跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 127

1#
發表於 08-8-5 14:38 |只看該作者
各位媽咪:
我個姐姐黎左差不多一年,但廣東話都係唔得,成日聽唔明,起碼要講兩三次,有時重要都係做錯!我阿媽同佢講野,佢聽唔明,叫我媽咪同佢講英文,佢係印尼人,我都有試過同佢講英文,但佢咪又係聽得半桶水!每次話佢,次次都有藉口,除非斷正,先至會講sorry!唔可以話佢唔勤力,d家務都算企理,但總係論論盡盡,每次都要同佢講得好清楚,所以我都會好唔耐煩.舉多個例子比大家聽,我叫佢叫個女起身,佢陰聲細氣企係佢床邊,然後返出黎同我講,"妹妹話要瞓多陣!"跟住死返出黎做其他野,真係比佢激死!
年底我第二個會出世喇,真係好擔心佢唔掂,個女大個就話識出聲,個bb咁細,好擔心呀
尋日agent重打黎叫我提早續約,我都想炒佢,重續約?
有無媽咪試過因為個姐姐蠢而fire佢?定係我太苛刻?

複式洋房

積分: 386

2#
發表於 08-8-5 14:44 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 steppang 的文章

趁細 b 未出世快 d 換個工人啦 !
咁攪法遲早激死你, 遲下坐月時我怕你仲難頂 !

大宅

積分: 2800

3#
發表於 08-8-5 15:27 |只看該作者
我工人都係蠢到死,但話得,所以都無炒.

別墅

積分: 879

4#
發表於 08-8-5 15:59 |只看該作者
咁我又唔覺得你苛刻, 請得工人都係照顧小朋友, 去買餸, 一般家務同COOKING DINNER,我又唔需要個工人由朝做到晚, 得閒都可以休息, 屋企D野食任食, 夜晚10 幾就開冷氣, E1個月來都要日日有事發生, 重要鍋鍋新鮮鍋鍋咁。唔識諗住教, 點知唔學, 重要依賴。我地要返工, 無可能日日睇住佢做咩, 我自己覺得佢地好慘, 但係請得人返黎, 都係想幫輕下, 點知重要日日勞氣, 日日擔心。 所以我頂唔順, 要換果個。

家姐 2005年12月19日出世﹗                                      細佬 2010年11月1 日出世!

大宅

積分: 3183

5#
發表於 08-8-5 16:28 |只看該作者
原文章由 steppang 於 08-8-5 14:38 發表
各位媽咪:
我個姐姐黎左差不多一年,但廣東話都係唔得,成日聽唔明,起碼要講兩三次,有時重要都係做錯!我阿媽同佢講野,佢聽唔明,叫我媽咪同佢講英文,佢係印尼人,我都有試過同佢講英文,但佢咪又係聽得半桶水!每次話佢,次 ...

stupid 又真係惡攪, 不過總好過唔聽教之餘重要 lazy. 我之前0個件就係咁.

我而家呢個, 都係好唔 smart, 中文好 c, 我好低 eq, 所以都係叫我老公同佢講, 佢唔明就要佢出聲, 佢有, 但係唔係次次都有問. 有時都好驚佢會以為自己明, 但係其實唔知我地講 mud, 所以我地會叫佢講返一次比我地知. 係有 d luck luck 溜溜, 不過意思一樣我地當佢 pass 啦.

你來緊有個 nb, 會擔心好多, 如果真係覺得佢唔得, 不如快 d 換, 因為 train 都要時間. 下一個又未必合心水呢...?!

男爵府

積分: 7517

6#
發表於 08-8-5 16:41 |只看該作者
你果個應該同我一樣係印嘛? 由於我未有細b, 所以已經同只惷印續咗約, 而到細b出世之前, 會轉用菲, 因為菲較為自動波同乾淨

男爵府

積分: 9089

7#
發表於 08-8-5 16:55 |只看該作者
俾我都會因為工人蠢炒咗佢,尢其你就嚟有new born bb,工人既責任會更大,如果你擔心佢做唔嚟,就應該換,既然你有時間,不如去agent到探吓路,啱心水既工人,唔係話有就有,都要啲時間去search架﹗

大宅

積分: 1506

8#
發表於 08-8-5 17:05 |只看該作者
原文章由 Vincent913 於 08-8-5 16:55 發表
俾我都會因為工人蠢炒咗佢,尢其你就嚟有new born bb,工人既責任會更大,如果你擔心佢做唔嚟,就應該換,既然你有時間,不如去agent到探吓路,啱心水既工人,唔係話有就有,都要啲時間去search架﹗ ...

我個做埋明天2個月, 我都fire. 蠢係問題, 無sense先攞命.

男爵府

積分: 7570

陪月勳章

9#
發表於 08-8-5 23:10 |只看該作者
溝通得唔好, 好難搞.之前都試過1個,又唔識英文. 你仲有初生b,如果係我, 一定會炒. 現在請那個工人都係印傭. 但在新加坡做過,識英文.正好多.heathlytimes糊仔 全部係英文.我都識唔晒.佢都識睇,又唔使教佢.因為自己都唔識.第1胎.所以佢可以幫到我手.

別墅

積分: 816

10#
發表於 08-8-6 00:13 |只看該作者
Steppeng,

我同你的處竟一樣, 個印印又係中英文唔掂, 嚟咗兩個月, 初初以為唔識講都識聽, 點知佢都係聽得一半半, 但又認你, 做出嚟又做錯嘢! 講嘢仲陰聲細氣, 我有個仔兩歲, 唔係好識講嘢, 好驚對得佢多攪到中英都唔識講, 我遲啲都有個NEWBORN, 我覺得佢哋蠢都冇所謂, 睇你有冇耐性, 但冇SENSE OF SAFETY 就真係唔得, 小朋友啲安全同家人安全係最緊要, 因為有事就冇TAKE TWO! 我個工人, 基本上屋企有乜事, 佢講電話都唔識REPORT,你話點算呀 ?! 有一次, 佢喺個商場比我個仔玩扶手電梯而唔阻止, 又最近, 佢居然開門比三個男人嚟話檢查WINDOW, 之後返嚟佢當冇事咁話比我知, 你話呢啲係咪唔可以忍受呀!

我都已經揾咗個新工人, PLAN 緊點炒佢~

大宅

積分: 1105

11#
發表於 08-8-6 13:21 |只看該作者
我個印印好蠢,不過我請印印就係鍾意佢夠蠢!賓賓好叻,叻到點番你做野!

大宅

積分: 3152

12#
發表於 08-8-6 14:07 |只看該作者
me too, she is stupid, and no sense, always make me angry. but my BB like her. Actually, I want to renew contract, her husband insist she must back to Indonesia. I need to find another one. I'm now worry my BB whether like the new comer or not.

[ 本文章最後由 duckykong 於 08-8-6 14:08 編輯 ]

伯爵府

積分: 16148

13#
發表於 08-8-6 15:54 |只看該作者
Probably you will learn Indo faster than she learns how to obey you...

大宅

積分: 1069

14#
發表於 08-8-6 16:20 |只看該作者

回覆 #13 steppang 的文章

I don't think you're bossy. I will fire a maid if she is stupid. Stupid = incompetent. My current maid is super stupid and has no common sense. Now, I know what is meant by "brainless"! . She is not cunning but she can't do what I expect!!!! When I ask her the reason of doing something, she will open her mouth wide and look at me!!!!!!! I'll fire her by the end of this instalment of levy. If I were you, I must fire her. Can u stand with her hygiene and safety standard? It's quite impossible to write down all the rules about taking care of babies. If something happens, they can't handle it because they are not logical.

別墅

積分: 521

15#
發表於 08-8-6 17:14 |只看該作者
I totally understand what you meant.

My new Indonesian maid arrived on 18/7. I know her English/Cantonese is not good, and I later found out she is also蠢. I already asked her to write down what I told her and go over her notes again. Although she keeps on forgetting things, I am willing to give her time as her attitude is good.

However, I could not help but have to use "無腦" to describe her. Although my son is not a NB (3.5 yrs), common sense is needed take care of child of this age. Yesterday, my son stood on a stool and opened a cabinet in the kitchen. My maid just watched him getting the candies instead of stopping him/or calling me (I was in the living room).

Now I wonder if she is capable of taking care of my son once I return to the job market. If I fire her now, I lose the remaining balance of the levy I just paid at the end of June.

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-8-6 16:20 發表
I don't think you're bossy. I will fire a maid if she is stupid. Stupid = incompetent. My current maid is super stupid and has no common sense. Now, I know what is meant by "brainless"! . ...

[ 本文章最後由 huanghou 於 08-8-6 17:15 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 8607

睛靈勳章

16#
發表於 08-8-6 17:21 |只看該作者
我個件都係, 來唔夠1個月, day day 都俾我小丙, 日日都好似好勤力咁係度清潔, 佢又唔係蠢得哂, 但初來是一d common sense都唔識, 又唔識湊阿仔, 把聲又老牛, 個樣唔會笑(可能俾我丙得多). 好就好在話佢時都無聲出既. 雖然現在好似有所改善, 好努力同阿仔玩, 但唔知係唔係我已好鬼憎佢, 所以點我都看唔順眼.

大家認為我須唔須要換個呢? 我d朋友say她肯改善, 唔同你咬已好好, 又無做錯咩大事, 只係份人粗心大意, train多d便可. 但我自己又好頂唔順d, 叫a做a既人, 唔會自動波既人.

現在我仍心大心細, 如果要換想轉bun bun, 但d朋友又say佢地太smart. 其實除了湊阿仔外, 遲d都要幫我手湊new born, 所以bun bun 可行嗎? 或者都係講彩數. mouth:

寶石宮

積分: 373588

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(2) HiPP勳章(1) 2018父親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 貓狗褓姆 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 美好大世界2017勳章 開心吸收勳章

17#
發表於 08-8-6 18:07 |只看該作者
我會睇下蠢成點啦,如果係安全上嘅嘢都會或者都會考慮炒
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!
You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always stay around. You are the apple of my eye. Forever you'll stay in my heart.

大宅

積分: 1540

18#
發表於 08-8-6 23:43 |只看該作者

工人蠢會炒佢

因為我不能成日在家,我要經常打電話講給工人聽由大至少的事情,如果真是她真是不明白,是不是要趕airplane/火車/船...回家,慢慢解釋給她們聽????請了回家是否不能幫到自己,令自已安心做些更重要的事情????
我情願付多少少$請些不會理解我自己需要的工人,一來她們唔會妳要求高;二來她們做得未趣:;pppp:
本身我覺得小朋友讓她們照顧很危險,因為她們不明危機感/應該做或不應該做;例如:,"妹妹話要瞓多陣!"...............
看將來小朋友要上興趣班/去表演/看醫生/買什物/上學......大大有問題!
或者她知道有人依賴,多做多錯;不做不錯;不懂就不用做....
她們有很多是護士/教師.....,來到香港她們不會自動波,有少冇做,不帶腦做野!哈!我真是見怪不怪;我家已有一隻了!
總之,大家要清楚明白!費時日後小朋友有言語問題,小朋友無倫次語不知是說印話或bb話 我試過,所以炒了前印印,不過我前印印真是look不宜,工作理解有問題,例如:toy car 她用一條繩讓bb玩......(crazy有危險性 )
我本是想請一個普普通通的工人,想不到要考慮些工人有沒有common sense! 所以下次請工人真要問多些,知多些!
good Luck!
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

男爵府

積分: 6586

2024勳章 BK Milk勳章

19#
發表於 08-8-7 11:33 |只看該作者
我的印印工人已經1year 了, 是stupie但肯改善, 無做錯咩大事, 會主動ask太太要點做, 又係有時粗心大意, train多d佢又有d改善,個性是stupie但不可能到無危機感便算數. .... 但我自己EQ又不好, 有時頂唔順d, 叫工人做既野,never 不可能100%正確. 更唔會自動波既人.

到現在不知同佢續唔續約好......

(a)提早續約save $4800 levy 2 期,

(b) 但要比agent $2000 +
新工資$100/mths x12
total=3200

(a-b)只有 $1600 落袋
大個仔是"華"

複式洋房

積分: 306

20#
發表於 08-8-7 12:09 |只看該作者
Now I hire the 2nd maid but found my maid (bun) is the most stupid one even she finished university. When compared the yanyan of last finished contract, yan is must clever than this bun. My new bun only come for 2 months, many horriable & ridiculous events like :
(1) no hygiene : wash baby clothes (not finish), then go to kitchen for cooking (not finish), later wash toilet, when I saw her why don't finish one job & start another, only "sorry", even clean-up floor, still can find over 30 tiny things like sand, tissue paper on floor. I got sick from the date she come, not sure whether related to this or not
(2) no sense : can use the cloth to clean floor & rewash again for kitchen to clean oven, how come? Found over 50 tiny ants walking around the plastic tray which used for washing vegetables (it should be cleaned daily)! After used plastic bag to store rice can be kept in cabinet over 1 month to have many "mushrooms" come out !!
(3) already instructed how to feed the child medicine (4 hours / level) which better after meal, she just feed the child at 9:00, then 12:00, later 3:00, how will be like that when asking her, she replied : you told me to feed him after each meal" but the most concern why don't follow the time limit. OK it should took 3 levels but I found only 2 levels fed, asked her whether only fed 1 spoon instead of 1 level, she definitely sure 1 level, later she found made mistake & maybe only 1 spoon. Since she don't feed the child on time with exactly volume medicine, my child fever suddenly changed from normal to 104 on last Sat, I really want to fight her on this event.
(4) tell lie : always come back late even in 1st month with many excuses just like couldn't catch bus.... go out early morning at 7:00 but told me 8:00, when I told her telling lie, her excuse " Oh, looking wrongly of my watch... "
(5) can't communicate : always misunderstand your meaning with excuses u never ask before, then nothing can be done or done wrongly, even said that my English not correct (if my English not correct how can I work with my foreigner boss!!).
Already made up my mind to fire her & hope the next one will be much better, thinking she's looking for new employer & everybody pay attention : Tumabxao Irxn Tanaxan, passport no : XX053x217, HKID W9583X7, birth date : 3-3-83

首頁

尾頁

跳至