想生BB

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1212

1#
發表於 09-3-6 12:27 |只看該作者
I started the Menogon injection last Fri, then I got fever on Sat night, and I got very big bruise and rash, about 5cm diameter swallon area. I though I might get flu, so I did not really take any notice, just rest more, and the fever's gone on Sun, and from Mon to Wed, I was fine, but still got big rash every time I had the injection around the injection area, I thought it is normal. However, after 7 days injection, I got fever back last night, today I went back to QM, the dr was not conviced that my fever was caused by the injection. They said it is flu, but I do not get any other flu symptoms apart from fever.

It is my 4th ivf, I used to use gonal -F, I did not get this kind of reaction before.

Just wonder any other people got the similar reaction before?
We share, pray and support for each others, come and join us!
哈拿小組 
主辦:香港教會更新運動
對象:經長時間等候生育,經歷懷孕困難的女性(已信主或未信主均可)
日期:每月第二個週六2:00 pm – 4:00 pm

大宅

積分: 1479

想生BB熱投

2#
發表於 09-3-8 01:08 |只看該作者
Dear YimYee,
你近況如何呀? 原來你現在睇qm 了?你還有食DHEA 嗎?

百分百COW

大宅

積分: 1212

3#
發表於 09-3-8 17:31 |只看該作者
Hi,

Thanks for remembering me, yes, I am in the QM public line now. I had terrible experience with the dr there this week.

You can see my post from this link:
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2106203&page=1&extra=#pid31807561

I am still taking DHEA, I am not sure whether it will work, let's see this time treatment.

I know you went to see Milton Leong, maybe we can talk about it sometime over MSN.

原帖由 百分百cow 於 09-3-8 01:08 發表
Dear YimYee,
你近況如何呀? 原來你現在睇qm 了?你還有食DHEA 嗎?

百分百COW
We share, pray and support for each others, come and join us!
哈拿小組 
主辦:香港教會更新運動
對象:經長時間等候生育,經歷懷孕困難的女性(已信主或未信主均可)
日期:每月第二個週六2:00 pm – 4:00 pm

首頁

尾頁

跳至