論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 313

發表於 08-10-21 14:40 |顯示全部帖子
Will you maid need to change cloth when she downstair?

My new maid will change another cloth when she goes to wet market then change back again another one at home.

She will change this cloth again when she only downstair to pick up my daughter off from school bus!

She nearlly missed the schoolbus last week as my daughter after dress up the uniform and sitting to wait her to change her cloths.

禁止訪問

積分: 1259

發表於 08-10-21 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

珍珠宮

積分: 42115

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

發表於 08-10-21 15:12 |顯示全部帖子
oh, it will take times if she keep changing. I think if she change to wet market is OK but just go downstair to pick up yr daughter is not unacceptable. Is she wearing sleeping clothes at home?

My maid just put T shirt at home and she don't need to change even go downstair or market.

I think you should talk to her about this.

原文章由 Mymelody2006 於 08-10-21 14:40 發表
Will you maid need to change cloth when she downstair?

My new maid will change another cloth when she goes to wet market then change back again another one at home.

She will change this cloth agai ...

複式洋房

發表於 08-10-21 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
She do not wear pajarma. She wears T-Shirt and pants at home but not ugly.

She wants to change another shirt (not T-Shirt) and jeans when she goes out.

I don't mind if she is tidy but the fact is ..... she needs to change the clothes at least three times a day.

I've told her that all the maid even Phillipines are dressed very causal, she needs to be clean and tidy is okay but she still need to change it.

Yesterday, I get off and stay at home, we are all ready to go out and need to wait for her law.

原文章由 LongRyan 於 08-10-21 15:12 發表
oh, it will take times if she keep changing. I think if she change to wet market is OK but just go downstair to pick up yr daughter is not unacceptable. Is she wearing sleeping clothes at home?

My ...

大宅

積分: 3313

好媽媽勳章

發表於 08-10-21 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
我反而要求我工人出街要換衫, 返屋企要換衫洗手, 著拖鞋要洗腳, 佢地出到街, 又坐地下, 又除拖鞋, 行行下又LUCK拖鞋, 又禁下LIFT, 摸下扶手, 又"I" 埋牆, 你想像下幾DIRTY, 我叫左好多次我個BUN 先肯係我在場GE時候有換衫洗手洗腳JAR, 我反而諗點先可以令佢係自動自覺, 我D BB 好鍾意訓屋企地下, LOOK 黎LOOK 去, 我覺得, 佢出完街唔換衫唔洗腳踩我個地坐個張CHAIR 跟住我個BB LOOK 個地, LICK 個CHAIR, 超級十分勁DIRTY, 如果佢肯換衫都係好GE, 換得耐, KNOCK HER DOOR AND YELL HURRY UP, WE DUN NEED MAKEEUP ! HEE

I love you 2

複式洋房

發表於 08-10-22 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
I discussed with her. Since her clothes wear downstair will wash every two days, I told her I cannot accept she wears the long jeans went to the wet market then put it back into bedroom and wear it on next day.

We don't mind she changed the clothes but the fact can't be the excuse that missed my daughter's schoolbus.

She needs also to wash these clothes everyday.

She told me, she used to do so in her ex-employer. Her employer do not mind as she has single bedroom for herself!!!!!!!!!!

原文章由 shan999 於 08-10-21 17:00 發表
我反而要求我工人出街要換衫, 返屋企要換衫洗手, 著拖鞋要洗腳, 佢地出到街, 又坐地下, 又除拖鞋, 行行下又LUCK拖鞋, 又禁下LIFT, 摸下扶手, 又"I" 埋牆, 你想像下幾DIRTY, 我叫左好多次我個BUN 先肯係我在場GE時候 ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至