 而家, 係Med-surg 嘅nurse in charge.. on緊 maternity leave..
so.. BB仔嘢好熟..
喺 melbourne時再 part time 修讀 UK 啲 Uni 嘅 Having babies 課程.. 想做 兒科 nurse practitioner.. 但professor 話我limit 自己.. 而家, 我明白喇..
教人湊小朋友係我興趣.. 咁我工作會冇壓力
med-surg, 急救, intensive care 係我強項, 係要有壓力至有好表現呢..

大宅

積分: 1014

發表於 07-5-8 02:39 |顯示全部帖子

nillie:

唔怪之得啦... 你真好野, 還可以騰出時間來上bk幫d媽媽.. 遲d你返工之後....實上少好多啦

係呀..thank you你

複式洋房

積分: 115

發表於 07-5-8 05:06 |顯示全部帖子

wah~~
you are super great mom and super great child care worker ar!!!! thankyou x 1000times

男爵府

發表於 07-5-20 03:17 |顯示全部帖子

yeeki, timyi
有唔明就問啊! 我 個個week 都會上BK 架..

男爵府

積分: 7048

發表於 07-5-21 13:57 |顯示全部帖子

各位

Nillie_Mami 真係好叻!!!!

複式洋房

積分: 233

發表於 07-6-10 10:24 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami
你真係好叻呀...教左咁多專業知識比我知...你寫果幾個topic都好有用...我個個都有睇哂!! thank you very much^^
我一定會話比我d 準 mami 朋友知呢個網...因為學左唔少野...同時亦希望如果你有時間可以寫多幾個topic....就最好啦~~嘻嘻~~thx

男爵府

發表於 07-6-12 15:50 |顯示全部帖子

hiuyeeyee,
if you have other needs.. feel free to let me know.. when I am at home, I can write in chinese.. but when I am in hospital, it doesn't support chinese character.. so I have to type in english.
what kind of topic you guys interested in??
give me some time so I can organise the information and type it in chinese.

大宅

積分: 2491

發表於 07-6-13 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

Nillie_Mami,
I am so glad to found your topics here. Thank you very much.

My girl is now 17 months old already. I am still breast feeding her at night time. She started to sleep with me on the master bed since she was 5-6 months old. At the beginging, it was becasuse I am so lazy, you know, nursing her would be much more convinient when she was by my side. She used to suck my nipple to get to sleep. Even when she wake up at the middle of the night, she will look for my nipple in order to get to sleep again. She still wake up 2-3 times every night. We had move house 3 months ago and I did not let her sleep in the master room anymore. She now sleep in her bedroom but with me i.e. I am sleeping in her bed with her, so that I can nurse her at night time p.r.n. Do you think I should stop her nipple sucking habit and let her sleep on her own? Will it make her feeling very bad? The hidden reson behind is I want a bit more private time with my hubby and we want one more kid
Shall I let her wean breast feeding by her own?i.e. wait till she do not need breast feeding then train bed time routine? Cause I am a working mom and night time is the only moment I can nurse her in weekdays.

I got a second question if you don't mind.
My girl just like to poop poop on a clean diaper. She do not have very regular bowel motion schedule but she sometimes will show signal to poop poop. We had try to put her in potty, but she think the potty is rocking toy and just play on it with no motive to poop poop in it. Then we try to put her on the toilet board, she still do not make. After sitting for 10-15 mins we take her down and put on a clean diaper --> that's the time she make poop poop
What shoul I do?

男爵府

發表於 07-6-13 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

小wahB,
as she is 17 months, if you are ready to have a second kid, it is time to let your daughter to wean BF at night.
also, not to skin to skin at night if she is not hungry. as you are giving her a wrong signal that you are her "human pacifier". you should stop it by now. also, to have skin to skin at night, that will increase the risk of tooth decay and underweight.
You can nurse her before work, and before bed, also, nurse her at weekend if she wants it.
you need to start the process of bed time routine from now, she is a toddler and she knows everything what you talk to her.
for the toilet training issue, I will answer you in the potty training forum, so other mom will have a chance to read your case. ok?

大宅

發表於 07-6-14 10:05 |顯示全部帖子

[size=large]that will increase the risk of tooth decay and underweight.

I can understand the tooth problem, but why it cause underweight? My girl is UNDERWEIGHT. She was 3.12Kg at birth but having sepsis at 2nd week and then all along follow the line of 3 percentile. She is not very willing to eat. never drink more than 200ml milk a meal and now is having congee/soft rice 2 times a day. She just eat little whatever you give her. What we have been doing is small frequent meals, and this is the reson why we established her habit of night breast feeding. We just feed her on her demand and we thought that drainking more milk at night can help her gaining weight!? Just like we eat night foods will get fat?
Anyway, I agree with you that I should stop skin to skin at night and I should go back to sleep with my hubby. I just want to do it with less tears :-(
What am I going to do :
She usually sleep at 8pm, so I should nurse her at 7:30 and say good night to her after she finish. Put her on her bed. Shall I still sleep with her at the begaining? Usually she will cont' sucking till she fell asleep, shall I let her do so? At the middle of the night, when she wake up and look for "human pacifier" what shall we do?
Sometimes I have to work at night, my husband/my maid will give her a bottle of milk as pacifier to make her sleep. I think we should stop this also, right?
I go to work at 6:30am, nurse her before work means wake her up at 6am and she must cry when saw me going out. I used to be as quiet as possible and go out before she wakes up cause we want her sleep more--> sleep more can gain weight? How to due with this problem?

Shall I start the bed time routine first and toilet trainning later ? Or just train both at the same time? Would it be too stressful for the small girl?

Thank you very much Nillie_Mami .

男爵府

發表於 07-6-14 21:23 |顯示全部帖子

小wahB,
I will say that because she doesn't able to sleep thru the night.
As she is really underweight, she really needs to establish a good sleeping pattern.
When you can have a good night sleep, you will gain weight. we eat supper and gain weight, because those food with all calories.. but breast milk is not.

Firstly, train bed time.
1. cut off all skin to skin at night, breast feed her before bed. If she wakes up, feed with milk in the beginning. after 2 weeks, wean night bottle by giving her water in bottle ( warm the water prior it).
2. after you make it. Then start bed time training
3. as you know your lil one will cry in the morning, leave it, don't skin to skin in the morning.
4. Do you pump milk??? I guess that you don't right? then you have to prepare yourself, your milk supply may stop at anytime.

After bed time routine set up and run smoothly, you can start training her with potty training. she is 17 months, as a girl, she is old enough to learn it.

Are you a nurse??

大宅

發表於 07-6-15 10:13 |顯示全部帖子

I am a surgeon
I leave my house at around 6:30am and usually come back at 6:30pm. I have to on call in the hospital 4 times a month. My maid will sleep in my baby's room and give her a bottle of milk as pacifier when I am on call. My baby never takes the bottle if I am near by, so if I cut off skin to skin at night, can I let my maid to give bottle to my baby just like when I am on call? or I should stay with baby and told her by myself that mammy is not going to give you the nipple anymore?
I did pump milk everyday, once in the office, just around 3-4oz, not much. I can pump once more in the morning if I am not going to feed her before work.

男爵府

發表於 07-6-16 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

小wahB,
so, you better cut off all skin to skin at night. and give her bottle of water instead of milk.
if you still pump milk, then do once before you go to work.. or during the night (prn).
we need to let her know. you will not be around with her at night no more.
to beginning with that.. let her to have bottle with water. not milk.
Also, after she knows that she will only get water at night, she will wean night feed very soon.

do you understand .. why your daughter is underweight? it is mostly because she can not sleep thru the night. therefore, her body burns more calories than she suppose to be. Therefore she doesn't gain weight (also because of the sepsis which she has when she was lil, did she on feeding tube, plus IV antibiotics??)
At the day time, the intake is very important as well.. sorry that I don't help mami to write diet and set up time table any more.. as I don't have time to do it. I used to do it years ago, when I was a full time mom.
anyway, I guess that you know more than I do. ^o^

For me, I also pump milk, I pump 2 times at work (I am a night shift nurse in charge) and skin to skin at day time every day.

大宅

積分: 1942

發表於 07-6-17 00:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Nillie_mami,

ロ甘, 有冇辦法較早d baby ロ既睡眠時間? 我個b 初初每晚都1:30am 睡, 我因為就返工所以想較早d佢目訓, 點知而家仲衰, 冇早到不特止, 仲一定要我抱住行or 啜住先目訓...好累.

佢而家仲大喊緊, 我地ignore 緊佢(第一次ロ甘耐~成20min 都冇抱) :-|

男爵府

發表於 07-6-18 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

moooo,
你小B 有幾大呀??
有冇工人??
係咪有BB房??
你2公婆每日幾點放工?
邊個係 main care giver?
你係乳牛媽媽(餵人奶?)

大宅

積分: 1942

發表於 07-6-19 02:27 |顯示全部帖子

佢剛3個月,有工人,bb & 工人 supposed to share room (但未實行--亦不肯定會否實行),我老公7pm鬆d放工,我plan自己7:00pm or 之前.

暫時main caregiver 係我, 之後plan會同工人share, 儘量晚上我頂哂(bb 晚上食得好密), 日頭靠佢.

我係乳牛媽媽.

首頁

尾頁

跳至