Re: 有無媽咪個女女响"趙蘭心舞蹈學校"到學芭蕾舞??

Mine is. What would you like to know?

YukiMommy

複式洋房

積分: 323

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-14 11:54 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無媽咪個女女响"趙蘭心舞蹈學校"到學芭蕾舞?

Hi YukiMommy...我想知d導師係唔係好嚴謹???你女女每年有幾大進步???同時點先可以upgrade???你女女有無去RAD examination???麻煩哂
?-( ?-(

大宅

積分: 2823

發表於 07-6-14 20:16 |顯示全部帖子

Yukimommy,

How old when your daughter learns ballet? My daughter is so eager to learn, but she isn't 3 yet... wonder if that is too early. I know 趙蘭心 has 3 years old class.

大宅

積分: 1429

發表於 07-6-15 00:51 |顯示全部帖子

hi,

Does anyone know which is the best one to learn ballet or other type of dance in Vancouver?

thanks

別墅

積分: 601

發表於 07-6-15 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

hlau,

In general, Nancy Chiu Ballet is a better chinese operated dance studio. Teachers are kind and the atmosphere is nice. My daughter is only 4.5 and she seems to be very happy to learn in there. She has been there for a year and she seems to have learn a bit. They teach different kind of dance and therefore, in terms of exposure, the girls will have good experience in the school. Every year they have a school performance and that for sure will get them work very hard on it.

....however....

I am not sure what your expectation is. If you want your daughter to become a professional dancer or even a ballet teacher in the future....I hope you understand that it takes A LOT of effort to do that and it also depends on the person herself.

If you want your girl to just learn ballet, have fun, dance "nicely" (not professionally), then Nancy Chiu Ballet is good enough. Their teachers are good enough to guide any girl to do so. If your daughter happen to be the kind of good material, they can groom her to be very good dancer too.

But.....if you want your daughter to become a professional dancer, then....you need a lot more than that. The BEST ballet school in Canada, of course is the National Ballet School. They offer class at age 6 and will accept ONLY the best dancers in the auditions. You will for sure get the best training in that school. Is that what you want though?

There are many other dance studio taught by Russian or European dancers and they are good too. But the most important thing is, whether the girl is the kind of material or not and how hard can she work towards that.

You ask 同時點先可以upgrade???, well practice. I practiced ballet for over 12 years in HK. I used to practice 3 to 4 times a week and each time lasted 3 hours. My other classmate who now has her own ballet school in HK, used to practice every day for 3-5 hours. She later went to UK to get her dance degree.

So, I hope I have answered your question.

YukiMommy

別墅

積分: 601

發表於 07-6-15 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

PoohPoohMaMa,

My daughter started to learn ballet just before she turned 4. 3 years old is a good age to start, but don't expect they will learn too much though. Their body coordination and muscles are not yet well develop to do those formal ballet steps at age 3.

But starting early is good to get their interest sparks and train their patience, coordination and practice their muscles.

In general, my daughter has a lot of fun experience there. However, as I told hlau. Ballet needs practice. When they get a bit order, say 5, you will find yourself send them to class at least 2-3 times a week. The older they become, the longer the practice time. You got to be prepared for that.

YukiMommy

複式洋房

積分: 323

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-16 09:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi YukiMommy....thank you so much for your useful information my daughter is 5-1/2 years old...she was started her ballet lesson at 3...she was really enjoy the ballet dancing...but I was not intent on my daughter to become a professional dancer (I know this is a long and hard road to run)...I just want to have a good operation and nice atmosphere dancing place for her..:lol::lol: anyway...thank you for your help

大宅

積分: 2096

發表於 08-3-18 01:40 |顯示全部帖子
我想問點樣搭車去...你地D女女係CANADA仲有學D咩野KA~~我想學琴,同語言果D 我搵NG到AH 你地有冇搵學野果DWEBSITE AH THZ

大宅

積分: 1136

發表於 08-3-18 07:18 |顯示全部帖子
kayan_329,
visit the community centre near your area, there is plenty of courses and each school district of your area offer continue learning programs for adult. Since you are going back to further your study, I suggest you better concentrate your school and pratice your English more. This time please try to avoid to mix with Chinese as you need to practice more on your English. Try to sign up for some volunteer job if you are bored. Watch news and radio are another way to improve your English.

原文章由 kayan_329 於 08-3-18 01:40 AM 發表
我想問點樣搭車去...你地D女女係CANADA仲有學D咩野KA~~我想學琴,同語言果D 我搵NG到AH 你地有冇搵學野果DWEBSITE AH THZ

大宅

積分: 2096

發表於 08-3-19 00:13 |顯示全部帖子
因為我係hk不嬲都有學開 所以想返去都學落去!! volunteer學校都一定要我地做o架!! 因為想學到英文 所以今次先想返去讀

首頁

尾頁

跳至