尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 343

發表於 08-1-12 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
打算由香港移民去溫哥華,請問有沒有好的搬運公司介紹?

複式洋房

積分: 216

發表於 08-1-13 03:21 |顯示全部帖子
我上年四月移民溫哥華時, 係幫襯 Regal World Transport System Ltd. , 價錢是HK$12000, 服務都幾好, 你可以叫佢先報價後决定幫唔幫襯.

http://www.regalworld.com.hk/e/default_home.asp

原文章由 andtong 於 08-1-12 16:02 發表
打算由香港移民去溫哥華,請問有沒有好的搬運公司介紹?

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-13 23:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #2 Pretty_Girl 的文章

Thanks!!

請問12,000包什麼?

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-14 04:08 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #3 andtong 的文章

包所有野, 例如紙皮箱, 報海關, 清關, 係door to door services.

大宅

積分: 1717

發表於 08-1-14 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Pretty_Girl,
Thanks for your information. As I also plan to move to Toronto this year. Can you share some more information with us?
1) $12000 is for how many caronts
2) Insurance included or not?
3) Do you need to pay any duty/ tax to Customs
4) How long will it take from Hong Kong to Canada

As we plan to move around July/Aug this year, can you give me some suggestion, when we should start to ask for the quotation & prepare to move?

Sorry for so many questions & thanks very much in advance.

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-15 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #5 CHU.LAM 的文章

Hi CHU.LAM

I contacted them this morning...
1) They said that they will send me a form to fill in how many things I need to send to Canada.

2 & 3) I didn't ask them about this.

4) They said that it will spend around 1.5 month to Canada.

I also plan to move to Canada this July.

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-15 08:46 |顯示全部帖子
我個Quotation 如下 :
HK$48 per cu.ft (no furniture and boxes item only)
min 250 cu.ft HK$12000

Services included
1) Packing material
2) Pick & Packing Services
3) Ocean freight
4) local charges
5) Documentation
6) 7 days free keep storage period in HK
7) Insuracne : all risk policy cover issue by ING/AIG for cargoes value not over HK$50,000.00
8) Destination port charges
9) Customs clearance
10) Unloading the goods from Truck / Container
11) Delivery of shipment to your residence

Exclude :
1) Import Tax / Duty
2) Customs inspection
3) Weekend (Sat / Sun) deliveries - extra charges apply

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-15 10:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #7 Pretty_Girl 的文章

Thanks Pretty_Gril

你話(no furniture and boxes item only),即係唔係....如按摩椅呀,電視機呀,這些都唔包,只計Pack好箱的,

Thanks

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-15 14:37 |顯示全部帖子
我得1部電視機 & 電腦. furniture 我諗應該是指餐枱, 衣櫃等.

大宅

積分: 1207

發表於 08-1-16 03:32 |顯示全部帖子
hi chu.lam/andtong/pretty_girl, i saw yr message & contact them today as well....

this is one the most cheaper one i quote recently....however, i'm a bit worry for the follow through service as i heard some bad stories about relocation service (i'm not referring to this co.... just afraid)....

then, all other quote fr brand name cos are very expensive, if for whole 20" container will cost >HK$70K, half container cost HK$45K, etc.

still struggle......

chu.lam - i'll move this jun/jul as well....

原文章由 Pretty_Girl 於 08-1-15 08:46 發表
我個Quotation 如下 :
HK$48 per cu.ft (no furniture and boxes item only)
min 250 cu.ft HK$12000

Services included
1) Packing material
2) Pick & Packing Services
3) Ocean freight
4) local charges
5) Do ...
]

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-16 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #10 Tsang04 的文章

Hi Tsang04,請問你有沒有其它的公司呢?我可以作比較,當然,大公司的就不用了,例如Crown,一定貴。謝!

昨日我收到他們的fax,要我填上有什麼東西要運,然後再報價。哎,唔運又好似好浪費,因為傢俬電器都是這一兩年買,運又要花錢。

大宅

發表於 08-1-16 18:34 |顯示全部帖子
Pretty_Girl,
Really thanks for your sharing.

Tsang04,
That's great, we may move at the same time.. Where will you live in Canada? I'll move to toronto but not confirm which city yet?

Tsang04 & andtong,
Really very happy to meet you both here for sharing.

Actually I called "Regal World" today and they quoted me HK$16,000 for 20 cu ft (For reference only), is it expensive? The guy ask me to call again on April/ May as the quote is only valid for 1 month. If you find any other transportation company which is cheaper and reliable, please share here la..

andtong,
I have same thinking with you, we also want to move those electronic items, home appliance, kitchenwear...to Canada as we're not that rich can buy everything new there & want to save some $$$ but worring about the duty/ tax+transportation fee!!!

By the way, did anyone know those electronic items, like TV, computer, home appliance we are using in HK are also suitable for Canada or not?

Thanks

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-16 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #12 CHU.LAM 的文章

Hi CHU.LAM

Pretty_Girl said that it is HK$48 per cu.ft, why your quote is HK16K for 20 cu.ft?

Actually, I had already bought the air-ticket and planned moving to Vancouver in Mid-July. I am quite exciting for my new life in Canada.

As I known, electronic items can be used in Canada BUT you MUST buy a transformer (change 110v to 220v). For the high power electronic items such as heater, washing machine and Refrigerator, I don't suggest to use transformer, so leave them in HK. I checked my TV and Notebook computer, they support 110v-240v and they can work in Canada.

[ 本文章最後由 andtong 於 08-1-16 23:59 編輯 ]

大宅

發表於 08-1-17 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
andtong,

I think the different is Pretty_Girl was moved last April & may be the cost & fuel surcharge increase a lot this year.
The flat rate they quoted to me is $64/cu ft !!! May be you can check it out or compare with other transportation company..

Woo. You bought the air-ticket so early... How come?
Are you afraid the ticket price will increase during Summer? May I know which airline you choose & how much is the ticket?

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

發表於 08-1-17 00:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 andtong 於 08-1-16 10:54 發表
Hi CHU.LAM

Pretty_Girl said that it is HK$48 per cu.ft, why your quote is HK16K for 20 cu.ft?

Actually, I had already bought the air-ticket and planned moving to Vancouver in Mid-July. I am quite ex ...

I think she mean a 20' container. A 20' container can load approx. 1000 cu. ft. of cargo. Of course, if only for boxes, can load a higher volume because of use of all the spaces. If you have furniture, you can imagine, some space may not be used.

There will be no tax/duty for your first shipment to Canada. It is a good idea to retain your documents for this shipment for future reference, just in case you need this.

Regarding your quote, is there any terms guarantee for some space for +/- estimate of your volume of goods (usually 10%). If you show what you will ship, according to an experienced estimator, not much difference, but since the cost depends on the actual volume being shipped. you don't want to have an estimation of 250 cu.ft. but comes out as 600 cu. ft. at last. of course, you can't cheat by showing them 10 boxes, but actual ship 20 instead.

大宅

發表於 08-1-17 17:09 |顯示全部帖子
i'll move to toronto ha....

my input are as below:-
1) apart from regalworld, Prudential also OK.
2) X$/cu.ft...if more stuff....per cuft is cheaper...so..see how many stuff u hv. since i'll move quite a lot...b/n 600-800cuft...regalword quote 55/cuft, prudential quote 35x900 cuft, hv to share container even 900 cuft!!
3) electronic appliance. HK is 110v & CA is 220V ........PC/TV/DVD/Carmera...of course no a problem as they are unviersal......

However, things like rice cooker, water boiler, oven, vacumn.....although u can use transformer...since very high Wolt, it is dangerous....also, from 1 end 110v to another end 220v...use of electricity is more then normal...

People always say that "save" power....in the above situation, can't save but hv to use more....

4) my plan is, more all furniture as i can.....leave those kitchen appliance.....

although shipment is expensive, but if we kick them out, have to pay double of shipment cost to purchase new furniture....(furniture in CA is very expensive, except IKEA)

5) ticket, one way ticket right now the cheaper i search still air canada cost US$ 742....

andtong - which air line u book & how much??
原文章由 CHU.LAM 於 08-1-16 18:34 發表
Pretty_Girl,
Really thanks for your sharing.

Tsang04,
That's great, we may move at the same time.. Where will you live in Canada? I'll move to toronto but not confirm which city yet?

Tsang04 & and ...
]

大宅

發表於 08-1-17 23:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Tsang04,

Can you give me the website for Prudential as I cannot find it.

Do you really think it is time to purchase the air ticket right now or should I buy it at that time?

Where will you be living in T.O?

複式洋房

發表於 08-1-18 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CHU.LAM 於 08-1-17 00:22 發表
andtong,

I think the different is Pretty_Girl was moved last April & may be the cost & fuel surcharge increase a lot this year.
The flat rate they quoted to me is $64/cu ft !!! May be you can check ...

Mum.. I am preparing the list and I think I will get the quote soon.

I had already booked the CX air-ticket.. It is HKD4480 (round ticket)... I booked it immediately once I got the promotion ad. from newspaper.

[ 本文章最後由 andtong 於 08-1-18 00:14 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7158

發表於 08-1-18 05:59 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Tsang04 於 08-1-17 17:09 發表
i'll move to toronto ha....

my input are as below:-
1) apart from regalworld, Prudential also OK.
2) X$/cu.ft...if more stuff....per cuft is cheaper...so..see how many stuff u hv. since i'll move qui ...

yes i did bought the transformer for my home theatre set, it goes well at first, but this year, we found that the wiring got some greenish liquid coming out. thought it might be oxidize or so (only 5 years). so end up we bought another one when Sears is on sale.
so recommend only bring in those that have the 110V button for you to shift over, otherwise, better buy in Canada - much safer.

大宅

發表於 08-1-19 13:50 |顯示全部帖子
doggie - may i know the "sales" season of sears? say Jul/Dec every year??

chu.lam - chk pm...FYI, i use same furniture sent to "links" & prudential, links count me 600cuft but prudential count me 900 cuft.......

i need to confirm them whether $$ will charge base on final packing volumn or not....

andtong - do u know if CX still get this promotion?

原文章由 doggie 於 08-1-18 05:59 發表

yes i did bought the transformer for my home theatre set, it goes well at first, but this year, we found that the wiring got some greenish liquid coming out. thought it might be oxidize or so (o ...
]

首頁

尾頁

跳至