跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3822

發表於 07-8-3 07:06 |顯示全部帖子
我住在Montreal 2年la.現正有個女女 3個半月大,在這裏沒好幾個朋友,有時真的懷念hong kong 的多栥多采生活,我所有親人也在hong kong 只有我'女女'老公'留在這生活,初初真不習慣,但現在好多了,因為bb出世後,帶給很多歡樂之餘也給我很多工作,有冇D ma ma可以傾下D心得ar?

大宅

積分: 2823

發表於 07-8-5 05:34 |顯示全部帖子
hi Cholebaby,

I used to live in Montreal before moving to Toronto. Which area do you live? Actually, I enjoy living in Montreal very much.

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-8-3 07:06 發表
我住在Montreal 2年la.現正有個女女 3個半月大,在這裏沒好幾個朋友,有時真的懷念hong kong 的多栥多采生活,我所有親人也在hong kong 只有我'女女'老公'留在這生活,初初真不習慣,但現在好多了,因為bb出世後,帶給 ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-9 10:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! i live in ile -de souers right now,b4 i ive in down town,how come u like montreal more than toronto? i thing Toronto will be more good cos a lot of chinese food.

原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-8-5 05:34 發表
hi Cholebaby,

I used to live in Montreal before moving to Toronto. Which area do you live? Actually, I enjoy living in Montreal very much.

大宅

發表於 07-8-11 04:39 |顯示全部帖子
Ho Cholebaby,

Oh, Ile-de-Souers is a nice area. I used to live near the Big Orange. Do you know where?

I love Montreal because I am not very keen on Chinese stuffs. Even now, I seldom go to Chinese shopping malls or supermarket. I think Jazz Festival finished last month? Montreal is very relaxing. It's a real place to enjoy life.

I love the international cuisine in Montreal. And the fashion sense is much better in Montreal. You can find a lot of choices of style of fashion.

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-8-9 10:08 發表
Hi! i live in ile -de souers right now,b4 i ive in down town,how come u like montreal more than toronto? i thing Toronto will be more good cos a lot of chinese food.

大宅

發表於 07-8-14 06:55 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,i know you place in where,cos i like the juice! How old of ur baby?how come u move to toronoto?i will go to HK in X'mas ,Long time no see my friend ,my mom and my family,so i m very happy.
原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-8-11 04:39 發表
Ho Cholebaby,

Oh, Ile-de-Souers is a nice area. I used to live near the Big Orange. Do you know where?

I love Montreal because I am not very keen on Chinese stuffs. Even now, I seldom go t ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-15 04:16 |顯示全部帖子
I moved to Toronto after university because it's hard to find a job in Montreal.

I have 2 children - 3 years old and 4 months old. I have to admit that the Chinese support in Montreal is less. But Quebec has $5/day child care... so good...

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-8-14 06:55 發表
Hi,i know you place in where,cos i like the juice! How old of ur baby?how come u move to toronoto?i will go to HK in X'mas ,Long time no see my friend ,my mom and my family,so i m very happy.

大宅

發表於 07-8-16 12:34 |顯示全部帖子
You are right!find the job in Montreal very hard.day care is $7 one day.i want to find the english day care and school .but i dont know where isgooddo u have any suggestion?i like toronoto more cos a lot of chinese,like HK.
原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-8-15 04:16 發表
I moved to Toronto after university because it's hard to find a job in Montreal.

I have 2 children - 3 years old and 4 months old. I have to admit that the Chinese support in Montreal is less. ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-16 21:34 |顯示全部帖子
sorry, I don't know which school is good because I didn't study elementary school there. Right now, my cousin's children go to a french daycare. I think if both parents didn't go to an English school, the child cannot go to an English school. They would have to go to French school.

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-8-16 12:34 發表
You are right!find the job in Montreal very hard.day care is $7 one day.i want to find the english day care and school .but i dont know where isgooddo u have any suggestion?i like toronoto more ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 11:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,your cousins children is chinese? i want my daughter go to english school frist cos i dont want her english not good in funture.and i dont know french ,andthen after day care ,she must go to french school later.what u think?
原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-8-16 21:34 發表
sorry, I don't know which school is good because I didn't study elementary school there. Right now, my cousin's children go to a french daycare. I think if both parents didn't go to an English sc ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-26 06:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi cholebaby,

My cousin is Chinese, but she married to a fillippino. Both of them went to french school when they were young, so only can go to french school.

Actually french daycare and french school are not linked. If you can prove to the schoolboard that you went to English school, you can request your child goes to English one. You'd better double check that.

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-8-21 11:12 發表
Hi,your cousins children is chinese? i want my daughter go to english school frist cos i dont want her english not good in funture.and i dont know french ,andthen after day care ,she must go to fr ...

別墅

積分: 807

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-10-5 02:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hi cholebaby

I will move to Montreal from hong kong very soon. Can
you tell me you gave birth in montreal or in hk? Seems
very less chinese in Montreal right?

大宅

發表於 07-10-13 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hi,
How are u ? I birth in HK,when u come to Montreal? Do u have kid? u are right ,here is not very much chinese .why u chioce Montreal? i ask u this question cos here speak france.i dont know France ,i will go to school learn France later,cos France in here i think is very improtant.

原文章由 ann-b 於 07-10-5 02:01 發表
Hi cholebaby

I will move to Montreal from hong kong very soon. Can
you tell me you gave birth in montreal or in hk? Seems
very less chinese in Montreal right?

民房

積分: 5

發表於 07-10-21 22:00 |顯示全部帖子
HIHI...

我想問如果我一D french 都唔識, 可唔可以帶D 小朋友去Montreal 居住? 會唔會好難生活? Can I find jobs??
Will my kids only know french instead of english?
I live in HK now, But I will move to Canada in 2008 March...becasue I am finding a good place to start with in Canada...I once lived in Richmond B.C

Thanks...

原文章由 cholebaby 於 07-10-13 23:40 發表
Hi Hi,
How are u ? I birth in HK,when u come to Montreal? Do u have kid? u are right ,here is not very much chinese .why u chioce Montreal? i ask u this question cos here speak france.i dont know Fran ...

大宅

積分: 1441

發表於 07-10-21 22:03 |顯示全部帖子
It's so good to find a forum talking about Montreal! Actually, I am not from Montreal but my son's godparents migrated there since my son was born. Now he is 14 yrs old and I always bring him to visit them, at least once a year and when he was small, he used to go there 2 or 3 times a year. Starting from 8 yrs old, he started to attend summer school there at John Abbott. He loves it and Montreal is just like his 2nd home. Actually he just spend 1.5 months there this summer and travelling all by himself! My friend lives in West Island, DDO. Like you said, I don't like lots of chinese stuffs and don't like my son to spend all his time with Chinese speaking Cantonese! The lives there is much more simple! That's why we plan to send my son to continue his study after primary school, since he can only be admitted to Independent private school, using English as 1st language and French as 2nd language. We got him one in west island for G7. We paid part of the school fee and school building fees, when everything was ready, my husband started saying that he miss myson too much since he is the only child and my husband is a very traditional family man! He doesn't want him to go so young. Although my son is willing to go, my husband finally made the decision and let him go after F.3. So my son continues his study in HK and is now in F.3. He takes French in school instead of Chinese, it's all to prepare for his future study in Montreal. This September, when I started to apply schools for him for G10 next year, his godparents said that her daughter got a job in Shanghai and whole family may move to China next year! It really shocked us! without them in Montreal, I don't think my son can manage, weather is too terrible and even if I go with him, I can't speak French and no way I can find a job there! I tried some school but most of them don't have homestay and we really don't want to put him in boarding school! Do you have any suggestion for me? Now we have to change our plan and send him to Toronto, he doesn't like it (just like me)We have aunt in Thornhill and cousins in Markham but I think there are too many Chinese which he may not be able to speak English very often. But my husband is think of whole family going there for few years or at least I will go with him for the 1st year until he settles down! So if we have a better choice, we may still want him to go Montreal!

大宅

發表於 07-10-30 05:43 |顯示全部帖子
i think kids study in Montreal will more good,cos 這裏的孩子比較純,唐人亦比較小,令孩更容易融入這裏的文化,相比toronoto and b.c 跟HK 差不多,小孩也較易追求物質,我也認識一些父母為了孩子想movie back to Montreal,but 我就like live in toronoto 多D,cos a lot of good chinese food like HK,Montreal no good chinese food.而找工作方面就難D,cos 好人工的都要know speak France,so 只有找一D 人工冇咁好的都可以.anyway ,Wecome to Montreal.

大宅

發表於 08-4-19 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hi,
long time no see!my daughter 1 year old today.and i come back HK right now, im very happy can visit my family,cos i leave Hk 2years something la.any mom mom want to come to Montreal in the funture and make friend with m?i will come back on May and my baby,i think is so hard,anyway this is good trip for m.

別墅

積分: 807

好媽媽勳章

發表於 08-11-25 05:17 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Cholebaby

Are you in Montreal now? I just arrived here for 3 weeks
from Hk. Very new about this city and it's cold !

大宅

發表於 09-1-7 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
hello!how are u?i still in montreal right now ar,welcome this city?montreal winter is very long time and freeze ,and i going to the french course,are u speak cantonese?i stay here 2 years somthing but i met very less friend speak cantonese ?how old of ur baby? i give u e-mail maybe can make friend with u and have a lot topic..and nice to miss u! [[email protected]
[email protected][quote[/email]]原帖由 ann-b 於 08-11-25 05:17 發表
Hi Cholebaby

Are you in Montreal now? I just arrived here for 3 weeks
from Hk. Very new about this city and it's cold !

別墅

積分: 508

發表於 09-3-23 01:33 |顯示全部帖子
hello cholebabby and ann-b, I will go to Montreal at the end of this month. My son is only 10months. I am afraid that I can't live with the cold weather there. Moreover, I am preparing the baggage now. Do you have any suggestion on the things that I should bring from HK to Montreal? Thanks

別墅

積分: 602

發表於 09-3-26 03:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cholebaby 於 07-8-3 07:06 發表
我住在Montreal 2年la.現正有個女女 3個半月大,在這裏沒好幾個朋友,有時真的懷念hong kong 的多栥多采生活,我所有親人也在hong kong 只有我'女女'老公'留在這生活,初初真不習慣,但現在好多了,因為bb出世後,帶給很多 ...

Hello Cholebaby,
我住係quebec city都差不多怏3年喇~ 同他一樣都係得好幾個朋友,quebec 比montreal還要悶呀~ 好多時都好掛住香港!如果唔介意大家做個朋友丫!

首頁

尾頁

跳至