少年成長

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1530

發表於 09-3-10 10:44 |顯示全部帖子
每日練鋼琴都已經用咗好多時間,如果再學小提琴埋仲辛苦,我係咁諗,但囡囡又勁鐘意係咁話要學,有無家長的小朋友學兩種樂器架?分享下我應點做,俾唔俾佢學啊?唔該晒!

大宅

積分: 3810

發表於 09-3-10 11:00 |顯示全部帖子
I will let him/her try as long as they told me that they like. If he/she love it, they can manage, don't worry. Or may be they like violin but not piano at the end.
My kids learn 2 instructment in the same time too, they both love so much and they will have both exam in every single year.

I think is better to let them start and finish all exam before secondary.

原帖由 kittymam 於 09-3-10 10:44 發表
每日練鋼琴都已經用咗好多時間,如果再學小提琴埋仲辛苦,我係咁諗,但囡囡又勁鐘意係咁話要學,有無家長的小朋友學兩種樂器架?分享下我應點做,俾唔俾佢學啊?唔該晒! ...

珍珠宮

積分: 33212

發表於 09-3-10 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
我女當年都係學兩樣, 不過佢練得好少......
教仔心得:媽咪容易犯的錯誤
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=951856&extra=&page=1

成日話「讚」可以改正小朋友壞行為,到底點解同點讚?   
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com//v ... page%3D1&page=1

大宅

積分: 4157

發表於 09-3-11 15:11 |顯示全部帖子
achow,
Your children are very smart ar, can learn and take exam for 2 instruments per year!

原帖由 achow 於 09-3-10 11:00 發表
I will let him/her try as long as they told me that they like. If he/she love it, they can manage, don't worry. Or may be they like violin but not piano at the end.
My kids learn 2 instructment in the ...

大宅

發表於 09-3-11 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
Still don't know rather he/she will pass?!
Beside Piano and Clarinet he will take Theory exam as well. I did not force him, but he said he wanted to do so.

Hope he can pass......

原帖由 fatping1 於 09-3-11 15:11 發表
achow,
Your children are very smart ar, can learn and take exam for 2 instruments per year!

[ 本帖最後由 achow 於 09-3-11 17:05 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 4157

發表於 09-3-11 17:57 |顯示全部帖子
achow,

Your boy is smart ar, but why in another thread u said he is difficult to manage?

原帖由 achow 於 09-3-11 17:04 發表
Still don't know rather he/she will pass?!
Beside Piano and Clarinet he will take Theory exam as well. I did not force him, but he said he wanted to do so.

Hope he can pass......

珍珠宮

積分: 39527

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 09-3-11 22:49 |顯示全部帖子
如果經濟能力許可,咪俾佢學多樣,而且小朋友有興趣的話,佢地吾會覺得辛苦,只會覺得係樂趣。

原帖由 kittymam 於 09-3-10 13:44 發表
每日練鋼琴都已經用咗好多時間,如果再學小提琴埋仲辛苦,我係咁諗,但囡囡又勁鐘意係咁話要學,有無家長的小朋友學兩種樂器架?分享下我應點做,俾唔俾佢學啊?唔該晒! ...

大宅

發表於 09-3-16 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
He told me he only like music. Last Friday he told me he don't want to go to school, but stay at home watch TV.
He said the only thing he like in school is school band and music lesson.

But I told him for all the musician must know how to speak english, if not, how can you communicate with the other musician from the rest of the country.
And most of the school band kids who respresent the school must be good in school marks-at lease Chinese, Math and english must be 70marks and up.

I bring him to see the Phycologist, they found out he have concerate problem and ask me to give him medicine for 3 years. They will check his IQ next week. So worry..............

原帖由 fatping1 於 09-3-11 17:57 發表
achow,

Your boy is smart ar, but why in another thread u said he is difficult to manage?

複式洋房

積分: 414

發表於 09-3-18 18:03 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Achow

I wonder whether your boy really got concentration problem as he can sit still concentrating and playing musical instrument well. Maybe, for safe, you can re-confirm with another psychologist because taking the pills for so long a time would have side effects. Which doctor or centre have you visited? Are they qualified practitioners? which test has the psychologist conducted for your son to have such conclusion?

About concentration problem - heard that can be improved by taking food containing omega-3.

If your boy is so interested in music, maybe you can take a look at ICQM (國際基督教優質音樂小學). It got more music lessons/trainings and performances, and according to my son's piano teacher (her daughter is studying at there), the teachers there are loving and good.

My 5 years-old boy is also very naughty - he tell lies and make many troubles

首頁

尾頁

跳至