跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 23

發表於 05-1-24 04:15 |顯示全部帖子

Full-Time Stay-At-Home Mom

Hi

I am new here. Any Full Time Stay At Home Moms here? It takes me a while to say that without feeling inadequate.

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 05-2-11 03:51 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Full-Time Stay-At-Home Mom

Hihi, Veronique,
I am a stayed home mom as well, live in NYC..
how are you, I am new here.. not just this website.. also.. I just came over to NYC within 2 years...
nice to meet you.. can we be friends?

洋房

積分: 78

發表於 07-9-17 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 veronique 於 05-1-24 04:15 發表
Hi

I am new here. Any Full Time Stay At Home Moms here? It takes me a while to say that without feeling inadequate.

hi veronigue,

i am a full time mom as well, nice to talk to you, i'm now with my little 13-months-old girl on vacation in HK. are you feeling lonely at home? how many kids you have?

hi Nillie_Mami

i finally see your face, what a pretty mom! i always read your professional childcare advice on the website. thanks alot.

[ 本文章最後由 littlecow 於 07-9-17 16:44 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 851

發表於 07-10-20 15:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 littlecow 於 07-9-17 00:43 發表

hi veronigue,

i am a full time mom as well, nice to talk to you, i'm now with my little 13-months-old girl on vacation in HK. are you feeling lonely at home? how many kids you have?

hi Nillie_Ma ...

Hello, veronigue,

I am a full time mom. I have 4 yr-old daughter and 19 month-old son. I am here ( bk ) over 4 yrs la. Nice to meet you!

Nillie_Mami,

Long time no talk la, how are you doing? I busy for my kids. Still keep to watch your photo...

Littlecow,

Are you still staying at HK now? How long will your vacation in HK? We went back to HK last year, one year la....

複式洋房

積分: 285

發表於 07-10-21 05:38 |顯示全部帖子

hello

how are you all mama, I'm full time mama too, take care 2 sons too busy and tired...if kids sick, too hard , cannot sleep long time. anyway, all mama good luck and 加油!
sandy

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 07-10-21 05:50 |顯示全部帖子
Mrs.Yip,
heehee.... Amanda growth a lot la.. Gabriel is almost 10months old lor..
How are your both angels..?

Little cow,
oppps... nice to meet you... ^o^
now I am not full time stay home mom, I have been working over 2 years since 2005..
welcome welcome.. come and chat in other forum if you are interested ^o^

原文章由 mrsyip 於 07-10-20 02:35 AM 發表

Hello, veronigue,

I am a full time mom. I have 4 yr-old daughter and 19 month-old son. I am here ( bk ) over 4 yrs la. Nice to meet you!

Nillie_Mami,

Long time no talk la, how are you doing? ...

複式洋房

積分: 285

發表於 07-10-21 13:57 |顯示全部帖子

littlecow

nice to meet you, I have 2 half and 6 month sons,where do you live? I live in brooklyn.
if you have msn pls add me [email protected]

原文章由 littlecow 於 07-9-17 16:43 發表

hi veronigue,

hi Nillie_Ma ...
sandy

首頁

尾頁

跳至