論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2503

1#
發表於 08-1-28 15:30 |只看該作者
My maid had been in my house for 6 months, my son is 4 and go to whole day K2. Recently, I found out my maid always go out at least 4 hours per day. I have talked to her seriously and she cried and said that her father is in hospital and need to transfer money back home. She also asked me to deduct her salary. How can I deal with this? I request her to take leave on weekday if I found out she do this again, can this help?

男爵府

積分: 6247

2#
發表於 08-1-28 16:31 |只看該作者
akycheung,

do you really believe her excuse?? does she have so much money to transfer everyday? And why does she need 4 hours to transfer the money? the bank is soo busy mer?

she should warn her that no matter what the reason is.... she has already 失職 by going out without obtaining your permission and that is very serious. Regardless of the reason, you should issue her warning letter.

Make her day off as Sat instead of Sunday then.. And tell her deduct her salary is not a way out of her action. She must obtain your permission if she want to leave the house during daytime.

原文章由 akycheung 於 08-1-28 15:30 發表
My maid had been in my house for 6 months, my son is 4 and go to whole day K2. Recently, I found out my maid always go out at least 4 hours per day. I have talked to her seriously and she cried and ...

大宅

積分: 2648

3#
發表於 08-1-28 17:50 |只看該作者
should give her a warning letter! change her rest day to wk day is a good idea.
原文章由 akycheung 於 08-1-28 15:30 發表
My maid had been in my house for 6 months, my son is 4 and go to whole day K2. Recently, I found out my maid always go out at least 4 hours per day. I have talked to her seriously and she cried and ...

大宅

積分: 2503

4#
發表於 08-1-29 23:56 |只看該作者
can I change her rest day to weekday need her permission or need to inform her black and white?

大宅

積分: 2648

5#
發表於 08-1-30 10:47 |只看該作者
u r the employer why u need to get permission from her? u hv the right to change her rest day! of course u need to inform her ab this, black n write is a good idea.
原文章由 akycheung 於 08-1-29 23:56 發表
can I change her rest day to weekday need her permission or need to inform her black and white?

首頁

尾頁

跳至