潮流時尚

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 211

發表於 07-9-14 11:33 |顯示全部帖子

It make me feel upset for helping the Chanel fans. All,why don't you stand out to support through the thread and only just through PM. You want me to come out to pm the information to you all but why don't you ask through the thread, It makes me to give up. because I didn't have "eightmouths" I'm not good in fighting.

Also, besides me, some of them also advise that others can go to Check from that forum. How do you proof that the stock of the bk mom who is selling here was obtain from me,it's unfair without evidences.she had already sold the bag here before I provide the information.
Anyway, I just don't want to spend my time for fighting,
They can order the bags from US but other Chanel fans can not order, they can sell the bags here but other can not sell here. They are selling the authentic handbags but others are selling the fake . Maybe somebody doesn't want others order the Chanel bags from US, because it will limited her chances to purchase . How awful and selfish women in the world.

[ 本文章最後由 TULIP1 於 07-9-15 00:27 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 4077

發表於 07-9-14 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
i want dark silver 227. can ur sales help? what's yr. bag looks like? any pix of that?

大宅

積分: 4157

發表於 07-9-14 13:32 |顯示全部帖子
TULIP1,

I guess u are not feeling tired to refer people to buy Chanel handbags from your SA... u know what, your generous action had helped a BK mom here to sell her baby cabas after getting your SA information... u had helped people to do more business in BK... Thank you SO MUCH!

Just FYI, I have ordered the Les Marais gold small flap (should be "flap", not "flat or flag as u wrote before") from my SA, but I won't sell it at BK to gain money as i want to use it myself! Hope those people who have asked u for SA information really want to buy Chanel handbags for their own use, NOT to buy & sell to gain a little money here... they are just opportunists, not really the Chanel lover. Hope u understand.

[ 本文章最後由 fatping1 於 07-9-14 13:57 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 780

發表於 07-9-14 15:43 |顯示全部帖子
嘩.... 復活節呀??? 又話唔再講!?! 以為轉個topic就得喇!!! 你當人盲嘅咩

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-9-14 13:32 發表
TULIP1,

I guess u are not feeling tired to refer people to buy Chanel handbags from your SA... u know what, your generous action had helped a BK mom here to sell her baby cabas after getting your SA ...

複式洋房

發表於 07-9-14 17:06 |顯示全部帖子
Fatping1,

I didn't think about that people take the chance for gain money here. Originally, I just want to help them to gain the bags that are not available in H.K. and don't buy from XXX Station which are in unreasonal price. If people do so I'll regret to help them, they are doing the same thing as XXXX do. I hate this kinds of people.Sorry about that and Thank you for your advise!
sorry for always misspelling of the word of flap.

Winniemama,

I said that I don't want to agrue with it in that post, How come I can not start any other topic. You mean that I can not post any topic in bk again? We all have the right to post topic here. Is it your web site? You have to teach others how to do?

複式洋房

發表於 07-9-14 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
Fatping1

If there are really many moms like to order the bags that are not available and they really want to use for themselves, so would you help them?
All, don't PM me, just post here and let others know what you want to order, because I don't want you to buy the bag and then sold here for gaining money.

男爵府

積分: 5300

發表於 07-9-14 17:57 |顯示全部帖子
I noted that Tungma has a brand new Chanel (not yet unwrapped) offer to sell Obviously, she bought for the interest of gaining money not real Chanel lover. I thought she take the quote from those really want to buy the bag.

Tulip, if you really a Chanel lover, you should understand our concern and will not let other people gaining opportunity at the expense of others

原文章由 TULIP1 於 07-9-14 17:23 發表
Fatping1

If there are really many moms like to order the bags that are not available and they really want to use for themselves, so would you help them?
All, don't PM me, just post here and let other ...

珍珠宮

積分: 46744

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

發表於 07-9-14 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
TULIP1,

Frankly, I don't personally have any contact information for Chanel overseas at first. However, I did try to call an overseas Chanel shop before through the telephone no. I got from www.chanel.com. The SA there are friendly enough to let me know the whereabout of the items I was looking for (although they weren't available at the moment I called). I think this could be done by some others as well unless they cannot speak English or can't make an international call early in the morning.

I do thank the sisters who are kind enough to share the information with others. Nevertheless, I won't blame them for not sharing that with me. Why on earth would they have to ?? What if the SA eventually sell something fake to me or to somebody if I share that information with her ?? I can't take this risk as you won't know even you have the authenticity card !!!! This is about the quality of the handbag you have. Could I blame them/claim them for compensation ??

On the contrary, I would feel sorry if that could make them unable to get the bag(s) they like.

I am also sorry to learn that somebody would make use of this opportunity to make profit. Please don't think the information others have must be 'sharable' like that you have and could give out as gifts.

原文章由 TULIP1 於 07-9-14 17:06 發表
Fatping1,

I didn't think about that people take the chance for gain money here. Originally, I just want to help them to gain the bags that are not available in H.K. and don't buy from XXX Station whi ...
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

積分: 777

發表於 07-9-14 21:40 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 雲妮媽媽 於 07-9-14 15:43 發表
嘩.... 復活節呀??? 又話唔再講!?! 以為轉個topic就得喇!!! 你當人盲嘅咩

Hahaha... winniemama,
you 're sooo funny!
looks lik Easter has arrived a couple months early wor... h hahahahahahhahaha

男爵府

積分: 5656

發表於 07-9-14 22:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

I really wanted to get a reissue 226 dark silver but it is impossible to get it in any Chanel shops, I can't even get onto the wait list. I have checked out websites like Ebay, Yahoo Auction, etc. but the asking prices are unreasonably high.

I like the bag very very...much and really wanted to own one. I am not a person who make profits from buying and selling brand-named handbags. I really hope that those BK sisters who know some other channels of getting those "hard-to-find" / "to die for" handbags could be generous enough to share some of the shopping tips.

Thanks a lot.

大宅

積分: 1246

發表於 07-9-14 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
Winniemama,

I just take some time to read all here and know Easter arrive early...hahah..you indeed make me laugh so hard!!

I guess sometimes we are just kind enough to tell her why...but seems its just a waste of time to repeat and repeat the consequences and our concern..she's just stuborn!

原文章由 Kalani 於 07-9-14 21:40 發表

Hahaha... winniemama,
you 're sooo funny!
looks lik Easter has arrived a couple months early wor... h hahahahahahhahaha

[ 本文章最後由 kadie 於 07-9-14 23:06 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 777

發表於 07-9-14 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 ramen 於 07-9-14 22:48 發表
Hi,

I really wanted to get a reissue 226 dark silver but it is impossible to get it in any Chanel shops, I can't even get onto the wait list. I have checked out websites like Ebay, Yahoo Auction, et ...

hello Ramen
I noticed you had a " coco cabas" for sale here at BK wor..
May I ask where did you buy it ?.. .it's also a very popular bag ga and the wait list was almost impossible to get in ... but somehow you manage to get one .... ????!!!!???!!!!.

大宅

發表於 07-9-14 23:08 |顯示全部帖子
TULIP1,

The truth is I never know who are true Chanel lovers and who are just buying the handbags to gain $... actually this should not be my concern as each person's value is different , i can't control what other will do... so I will only search the handbags that I love and I will order them for myself... another reason is I don't want to be blamed by any random BKers here if there is something wrong with the handbags they ordered through my source... I am not the seller, I am just a consumer enjoying the fun of shopping, so no need to bear extra responsibility while chatting in BK.

Thanks.

男爵府

發表於 07-9-14 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
Kalani,

Haha, please don't talk about my coco cabas...it was a proof of being victimized by Ebay. My hubby knew I wanted the bag so bidded it on Ebay by US$2199... ...what a rip-off.

原文章由 Kalani 於 07-9-14 23:06 發表

hello Ramen
May I ask where did you buy it ?.. .it's also a very popular bag ga and the wait list was almost impossible to get in ... but ...

複式洋房

發表於 07-9-15 00:47 |顯示全部帖子
Ramen,

Thank you for coming out,
You know even my Chanel Sa in H.K. told me to order in US because there are long waiting list of the style, she is not sure if I can purchase the bag or not. So what can we do, we just keep on bidding on ebay, buy it from second hand stores, or buy them from the second hand Chanel in BK. And those women keep on buying new Chanel and sold their second hand here!

複式洋房

發表於 07-9-15 00:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Kalani 於 07-9-14 23:06 發表

hello Ramen
May I ask where did you buy it ?.. .it's also a very popular bag ga and the wait list was almost impossible to get in ... but ...

What "a dog eye" to looks down on others, how do you proof the bag that you purchased are all real? I also got my bags both in Chanel Store in H.K. and Chanel in US through the phone. Did I need to post the invoice to you? Oh, maybe you will feel the invoice of Chanel is also fake.

複式洋房

發表於 07-9-15 01:04 |顯示全部帖子
What a snooty women, only she can afford the authentic Chanel but we all buy the fake? ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-(

大宅

發表於 07-9-15 12:10 |顯示全部帖子
TULIP1,

I guess u don't have to be over-sensitive here, may be the BK mom just wanted to know where to get the "sold out" bag, that's all... she didn't say anyone is selling fake handbags here wor?

Of course u are buying the authentic handbags as u are sharing your source information with many BK moms here...if your sources are fake, u will be in big trouble, right?

We all hope to buy the authentic "hot" handbags at original price, not at "frying" price from xx stations... but seems more women are just buying for re-sale, that's what i learned from xx stations & that's my thoughts. U don't have to agree on what i think though.

Thanks.

大宅

發表於 07-9-15 12:36 |顯示全部帖子
ramen,

Just out of curiosity, if your hubby is so nice to bid u a coco cabas at $2199, why will u sell it here ar? Did u sell at lower price? if yes, u will lose money wor...

TULIP1: My above statement does not imply ramen is selling fake handbag, i am just asking why she will sell such an over-priced "sold out" handbag if it is so difficult for her to find at the first place... I remembered ramen wrote in BK "price tag still attach to the coco cabas" when she sold her coco cabas in BK.

Thanks.

原文章由 ramen 於 07-9-14 23:13 發表
Kalani,

Haha, please don't talk about my coco cabas...it was a proof of being victimized by Ebay. My hubby knew I wanted the bag so bidded it on Ebay by US$2199... ...what a rip-off.

男爵府

發表於 07-9-15 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
Just wanted to make few points:

1) I had a bag to sell so I posted in "有冇媽咪要賣名牌袋又唔想比米蘭站食水呢?" as everyone did in that thread.

2) Then I have a bag I want to get and saw a thread "Anyone want to buy Chanel bags" then I posted.

3) I didn't write "price tag still attach to the coco cabas", I wrote "...98% New with all original tag and Box..只用過三次,幾乎全新". The tag is on the right bottom corner of the phone in my post in "有冇媽咪要賣名牌袋又唔想比米蘭站食水呢?"

I just wanted to make things clear. I hope there is no misunderstanding from other BK sisters.

[ 本文章最後由 ramen 於 07-9-15 14:06 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至